What's new

India preparing to test "China Killer" AGNI-V Ballistic Missile.

I recall @KediKesenFare being more of a secular and academic
A Muslim, even the most liberal ones, will never be "secular" in the true sense of the word. That is just the nature of the faith. But if you are now calling him unacademic JUST because he is now leaning towards Islam then I'm afraid all that you have proven is your own bigotry and hatred towards Islam. In other words, just as I expected.

So you are suggesting Chinese nuclear submarines have Russian input?
Oh China has enough RnD of its own in every field of science; they really don't need any of Russia's technical input although it is available.

Last edited:
Yeah I know your purpose in this thread is to bash US and show your pro- Islamic credentials lol

I'm a secular, capitalistic, socially conservative democrat and Muslim. I don't think that Islamists are gonna like me. I did not say anything against India's missile program per se. I rather simply wanted to point out that American politicians see a great threat in China's/Iran's/Pakistan's missile program but at the same time they're willingly welcome India's military buildup.

This is what I call hypocritical.

LOL if Chinese were so brave then why didn't they engage us in a full scale war after 62?:china:
History is your worst enemy paaji.:o:

no denial on the agni test. we all know it happened. We all also know how China will dry @ssrape india if it even tries to use it. But then again, you wouldn't realize it since living in a fantasy land is your national pasttime.

And truth is bitter for pakistanis to swallow, again, no wonder you have to change the history books in your schools to circumvent the truth.:rofl:

Last edited:
I'm a secular, capitalistic, socially conservative democrat and Muslim. I don't think that Islamists are gonna like me. I did not say anything against India's missile program per se. I rather simply wanted to point out that American politicians see a great threat in China's/Iran's/Pakistan's missile program but at the same time they're willingly welcome India's military buildup.

This is what I call hypocritical.
Nothing wrong in Iran's nuclear program. If Israel can proliferate its nuclear arsenal, so can Iran. Both are our friends. USA should mind its own business.

Actually western media has started this china specific BS and carried forward by desi media. All missilea are for the defense and deterance of country. India is not a country who will make anything some country specific. Our development of any weapon is for our country's security requirement. Title is not correct.

LOL if Chinese were so brave then why didn't they engage us in a full scale war after 62?:china:
History is your worst enemy paaji.:o:

And truth is bitter for pakistanis to swallow again, no wonder you have to change the history books in your schools to circumvent the truth.:rofl:
Because u begged us not to:rofl:

Agni-V is old news,let's see whe Agni-6 undergoes its first test with 10,000 kilometre range
No it won't because then there will be no justification for the test of Agni VI and surya. All increment in missile shall not be more than 1000 KM in new version. When Agni VI shall be tested, they will declare it a 6000 KM range missile though it will be much higher like AV.

Because u begged us not to:rofl:

And you still didn't destroy us?

I thought tanks were the only answer for beggars, I guess they were busy elsewhere.:coffee:

I bet we also begged you to let us defeat you during the Chola incident.

Last edited:
Lisa Curtis, senior research fellow for South Asia, and Baker Spring, research fellow in National Security Policy, at The Heritage Foundation, a conservative thinktank said in a commentary, “The lack of US condemnation of India's latest missile test demonstrates that the US is comfortable with Indian progress in the nuclear and missile fields and appreciates India's need to meet the emerging strategic challenge posed by rising China.”
- Wikipedia

Hypocrites.

Every one is hypocrite to suit their own need..so does USA...it was USA who has pampered Pakistan with arms and ammuniation in 1990 when Zia was president..At that time, Pakistan was golden boy for them...Now the situation has changed, so they are supporting India..

Point is, India will pursue its own interest irrespective of what US would like us to do...It is not India's interest not India is also capable of countering China...And to be honest, why should India even be fighting with China??? China is one of largest trading parter of India...

Indian people in general are not so anti China in nature...They are anti Pakistan to some extent, but in people to people level, we respect the rise of China and their culture in general.

hmm, the only problem with your thought process is that you actually haven't been able to stop us from doing anything that you claim that we are doing! Just try and stop us...go on. We're waiting! ;)
Hahaha... We say don't play with fire it will burn u one day... But you are adamant and risk urself and claim victory as you keep doing your stupid things hahaha. Massive victory indeed

Agni 5 is just a trailer wait for agni 6. Which is in advanced stage. And integrated 95%

Back
Top Bottom