What's new

India plan to purchase Armata tanks from Russia

I doubt it ... I don't think India is stupid enough to buy an overhyped tank that only has spectacular specs on paper. If the Russian army itself doesn't even want it, why would India?

They are in panic mode now, cannot blame them, its a shame that China could not sell weapons to them, must be some very easy money to make.

I honestly give my deepest gratitude to Chinia, all defence projects which were stalled on the last decade has not given highest priority.

I doubt it ... I don't think India is stupid enough to buy an overhyped tank that only has spectacular specs on paper. If the Russian army itself doesn't even want it, why would India?

give us abrams? or even the paladins

I expect Russians have deepestest gratitude to China

Russian/Americans of course the bulk of but Indian private players to, Thank you

I honestly give my deepest gratitude to Chinia, all defence projects which were stalled on the last decade has not given highest priority.

Even I.... Our babu's were sleeping from 2 decades.

Now they will finish their pending job as Early expected

how will india pay for this?.. with it -4.5% GDP?

Pakistan economy status is worsen compare to India but still buying fighter aircraft's, submarine and other military hardware.

So don't worry! We will manage..

how will india pay for this?.. with it -4.5% GDP?
You don't need a good GDP to buy weaponry. It's not like India will bankrupt itself if it buys more weapons ... although it would def hurt gov budget plans.

Back
Top Bottom