What's new

India plans to gift obsolete weaponry to friendly countries

lol ........ they were expecting us to shiver in our lungis :P

We want those weapons to end up in pakistan :D ......... when they are launched from Afghanistan.

That's not going to happen in any case bayta g. Bap bap hota hai. Or ap. Ki toi lal krnay ki shamata b hai hm m aik bar medium rare ki thi now it's time for a full fledged weldone job :rofl:

That feeling was before 2008. It's long gone, the detest is now uniform. North South East West.:rolleyes: Mumbai man, it's mini India. :)
Yiu got my drift southi. India in its present form will be reduced to a mini India if shit hit the fan

more war trophies coming
Screenshot (105).png
image-jpg.195754
13-jpg.193995

LOL. Did you forget ? PA purchased 4 of the same Mi 35 Helicopter in 2017 :lol:

What we are giving away for free, you are purchasing from Russia :cheesy:

Mi-35Ms-768x475.jpg
Lols we purchase but in past it flown to us as defectors gift these beasts.

Do yuu have any sort of guarantee that these weapons won't end up in Pakistan :-)The jokes on you try kr lo phr saylaab ay GA saylaab ramo kaka:rofl:

You say the joke is on me by asking me to guarantee you that these weapons wont end up in your country? :disagree:

Smart move. Equipment will be gifted but maintenance will have to be bought.

I think Bangladesh already gets alot of used vehicles from India.
You don't need to 'think'...Bangladesh does not get anything from India...it uses Landcruises(the same one PA uses)....India did gift us a couple of migs right after the war....that's the last time any significant military transaction happened between the two countries.

I don't know what is more stupid, govt want to gift obsolete equipments or countries requesting for obsolete equipment or indian forces using obsolete equipment.

Modiji made tall promises to armed forces, and still year by year there was decline in defence budget.

more war trophies coming
View attachment 468955
image-jpg.195754
13-jpg.193995
War trophies..????

Here is our war trophy..

unnamed.png

But I am pretty sure you are either xtian or muslim. So which is it ?

Nice save, but we both know that is not what you meant. But even then, Modi govt. has been fairly consistent.

def-bgt-2017-vkaushal-table.jpg

chartoftheday_3591_the_biggest_military_budgets_as_a_percentage_of_gdp_n.jpg
why you want to know my religion, what accusations you have if i will say i am a muslim or a xitian. How is religion a concern here.

Just go through this and learn

http://www.defproac.com/?p=4503

You don't need to 'think'...Bangladesh does not get anything from India...it uses Landcruises(the same one PA uses)....India did gift us a couple of migs right after the war....that's the last time any significant military transaction happened between the two countries.
There was a news article of Bangladesh acquiring decommissioned/surplus military vehicles (mostly trucks) from India. Will try to search it up and post.

It will be more insulting to those countries to accept obsolete weapon as gift.

However, the move appears to have taken by surprise senior army and air force officers, who say much of the equipment that can be classified as obsolete is currently in use due to lack of funds.

Lack of funds.
Lol

What you see is not my 'hate' , but my DISGUST for your kind. My out and out contempt for you fanatics.

You are free to consider me an alien from outer space too, it that makes you feel any better.

I have PROVED your LIE. LOL at your pathetic defence.

If you had questioned the govt. based on FACTS, I would have respected you. But you choose to LIE to boost your religious political Agenda. ANd that is what makes you despicable.

Hates will hate and will even call piss as clear water as long as it's a "minority" who is pissing into your glass. So as far as I am concerned, you can stick it up your @ss :D
Hahaha... Yes but i am not one who started quoting .. you came up with ur @ss on fire.
And everyone here will surely cam see how you have exposed me of my agenda.
Omg i am feeling so exposed right now. All my lies are caught. Isn't it.
No u r not an alien but a fanatic with intolerant mindset. Hinduism suffers because of ur kind. And ppl like you are the reason why ppl like me are getting away from bjp.

I frankly don't give a damn about how you feel.

Let me ask you again, WHAT IS YOUR RELIGION ? :devil:

See ? it's such a simple question which can be settled with a simple answer. It's your guilty which makes you hide your religion. It's a clear demonstration of the Psychology of Embarrassment, Shame, and Guilt

Did you really think that by threatening me that you will move away from BJP, it will stop me from shaming you ? :lol:

You are just pathetic. lol.
And why shd i answer you abt my religion. It's my personal affair. How my religion is of any importance.
If you think ur intemidainti technique will work on me, probably not.
No my intention is not to stop you but you shd continue so that more and more ppl can see true color of fanatics like you and why they shd be careful.

And seriously i so much want you give a damn abt how i feel... Get a break.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom