What's new

India plans to send troops inside Bangladesh

Wat a Fart? Hey Infected bharti , why ISI would be interested in Bangladesh now? Bangadesh is a seperate state and now we don't have any interest with them. Go and do visit other social sites and guess wat, you will easily found many young banladeshis cursing india, its your own deeds which brings you to this stage, you made terrorists at then to de stablize East Pakistan and Now you have again made another terrorist organisation to de stablize bangladesh . Now don't fart here against pakistan and its agencies you deillusional moron.
The same way, you double dillusional triple moron :lol:.. RAW had nothing to do in BD, than why the pavitra people r cursing raw for all the deeds ?? And u r talking about deeds ?? what we have done in bangladesh ?? just killed some smugglers who tried to enter our territory, now don't say that they were doing potty in the farms and bsf had shoot down them from behind..

The same way, you double dillusional triple moron :lol:.. RAW had nothing to do in BD, than why the pavitra people r cursing raw for all the deeds ?? And u r talking about deeds ?? what we have done in bangladesh ?? just killed some smugglers who tried to enter our territory, now don't say that they were doing potty in the farms and bsf had shoot down them from behind..
Yo! Tetra deillusional penta moron, Just read the whole chapter of creation of bangladesh and after creation of bangladesh from any Non-indian source and you can easily found RAW and its share in destablizing of bangladesh , and Bangladesh is your neighbour not ours. You have interests with them nor we. so Keep it in b\w bangladesh and Bsf , Don't include Pakistan in it.

Yo! Tetra deillusional penta moron, Just read the whole chapter of creation of bangladesh and after creation of bangladesh from any Non-indian source and you can easily found RAW and its share in destablizing of bangladesh , and Bangladesh is your neighbour not ours. You have interests with them nor we. so Keep it in b\w bangladesh and Bsf , Don't include Pakistan in it.
:lol: Now like your soul mate you have learned how to copy others..:lol:..
@topic : I have read it from wikipedia, i hope that is the best source available on internet..Rather than going for some madarsas..And bangladesh was destabilished by the civil war kind of situation where the too many refugees have taken asylum in india and thats y indira helped them(best thing she ever did:lol:). RAW has nothing to do with that,. By your non-indian source, if i would go with that than i m only left with the pakistani source(which even pakistanis don't trust), because except pakistan and india no one cares what bangladesh is and it does.
And don't say that, don't include pakistan in it.. As the thread starter is nothing but a pakistani and see how many pakistani have included RAW and bsf over here...

Jamati 1 - India planning to send troops to BD

Jamati 2 - If India sends they will all be killed hence they have not sent

Followed by all-round applause

Reminds anyone of that joke where a moron is scratching his backside bloody, another moron asks him why. First moron says it keeps the lion away, second asks where is the lion.

First moron - see its working!!!

Conclusion - anyone who posts from weekly blitz is scratching his backside bloody.

This is the beauty of PDF :lol: ... thats why I love this forum .. even a Bangladeshi can roam here like a lion :rofl:

Jamati 1 - India planning to send troops to BD

Jamati 2 - If India sends they will all be killed hence they have not sent

Followed by all-round applause

Reminds anyone of that joke where a moron is scratching his backside bloody, another moron asks him why. First moron says it keeps the lion away, second asks where is the lion.

First moron - see its working!!!

Conclusion - anyone who posts from weekly blitz is scratching his backside bloody.

story of entire BD-defense section mate.

:)

Didn't you say that Bnagladesh is a super power then how come India crush BD !! seems like you forgot your own words,weak memory cells i guess then drink some horlicks.

yeah you are right BD is a superpower every country in this region fears BD mighty army. I am really scared of your mighty army:what:

Its about oil. India is heavily dependent on Iranian oil and is getting a lot of trade concessions there. They even sent a trade delegation to Tehran recently. India also opposed any war with Iran or Syria at the BRICS summit in New Delhi and has agreed with other BRIC nations to trade with each other in their own currencies rather than the US dollar.

The US and Israel are definitely angry at India.

US will keep co-operating with India, because India is US's foot soldier in the area against China and Pakistan. US turned a blind eye against Pakistan's Nuclear Program during the Afghan Jihad era, afterwards they slapped the Pressler Amendments when Pakistan's help was no longer needed. They will ignore India's trade with Iran as long as it keeps on guard against Beijing and Islamabad.

all f@rt and no substance...close this thread MOD...and guys(all indian)...let them bash..we dont have to crash their party...

i heard the black cats/NSA ct commando's were send to bangladesh in the middle of the cyber warfare,especially after the hackers took down the govt. sites of india.

and i dont think the BD Military will take nicely to more defence forces of india coming to BD.....BD military should seriously take action if the troops do come in....

i heard the black cats/NSA ct commando's were send to bangladesh in the middle of the cyber warfare,especially after the hackers took down the govt. sites of india.

and i dont think the BD Military will take nicely to more defence forces of india coming to BD.....BD military should seriously take action if the troops do come in....

people who at the helm of BD military are sold out long ago. Today bd military nothing but a mercenary force. Many would not like that reality but sooner they do better it is for country.

to those proud indians ssaying stuff like bangladesh's 8 MiG's and F-7's and blah blah blah...
atleast they work :P atleast our air defence aint 97% useless....atleast our tanks have ammunition....and most importantly at least our soldiers have balls :rofl:

US will keep co-operating with India, because India is US's foot soldier
usi ki jagah mein chabbies soldiers ko maarne ke baad bhi isse malum nahi pada ki koun kiska katputali hai ......:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

This is such a weird thread. Why'd we want to send our soldiers to BD? To capture another 150 million additional liability?

No thanks.

Back
Top Bottom