What's new

India plans to send troops inside Bangladesh

This is such a weird thread. Why'd we want to send our soldiers to BD? To capture another 150 million additional liability?

No thanks.

When India has liability of the dirt poor of the NE India, 100 million poorest of the poor dumped dalits in bihar and 200 million poor of Uttar pradesh it can do anything.

to those proud indians ssaying stuff like bangladesh's 8 MiG's and F-7's and blah blah blah...
atleast they work :P atleast our air defence aint 97% useless....atleast our tanks have ammunition....and most importantly at least our soldiers have balls :rofl:

yup...but no "bat" or "wicket"...thats the entire prob...now tell me...what is look like "wicket"????? :rofl: :rofl:

to those proud indians ssaying stuff like bangladesh's 8 MiG's and F-7's and blah blah blah...
atleast they work :P atleast our air defence aint 97% useless....atleast our tanks have ammunition....and most importantly at least our soldiers have balls :rofl:

LOL most of everything in your armed forces is uncomparable to Indian armed forces and talking about balls may i ask what has Bangladeshi Armed forces achieved in the last couple of decades??The Indian Army faces situation on a regular basis which your Army hasnt seen.

A war with Myanamar brings sweat on your head and you talk big about beating India in war.

And sorry but the fact is that if our intentions were bad then defeating your country is a matter of hours..so respect the fact that we are peaceful.Theres no need to be proud of something which aint proven..your armed forces are nothing on paper and havent achieved anything significant either..so be humble internet warrior!

Equipment of the Bangladesh Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Your artillery is 20 years older than ours...and you have virtually no Air Defence!!
That means that the 97% artillery which is useless for us, must be pretty high tech for you considering your state of affairs:lol:
The BA in it's 40 years have done nothing of note...heck they can't even stop their own countrymen from crossing over to India in search of work...:lol:

people who at the helm of BD military are sold out long ago. Today bd military nothing but a mercenary force. Many would not like that reality but sooner they do better it is for country.

that is true....everything is related to the political parties...there are groups with in the militaries that are fully biased towards the different parties and are loyal solely to them....gone are the days of syed faruqe rahman,ziaur and ershad....

why do we need to send trrops in BD ? our Border patrol Police ie. BSF. Hell they can enter and kill or slap any guy inside BD. It seems they develop an invisible cloak inside BD border... We should use them to liberate Dhaka from the persecution of Rajakars..

:lol: Now like your soul mate you have learned how to copy others..:lol:..
@topic : I have read it from wikipedia, i hope that is the best source available on internet..Rather than going for some madarsas..And bangladesh was destabilished by the civil war kind of situation where the too many refugees have taken asylum in india and thats y indira helped them(best thing she ever did:lol:). RAW has nothing to do with that,. By your non-indian source, if i would go with that than i m only left with the pakistani source(which even pakistanis don't trust), because except pakistan and india no one cares what bangladesh is and it does.
And don't say that, don't include pakistan in it.. As the thread starter is nothing but a pakistani and see how many pakistani have included RAW and bsf over here...
It was you who tried to copy me first, It was india who created dilemma kind of situation in east Pakistan, Yea! I accept we (west Pakistan) won't be able to understand bangladesh, niether they try to understand about us, which created uncertain situation B\w both parts plus RAW and its eggs supported anti-Pakistani agenda in east Pakistan. Well, If you read the resources of wikipedia then they have Highlighted indian defence ministry as their information resource, thats why wiki informations are totally baised in that chapter. Yea! Indira created a terrorist group in 71 against Pakistan, SHe had also created LTTE and same you are facing in Kashmir, Even it is written in wikipedia, your most holy and prominent source.:lol: now India cry in front of America to pressurize Pakistan, Nowdays U.S can't force us for theirselves then demand for you is something that is even can't possible.
:rofl: If you wan'na include ISI just for troll then its your own choice, atlast you are a bharti mammal, So its an expected behaviour from you.. Denial case nowdays is like a culture in bharat. So Its don't bother me anymore.

Yea! Indira created a terrorist group in 71 against Pakistan, SHe had also created LTTE and same you are facing in Kashmir, Even it is written in wikipedia, your most holy and prominent source.:lol: now India cry in front of America to pressurize Pakistan, Nowdays U.S can't force us for theirselves then demand for you is something that is even can't possible.
:rofl: If you wan'na include ISI just for troll then its your own choice, atlast you are a bharti mammal, So its an expected behaviour from you.. Denial case nowdays is like a culture in bharat. So Its don't bother me anymore.

:blink: :blink: ????????????????????????????? "mammal"??????????what are you buddy??reptile??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It was you tried to copy me first,
:lol: so that means u too have copied the dillusional and moron word...:lol:
ok, leave it..
B\w both parts plus RAW and its eggs supported anti-Pakistani agenda in east Pakistan.
And still u r saying that we bring ISI everywhere...:disagree:
and same you are facing in Kashmir,
And what we r facing in kashmir ?? u mean we have created hafiz saeid and L eT??
now India cry in front of America to pressurize Pakistan,
Because, we all knew that pakistan was controlled by them before 2010-11..:lol:..ofcourse now u r not getting enough money, so definetly u won't listen to them..
Nowdays U.S can't force us for theirselves then demand for you is something that is even can't possible.
Within a week, you will have a news of more drone attacks in pakistan...don't worry..
So Its don't bother me anymore.
Does it make any difference in the world affairs ???:azn:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom