What's new

India playing long game in South China Sea

Even Russia is supporting India by starting its own explorations in east vietnam sea or west philiphines sea.

Anyways, Game was started by China sending 15000 troops in *** (which is core interest of India) and giving stapled visas.

China cannot play games alone, it requires two to make game interesting. India is just reciprocating Chinese behaviour.

GLOBAL TIMES reporting it.

And what do you think your nation is doing in the disputed territories and In the Indian Ocean?? Apparently the lesson learnt in 1962 helped us stop the Chinese aggression in various incidents after the war.

Please educate me what did you do to us in 1965?? How much of the land were you able to capture?? 1/4th of what we did probably??

Our issue with you is not about land but rather about internal hatred. India will always be our enemy period.

The 65 war taught you how Nationalist we are. You may laugh now with all the stockpiling you're doing with your weapons, but at the end of the day, we are still the same. Even back then, your weapons were far more advanced than us without a doubt, but the achievement here that i'm proud to say to you that we have proved you wrong as being an 'inferior society'.

History should not be forgotten! Hindus used to laugh at us when Pakistan was made particularly saying that it won't last for more than 4 days. It was true, we were Bankrupt in 47, however, the point is that even then we have shown you our power as nation and not something through substance.

Our issue with you is not about land but rather about internal hatred. India will always be our enemy period.
The 65 war taught you how Nationalist we are. You may laugh now with all the stockpiling you're doing with your weapons, but at the end of the day, we are still the same. Even back then, your weapons were far more advanced than us without a doubt, but the achievement that i'm proud to say to you is that we have proved you wrong being an inferior society.
History should not be forgotten! Hindus used to laugh at us when Pakistan was made particularly saying that it won't last for more than 4 days. It was true, we were Bankrupt in 47, however, the point is that even then we have shown you our power as nation and not something through substance.

I think you did not understand my question. My question was simple, you don't have to bring in your religious paranoia into it, I am not a Hindu but an Indian. My question to you was in the 1965 war each of our sides had a count on the land that had been captured, all I was asking you is to publicize the count since you stated that India was taught a lesson by Pakistan.

I think you did not understand my question. My question was simple, you don't have to bring in your religious paranoia into it, I am not a Hindu but an Indian. My question to you was in the 1965 war each of our sides had a count on the land that had been captured, all I was asking you is to publicize the count since you stated that India was taught a lesson by Pakistan.

Sorry i have given you my response. P.S its in my last post. Go read it over and over again.
Thanks.

That is the nain difference between India and Pakistan.....We Indians are Indian first and then Hindu's,Muslims,Sikh,Christans,Budhist etc.....and Yes 1965 war did taught lesson to us......that east pakistan can create problem for us in future....so its better to dismantle it from pakistan....to end all posibilty of two front war with pakistan

That is the nain difference between India and Pakistan.....We Indians are Indian first and then Hindu's,Muslims,Sikh,Christans,Budhist etc.....and Yes 1965 war did taught lesson to us......that east pakistan can create problem for us in future....so its better to dismantle it from pakistan....to end all posibilty of two front war with pakistan

Really is that so?
Everyday Muslims in India die. Heck, all your so called 'terrorists' are Muslims. Sorry but just go and check out your most wanted lists. lol, you even blame muslims as far as in Tamil Nadu.
No i'm afraid you are not india first. Your country even has another name called 'HINDUSTAN'

Really is that so?
Everyday Muslims in India die. Heck, all your so called 'terrorists' are Muslims. Sorry but just go and check out your most wanted lists. lol, you even blame muslims as far as in Tamil Nadu.
No i'm afraid you are not india first. Your country even has another name called 'HINDUSTAN'
You dear sir are paranoid soul.

Really is that so?

So U are shying away for replyin and making the replyin to random things for escaping. Word of advice don't make yourself you know what ....

Tell me on what criteria did you judge India's Loss and Pakistan's Victory??

Troops Causalities?
The amount of Land captured?

Please dont shy away. Do enlighten us Ignorant's for those like thee live in bliss!!!

What a rubbish op-ed written by some Chinese troll. China this, China that, China is good else are bad blah blah blah. Chinese propaganda has gone to very low with the kind of support they get from few of its friends. Their panties get twisted when USA does some thing against them but when India shows them the mirror they pretend innocent and victim. Vietnamese sea is not China's property and China should stop day dreaming by drawing some imaginary red lines.

What a rubbish op-ed written by some Chinese troll. China this, China that, China is good else are bad blah blah blah. Chinese propaganda has gone to very low with the kind of support they get from few of its friends. Their panties get twisted when USA does some thing against them but when India shows them the mirror they pretend innocent and victim. Vietnamese sea is not China's property and China should stop day dreaming by drawing some imaginary red lines.

Hey guys check out this mad Indian troll!

:lol::lol::rofl::rofl:

pakistan can beat india if they went to war right now.

pakistan is now fully armed unlike before.

india is a very disorganized rag tag military, its got massive divisions since sikhs, tamils and hindus all hate eachother.

india will split into many different countries once the tamils and sikhs get richer, they will deman independence from the hindus

pakistan can beat india if they went to war right now.

pakistan is now fully armed unlike before.

india is a very disorganized rag tag military, its got massive divisions since sikhs, tamils and hindus all hate eachother.

india will split into many different countries once the tamils and sikhs get richer, they will deman independence from the hindus

India can beat china if they went to war right now.

India is now fully armed unlike before.

China is very disorganized rag tag military,its got massive division since uighurs, muslims and hans all hate each other.

China will split into many different countries once the uighurs and muslims get richer, they will demand independence from hans:p:P

hahaha good info. Tell it to Pak. Right now is good time to attack :P
BTW Tamils are also Hindu. And nothing unite India better than Pak attack. Everybody come running to kick some @ss and forget what they were fighting each other for :)

Back
Top Bottom