What's new

India preparing to test "China Killer" AGNI-V Ballistic Missile.

I was talking about the US not India. Why are you so aggressive? At least, I'm convinced that India is mature enough not to use this weapon against her neighboring countries. But, Washington has no right to condemn China's progress in missile technologies if they don't criticize India's program as well.

Famous US-American double standards...
Who cares about US. We got Russia by our side. Anyways I thought you Turks were pro-West, especially after how you guys allowed ISIS to proliferate :(

Awwww man, why you dissin your daddy?
I thought Sumos were Japanese, you saying that the Chinese identify themselves by their former rulers?
Slave mentality?

japanese or not, poor india won't have any mentality left to be a slave after China is done dissin' them. :lol:

Oh man, this fight I wanna see...1962 REBORN!

Who cares about US. We got Russia by our side. Anyways I thought you Turks were pro-West, especially after how you guys allowed ISIS to proliferate :(
:omghaha: :rofl: he thinks Russia is gonna take their side when it comes to choosing between China and india! :omghaha: :rofl:

Feeling better ?

Now lay off
aww you mad at him? well don't go away mad...just go away! ;)

read between the lines...NO ONE LIKES YOU!

:omghaha: :rofl: he thinks Russia is gonna take their side when it comes to choosing between China and india! :omghaha: :rofl:
Idiot I am talking about the nuclear tests. In case of Indo-China war, Russia will stay neutral. Understood?

japanese or not, poor india won't have any mentality left to be a slave after China is done dissin' them. :lol:

Oh man, this fight I wanna see...1962 REBORN!

Oh you mean how they never attacked us like their pawn Pakistan after 62?
Oh wait they did.Except this time they lost hand over fist cough*Chola incident in the 1967*cough.:coffee:

Or in 1987 where they had soooo much balls to gather near the LAC and attack us with full force.
Oh wait, no they didn't they went back coz we were ready again.
LOL so much for 1962 reborn.:p:

Idiot I am talking about the nuclear tests. In case of Indo-China war, Russia will stay neutral. Understood?
yeah, sure. Russia will be about as neutral as england was neutral against Iraq with the u.s.

UNDERSTOOD! oh wait, understanding is apparently nonexistent in india!

Yeah I know your purpose in this thread is to bash US and show your pro- Islamic credentials lol
Do you have anything against being pro Islamic? Turkey is an Muslim country and they, as are Pakistanis, proud of being pro Islamic.

Russia already chose a side by helping us with the nuclear submarine
if you think the Russians didn't tell China what they gave you then I'd love to sell you some beach front property in arizona!

Back
Top Bottom