What's new

India plans to gift obsolete weaponry to friendly countries

So this is why they have finally ordered some Tejas - to gift to other countries o_O :laughcry:

LOL....all those words and yet not a single word about your religion :lol:

Tum Itna Jo Muskura Rahe Ho ? Kya Gham Hai Jisko Chhupa Rahe Ho
Aankhon Mein Nami, Hansi Labon Par Kya Haal Hai , Kya Dikha Rahe Ho ?
Ban Jayenge Zehar Peete Peete,
Yeh Ashk Jo Pite Ja Rahe ho.

My technique is simply to expose you. Its as simple as my direct technique of asking you your religion.

All the LIES, all the dance, All the excuse have come from you. Let it stand here as a testimony to your deceitful nature.
I do not have to prove my religion to any person here. Pehle to shayad hum kutch bol bhi dete par ab to wo nau bhi kinara chor chali.
Now you will keep on asking and you will hear the same answer.
Fanatics like you are the reason why bjp get in so much trouble. And exposing u lot the best thing to do.
Excuses and lies ..lol . Abhi tak to kutch bola hi nahi hai.
But the way ur communal intentions are, tum log hi dangai bante ho.

No you don't have to ..... we can all guess it. LOL.

Now tell us some more about evil hindoooos and evil Modi :lol:
Yes ofcours u can guess it. After all u are fanatic. With know it all technique.
I remember a fanatic like you used to come here 1-2 year back and used to keep very complicated names and used same type of lingo. Humko lagta hai beta tum wahi to nahi ho kahi.

not a 'fanatic'....... an 'evil hindooo" :lol:

A "sanghi" ..... "bhakth" ....... "saffron terror" ........."Chaddi"

At least use the right words to demonstrate your hate :lol:

All evil hindooos and evil Modi sound the same :cheesy:
Yes true, snaghi bhakt chaddi warrior...these are your synonyms. I have not forgotten it. Dont worry.
Any way great interacting with you.
I don't hate you... I pity ppl like u.
Chalo gotta go .. not replying any further.

Would these obsolete weapons include the LCA = THE LITTLE CRAPPY AIRCRAFT?
One of the most enlightening posts.
The depth and meaning is beyond human understanding.

Anyways..
It is good that we are giving away our old equipments to our allies, this will boost India’s standing and prestige.

We can definitely afford to replace it with better equipment.

I am glad that my post has managed to enlighten some illiterate idiots. Only idiots wouldn't comprehend the "depth" of my post. The LCA = Little Crappy Aircraft seems to be touring indian country side on a truck. It is like an Ostrich which dreams of flying but can only run on the barren ground. :lol:
I can easily show you your place but that would mean stopping down to your level.
Never wrestle with a pig cos it will bring you down and dirty.

If you can’t contribute anything, better keep quite rather than troll here.

I can easily show you your place but that would mean stopping down to your level.
Never wrestle with a pig cos it will bring you down and dirty.

If you can’t contribute anything, better keep quite rather than troll here.
You are giving him advise not to wrestle you?

Free gifts?
My foot!

Excerpt:

Faced with a severe financial crunch the Indian Army (IA) has shortlisted assorted ammunition and spares that will be affected by cost-cutting measures, despite existing stocks falling short of the approved levels required for 10 days of ‘intense war fighting’.

Janes.com

Indian Army reduces ammunition purchases as cost-saving measure

twlibans are surrounding kabul and india handing over their junk to ana . :D . good luck . we saw what they (ana) did with western high quality equipments .

Why doesn't India gift some Prithvi and Agni ballistic missiles to Afghanistan so it can threaten Pakistan from both sides?

So far, India has only gifted used Mi25 helicopters to Afghanistan, although it has provided indigenous smaller equipment such as patrol boats to some countries in the neighbourhood.
defence-weapons.jpg

So far, India has only gifted used Mi25 helicopters to Afghanistan, although it has provided indigenous smaller equipment such as patrol boats to some countries in the neighbourhood. (Picture for representation purpose)

In a bid to boost defence cooperation, the government has asked the armed forces to compile a list of obsolete military equipment that can be “refurbished at minimal cost” and gifted to “friendly” countries, sources told The Indian Express.

Apart from the strategic significance, sources said, the government hopes to create a base “to expand export of newer defence platforms, which have been made in India, to these countries”. However, the move appears to have taken by surprise senior army and air force officers, who say much of the equipment that can be classified as obsolete is currently in use due to lack of funds.

Specific military platforms being looked at, said sources, are artillery guns, armoured vehicles, helicopters, naval patrol vehicles and radar systems that are obsolete or nearing obsolescence.

So far, India has only gifted used Mi25 helicopters to Afghanistan, although it has provided indigenous smaller equipment such as patrol boats to some countries in the neighbourhood.

Speaking to The Indian Express, government sources said: “In the course of our engagement with many foreign countries, especially during various high-level visits, a number of friendly foreign countries have projected a requirement for second-hand military equipment for their armed forces on a gift basis.”

These requests have come from some countries of the Indian Ocean Region, some African countries, Central Asian Republics and the Asia-Pacific region, they said.

Fulfilling the requests, sources said, would “open the way for deeper strategic engagement with these countries, but also pave the way for long-lasting partnership through deploying training teams, offering special courses in India as well as supply of spares, repair work being carried out in India over the long term”.

However, a top IAF official told The Indian Express that it had no spare helicopters to be gifted after it handed over three Mi-25 helicopters to Afghanistan in 2015. The official said the IAF was still using four-decade old Pechora missiles, which are obsolete but have not been replaced due to the limited defence budget this year.

A senior Army official expressed surprise at the preparation of a list of equipment to be gifted at a time when the armed forces is still struggling with obsolete equipment.

According to the Army Vice Chief’s testimony to a Parliamentary standing committee, 68 per cent of equipment is obsolete and no funds have been allocated to replace them. Hit by a shortage of funds, the Army has decided to stop purchasing certain types of expensive ammunition to build stocks for even 10 days of fighting.

The latest proposal by the government is akin to the Excess Defense Assets (EDA) programme of the United States where it transfers excess defence equipment to chosen foreign countries at a reduced price or as a grant. The reduced price is a percentage of the original acquisition value, based on age and condition of the equipment, and ranges from five per cent to 50 per cent of the original cost.

The recipient country, however, has to pay for packing, crating, handling and transportation, as well as refurbishment, if applicable. The Indian proposal envisages the transfer to be a gift.

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...olete-weaponry-to-friendly-countries-5149089/

What about all those weapons from Ancient Vedic times ?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom