What's new

India preparing to test "China Killer" AGNI-V Ballistic Missile.

and it means India's physical existence as a primitive nation will have another 20 min to live
Well said. And FYI, Shaheen III will take 10 minutes to reach the farthest part of india from the farthest part of Pakistan. if it takes 20 mins to reach Shanghai from india then I'm sorry but that is a pretty slow missile!

Lisa Curtis, senior research fellow for South Asia, and Baker Spring, research fellow in National Security Policy, at The Heritage Foundation, a conservative thinktank said in a commentary, “The lack of US condemnation of India's latest missile test demonstrates that the US is comfortable with Indian progress in the nuclear and missile fields and appreciates India's need to meet the emerging strategic challenge posed by rising China.”
- Wikipedia

Hypocrites.

and it means India's physical existence as a primitive nation will have another 20 min to live
Whatever dude, that's a deterrent. And India signed no first use policy. Unless you nuke us, we won't nuke you.:enjoy:
We are a responsible MTCR member, unlike you. So, we will limit the range and we are not planning to sell this to any country either.

Peace out>>>>>

Things are going to get more difficult from here.

Finding credible threats far enough. Which comes from being a friendly nation which most everybody likes.

Doesn't mean we should not have the means to hit back should that like ever change.

Now imagine when he hits lower.
at best he'll get tickled and pee on the lil guy's (india) face! :lol:

Whatever dude, that's a deterrent. And India signed no first use policy. Unless you nuke us, we won't nuke you.:enjoy:
We are a responsible MTCR member, unlike you. So, we will limit the range and we are not planning to sell this to any country either.

Peace out>>>>>
no one expects india to abide by any agreement that it has ever signed. Chinese are the top of the list of nations that don't trust a word that comes out of india. And pre-emption is a big corner stone of the Chinese military doctrine. Read between the lines. ;)

History says otherwise mate. I think a democratic country has more credibility than a totalitarian single party country and a military controlled nation;)
really? well let's see shall we?
hitler was a democratically elected leader, nuf said.
mousilini was democratically elected as well, nuf said.
america was democratic from birth, we all know what it did to blacks and native indians.
england eventually became democratic yet continued to enslave most of the world in spite of being democratic.
mister champion of democracy claimed Iraqi WMDs that have yet to materialize.
the so called biggest supposedly democratic country in the world sits on top of 5000+ bodies of its own dead citizens killed in cold blood just because they weren't of a certain religion.

sorry dude, not lookin' good for these so called democratic countries.

Rcrmj i was marvelling at the thought of reaching shanghai in such a short time. While it takes normally 12 to 15 hrs by a normal flight.Imagine harnessing this tech for passenger travel ?
In 20 mins you are in Shanghai. Finish your business and by evening you are back home.

really? well let's see shall we?
hitler was a democratically elected leader, nuf said.
america was democratic from birth, we all know what it did to blacks and native indians.
england eventually became democratic yet continued to enslave most of the world in spite of being democratic.
mister champion of democracy claimed Iraqi WMDs that have yet to materialize.
the so called biggest supposedly democratic country in the world sits on top of 5000+ bodies of its own dead citizens killed in cold blood just because they weren't of a certain religion.

sorry dude, not lookin' good for these so called democratic countries.

:lol:We are not talking about some dictatorial democracies dude. I said credible democracy. Not bogus democracy.

Rcrmj i was marvelling at the thought of reaching shanghai in such a short time. While it takes normally 12 to 15 hrs by a normal flight.Imagine harnessing this tech for passenger travel ?
In 20 mins you are in Shanghai. Finish your business and by evening you are back home.
If there's a home left!

It is a bad test, shows Indian bad intentions towards China..
Who on earth will think that China would want to nuke India?
Or does India has an intention of going to war with China? and what motives does it have?
This only shows that India wants to be to the US what Pakistan is to China.. a major ally.. all the geostrategic environments aren't for it.. India is playing with fire it seems, on one side with Pakistan, and on the other hand with China, hence multiplying the risk of Nuclear war by two..
India is a peaceful country? only some fool will believe that..

What's your beef? Go worry about your Uyghur brothers being persecuted by China instead of whining about our nuclear tests. It got nothing to do with Turkey
I was talking about the US not India. Why are you so aggressive? At least, I'm convinced that India is mature enough not to use this weapon against her neighboring countries. But, Washington has no right to condemn China's progress in missile technologies if they don't criticize India's program as well.

Famous US-American double standards...

RN6eD9J.jpg

Project director of Agni 5 is Tessy Thomas a keralite.
Accuracy is within 10 m.
Time to travel 5000 km is 20 mins.
Imagine reaching the Bund in Shanghai in less than 20 min from Delhi.

Do not troll ......................

I was talking about the US not India. Why are you so aggressive? At least, I'm convinced that India is mature enough not to use this weapon against her neighboring countries. But, Washington has no right to condemn China's progress in missile technologies if they don't criticize India's program as well.

Famous US-American double standards...
USA condemns Chinese missile test?

It was only Iran and NK last i recall

Back
Top Bottom