What's new

India possessed “enough fissile material … for more than 2,000 warheads.”

I did not say not possible. I say' hardly'. You shall go bang your own head.

Sure you can but its not credible and your enemy will not respect you especially in 2016 while rapid strike and knocking out your installation is a reality. Liquid fuel ICBM still has some threat in 80s but as technology advance and missile shield is more sophisticated. Long range solid ICBM with MIRV is the way to go.

Falling in your own argument? So, India did deployed any liquid fuel missile as deterrence? And India doesnt need ICBM like US,Russia & China need, India only need to cover whole China also with MIRV.

Falling in your own argument? So, India did deployed any liquid fuel missile as deterrence? And India doesnt need ICBM like US,Russia & China need, India only need to cover whole China also with MIRV.
I seriously doubt India has minature workable hydrogen warhead. China has mid course missile interception to take out cumbersome single nuclear warhead. Plus India put your own countries fate on US hand. That is dangerous. US can turn table and wipe off anybody she deemed. Only to have a credible nuclear capabilities to strike at anybody is true nuclear capable and self sufficient.

I seriously doubt India has minature workable hydrogen warhead. China has mid course missile interception to take out cumbersome single nuclear warhead. Plus India put your own countries fate on US hand. That is dangerous. US can turn table and wipe off anybody she deemed. Only to have a credible nuclear capabilities to strike at anybody is true nuclear capable and self sufficient.

Why India need hydrogen warhead, when boosted fission is enough?

And please India dont need lectures on US from a Chinese guy, India never considered US as enemy, also never developed nukes for US. It always was for China, and only authorized to weaponize the nukes after Indian Army's Operation Falcon in 1986 i.e. Sumdorong Chu incident.

Thats why start to do some research before talking about capabilities.

That is in the 80s and you still want to talk about liquid fuel ICBM? We are into 2016, my friend. :lol:

If you have no credible long range solid fuel ICBM with MIRV hydrogen warhead. You gained no respect like North Korea if you want to brag about nuclear capabilities
Are you Dumb Agni-5 is Three Stage Solid Fuel ICBM with Range of 8000 KM (China Deterrent) We are Going On with Agni-6 Development

Your Idiocy Is Represent In Fact That World Post Fearsome ICBM Ever Was R-36 Satan is Two Stage Liquid Fueled they Still Operate it as there Main Strategic Deterrence. Don't tell this to Russians that they will Laugh there **** Off

You Caught Off guard In this argument First you Raise Fingers on Indian Capability of Developing ICBM when your bubble is Busted you Throwing Useless argument about Fuel's This Shows you had No Idea About the Technical Perspective of Subject

The Only Difference Liquid Fueled Missile Present that It Costly to Maintain

India Tested it in 1998 On 13 May, at 12.21 p.m.IST 6:51 UTC, two sub-kiloton devices (Shakti IV and V) were detonated. Due to their very low yield, these explosions were not detected by any seismic station

Listen to what PM Vajpayee Said His Speech to a Nation

Back
Top Bottom