What's new

India planning new airbase in Gujarat to fight a 'short and swift war' against neighbours Pakistan i

Yes it will

Pakistan is in no economic and military position to fight full convention al war for more than seven to ten days.

Pakistan will capitulate hence they Sabre rattle Nuclear missles to Indian on slaught

And your Military with obsolete artillery and under stocked war reserves is obviously much more capable of sustaining a long war.

Report from 2015
http://indianexpress.com/article/in...-plan-to-fill-ammo-stock-yet-to-take-off-cag/
Report from 2017
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...-flurry-of-contracts/articleshow/59704674.cms

I am sure 10 days deadline is well thought of :lol:. Lets entertain your fantasies after a period of 2 years 2019.

For your kind information Pakistan maintains 3 months worth of war reserves.

The 2nd squadron inducting JF-17 may have prompted this response from IAF. Probably an MRF base to assist IA strike Corps and CSD assets, as well as conduct air superiority missions. Definitely a UAV/UCAV base for (armed) recon.

No big issue for PAF as they have base in Jacobabad and another MOB is under construction near Hyderabad.

First you will need to defend your base to launch your aircrafts because PA, PAF and PN combined can rain hell on that base with out going near to the border.
Sir this will not be the only place where India and pakistan will fight, the major areas of fighting will be up in the north and PAF would definitely be used there and even PA can be kept busy, PN is defenseless with just 50+ fighters in Karachi, Indian Navy has both Mig 29k and leased Jaguar and sukhoi's for anti shipping role....we will fight a multifront war, but in this age and century such warfare tactics cannot be applied hence I will stop from further discussion...

And your Military with obsolete artillery and under stocked war reserves is obviously much more capable of sustaining a long war.

Report from 2015
http://indianexpress.com/article/in...-plan-to-fill-ammo-stock-yet-to-take-off-cag/
Report from 2017
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...-flurry-of-contracts/articleshow/59704674.cms

I am sure 10 days deadline is well thought of :lol:. Lets entertain your fantasies after a period of 2 years 2019.

For your kind information Pakistan maintains 3 months worth of war reserves.

Have a look at your forex reserves v ours
Have a loom at your gdp v ours
Have look at your military hardware v ours

Then come back and tell me you can sustain. A war with India

You only. Hope is nuclear black.mail

Sir this will not be the only place where India and pakistan will fight, the major areas of fighting will be up in the north and PAF would definitely be used there and even PA can be kept busy, PN is defenseless with just 50+ fighters in Karachi, Indian Navy has both Mig 29k and leased Jaguar and sukhoi's for anti shipping role....we will fight a multifront war, but in this age and century such warfare tactics cannot be applied hence I will stop from further discussion...

Pakistani military know where and how they have to fight with India in current and future times that is why they have developed and tested their own 2 front war doctrine in limited resources and there is a reason new block-52s are based in most advance air Base of PAF in Jacobabad, MOB near Hyderabad is also part of new strategy and PN also have land and sea based assets which can hot land targets up to 450kms so things are not bad for Pakistan as many India try to show here.

Pakistani military know where and how they have to fight with India in current and future times that is why they have developed and tested their own 2 front war doctrine in limited resources and there is a reason new block-52s are based in most advance air Base of PAF in Jacobabad, MOB near Hyderabad is also part of new strategy and PN also have land and sea based assets which can hot land targets up to 450kms so things are not bad for Pakistan as many India try to show here.
And how many missiles can you people fire? Do you wanna go bankrupt??
Please speak logic, we can produce millions of missiles let it be Barak 8, brahmos, pinaka, smarch or any damn ammunition, the laziness and patchy work you seeing now is something that does not correlate to Indians when at war, for every single command you have we have 2 and only nukes have kept you safe, glad you made them and you are safe, but other than that nothing is saving you as much as your nukes do.....even you will agree

India has every right defend itself.

from itself

difference is not as big as between India and China
are you going to fight China, why are you becoming US proxy against China.
You hope is that US will have your back...hehe i wish that time comes.

Look at your war reserves and then come back. Your GDP or reserves wont mean squat when going gets tough in real war. Pakistan sustained wars with India even when our economy was at rock bottom.

In 1965
Pakistan GDP: 5 billion
India GDP: 58 Billion

Last edited:
And how many missiles can you people fire? Do you wanna go bankrupt??
Please speak logic, we can produce millions of missiles let it be Barak 8, brahmos, pinaka, smarch or any damn ammunition, the laziness and patchy work you seeing now is something that does not correlate to Indians when at war, for every single command you have we have 2 and only nukes have kept you safe, glad you made them and you are safe, but other than that nothing is saving you as much as your nukes do.....even you will agree

Very stupid and unprofessional what u posted , sounds like a cry for help I shall forward it to GHQ

Hopefully they will change their tactics to help you

Last edited:
Very stupid and unprofessional what u posted , sounds like a cry for help I shall forward it to GHQ

Hopefully they will change their tactics to help you
You should better look at your foreign exchange reserves and better ask your GHQ to use your further diminished resources with caution lol:D

It has already taken 10 years yet no swift war!!

Look at your war reserves and then come back. Your GDP or reserves wont mean squat when going gets tough in real war. Pakistan sustained wars with India even when our economy was at rock bottom.

In 1965
Pakistan GDP: 5 billion
India GDP: 58 Billion
Are you talking about our war reserves?? They will be full by 2019 30 days of intense war.....and do you know that during kargil India was spending $5 billion every day and the money we used was from our reserves so yes foreign reserves come in handy and you people don't have much, but you got nukes so no tension...

It has already taken 10 years yet no swift war!!
We are the good people we don't start the war....;)

Back
Top Bottom