What's new

India planning new airbase in Gujarat to fight a 'short and swift war' against neighbours Pakistan i

Are you talking about our war reserves?? They will be full by 2019 30 days of intense war.....and do you know that during kargil India was spending $5 billion every day and the money we used was from our reserves so yes foreign reserves come in handy and you people don't have much, but you got nukes so no tension...

We are the good people we don't start the war....;)

Please do provide a source of this 5 billion figure.

You should better look at your foreign exchange reserves and better ask your GHQ to use your further diminished resources with caution lol:D

No need . We are having a party across the border here . Watching you midgets being fleeced by everyone to contain us Pakistan . Lol

Enjoying my Popcorn while watch you clowns performing in circus

Pakistan AF is No Threat since 1995
Indian Naval Aviation has Ample A/C for the Tackle.

This Air Base is also being created for Control on Arabian Sea

They couldnt even Avenge Atlantigue in 17 years --- Now throwing More Empty threats
Sunny Jim Walks again---
lol
you guys could avenge the parliament attack and dozens of other attacks

And how many missiles can you people fire? Do you wanna go bankrupt??
Please speak logic, we can produce millions of missiles let it be Barak 8, brahmos, pinaka, smarch or any damn ammunition, the laziness and patchy work you seeing now is something that does not correlate to Indians when at war, for every single command you have we have 2 and only nukes have kept you safe, glad you made them and you are safe, but other than that nothing is saving you as much as your nukes do.....even you will agree

We can fire enough number of Missiles which will breach you AD.

Only thing Indians can come up with "you don't have money", please read finance and you will know a good finance manager is not the one who have money to spend instead good finance manager is the one who can arrange money and spend it wisely.

any airbase on this side of dehli is not going to last very long..... only worry is deep seated basis (in my opinion)

only stab in the back
That's your forte mate.... cheers:cheers:

We can fire enough number of Missiles which will breach you AD.

Only thing Indians can come up with "you don't have money", please read finance and you will know a good finance manager is not the one who have money to spend instead good finance manager is the one who can arrange money and spend it wisely.
Let's end this here because I don't know how much money you people have, I can only imagine with China on your side, they have armed you good for the price you people pay, on the other hand Indians get milked every time, I agree

Please speak logic, we can produce millions of missiles let it be Barak 8, brahmos, pinaka, smarch or any damn ammunition, the laziness and patchy work you seeing now is something that does not correlate to Indians when at war, for every single command you have we have 2 and only nukes have kept you safe, glad you made them and you are safe, but other than that nothing is saving you as much as your nukes do.....even you will agree
Millions of missiles phuppi ji key ghar rakho gey! Itni chora karo jitni lapayt saktey ho! Doubt if any country in the world stocks ‘millions’ of missiles!

Teja wala phuga 30 saal sey bananey ki kohsish kar rahey ho ‘millions’ of missiles kahan sey banao gey!

Millions of missiles phuppi ji key ghar rakho gey! Itni chora karo jitni lapayt saktey ho! Doubt if any country in the world stocks ‘millions’ of missiles!

Teja wala phuga 30 saal sey bananey ki kohsish kar rahey ho ‘millions’ of missiles kahan sey banao gey!
Dekh Bhai jab tune Ghar ki roti nahi khaani hoti Hai, toh mummy Kya karti Hai?
Chappal see maar lagti hai par bhaar ka Ganda Khana nahi khaane deti, Indian air Force ko chappal ki zaroorat Hai or aapki mummy kuch alag Hai toh Bata do...
When did I say we can store millions of missiles? I said we can produce that much amount of rockets for MLRS, SAM's and many more rockets, we are not so mad or fumed at you that we will waste billions on missiles...I mean who in the world has time for all this

Dekh Bhai jab tune Ghar ki roti nahi khaani hoti Hai, toh mummy Kya karti Hai?
Chappal see maar lagti hai par bhaar ka Ganda Khana nahi khaane deti, Indian air Force ko chappal ki zaroorat Hai or aapki mummy kuch alag Hai toh Bata do...
When did I say we can store millions of missiles? I said we can produce that much amount of rockets for MLRS, SAM's and many more rockets, we are not so mad or fumed at you that we will waste billions on missiles...I mean who in the world has time for all this
But you ARE wasting billions on it. Kiyon lartey ho. Anjaam acha nahi hona. Tum apney ghar mein khush, hum apney ghar mein.

Yes try explaining that to the hawks in the Indian media who make Pakistan out to be the Bogeyman!
Yeah i will try, you are a good man......every common person is a good man, the only people i hate is people with ulterior motives for eg govt's of every country looks after its own interest even if it costs the neighbouring country...

That's your forte mate.... cheers:cheers:

Let's end this here because I don't know how much money you people have, I can only imagine with China on your side, they have armed you good for the price you people pay, on the other hand Indians get milked every time, I agree

First feed your hungry people and military then talk about finance of others.

Back
Top Bottom