What's new

India Placing Sukhoi's near Pak Border

Are you serious?

There are 100,000 comments about killing hindus, killing indians blah blah......... do you take them as the opinion of people of Pakistan...

By the way it meant that Indians will have an edge if we have air base over there.
I respect you trying to clear the name of your countryman but .........
I seriously doubt it (khuda Hafiz thing).................

I respect you trying to clear the name of your countryman but .........
I seriously doubt it (khuda Hafiz thing).................

tell me something dear a base in Afghanistan with the second front would give you an edge but will not guarantee the overall superiority. This will help you divert the forces when you have the number advantage. Do you really think it will be what you are taking it for.......

Any dialogue on Pakistan will totally depend on the results of case of 26/11 and Pakistan's will to stop cross border infiltration and terrorism within India. Otherwise there is no point of talking peace when there is another attack in the backyard and the culprit comes out to be another Pakistani national.
Pakistan cannot do anything until given sufficient evidence and some help from our Indian counterparts too, we have no access to Kasab for all we know he could be an imposter, the only thing we know about him is he is from Faridpur, even his identity is not clear, his name just appeared on a voter list thats it.

Indian Air Chief has decided to place Early Warning Radars at LOC next to Pakistan-China Border and have also decided to place the high end Sukhoi's on bases near to Pakistan. Could this be a prelude to counter Chinese growing influence in the region or is it usual saber rattling trap for Pakistan to perhaps do the same?

What Say You?

IAF strengthening air defence radars along LAC with China

I followed this thread from the start till the last post. I reread the first post and nowhere in the posted article does it say Su-30MKIs being posted on the Pak border! It doesn not even mention Pak border!!! Surprisingly this thread has 10 pages of drivel, already, over a content which DOES NOT exist in the article!! Nobody read the article entirely?

Does the OP not know how to read the article? Nowhere in the article is there a mention of Su-30MKI. Sorry, my brethren across the border, this shall remain a wet dream for you guys! It aint worth bothering the mighty MKI with such small a matter, for she's got better things to do!

Hey smartypants OP, read articles carefully and then aptly name your threads! The article only mentions installation of light weight mountain and low level radars, and that too along the LAC with China. Pak border is not even mentioned!!

Last edited:
tell me something dear a base in Afghanistan with the second front would give you an edge but will not guarantee the overall superiority. This will help you divert the forces when you have the number advantage. Do you really think it will be what you are taking it for.......
The guy means the end of Pakistan................. Its clear...............It couldn't have been anymore clearer.................

But these are non state actors. So there is no point having war with the government of Pakistan or people of Pakistan which they can hardly control as admitted.

Well you will have a war if you try to violate Pakistan's territory going after them.

Well you will have a war if you try to violate Pakistan's territory going after them.

This is entirely off topic, but, wth.
Ok Blain, so the Pak authorities are not willing to go after these 'non-state' actors! Otoh, the authorities are willing to go to war with India to save these non-state actors' rears! Does that mean the authorities are protecting these "assets" and are complicit, by supporting and protecting them, in their actions? You do realize, irrespective of your patriotic sentiments, the ramifications for Pakistan if they continue with this same rhetoric?
Chanakya 'neeti' is so voraciously vilified in these very forums as being very cunning! India, being accused of following Chanakya neeti, was naive or scared not to attack Pakistan post Mumbai attacks? Dont you see Chanakya neeti in the play here by not conducting surgical strikes or going to war with Pakistan?

So your take on peace is

1) we will not / cannot control our terrorists which attack India.
2) we will also not let you control them.

And lets talk peace.....
lets talk Kashmir

Forget it.
:smokin:
I reckon you dont watch alot of news or you watch India Tv alot, what do you think we are doing in Swat,Buner,Malakand,Bajaur,etc ? It isn't a tea party i promise you that................

I reckon you dont watch alot of news or you watch India Tv alot, what do you think we are doing in Swat,Buner,Malakand,Bajaur,etc ? It isn't a tea party i promise you that................

Boss that has nothing to do with India. That is your mess....

What we are concerned about the mess which causes problem in India....

Till that mess is not cleaned you will have to expect tough stance from Indian politicians, Indian media and deployments like as that of Su30.

Now for your reply of "Who cares?" let me tell you in advance talk International politics and international perception about Pakistan. It hampers a lot when it comes to intentional politics. May be you dont care about the Indian media but same media made whole of government of india to travel in economy claas, made the chinese concerned to make Manmohan Singh himself to ask to stop it against chinese, to make the Austrailian president to visit India and ensure safety of students, made the US concerned about aid packages.

Media is the hardest hitting tool right now more then troops.

So your take on peace is

1) we will not / cannot control our terrorists which attack India.
2) we will also not let you control them.

Stop acting like a typical thick headed guy and just have a look around what Pakistan has been doing in an effort to curb the terrorism......Pakistan is not targeting the Indian specific terrorists only but everyone that is involved in the anti-state activities...

Do you have any clue that how many of our men have laid their lives in this ongoing war? If you listen/read various medias other than hyper Indian media then you will understand that what is the outcome of this ongoing war. The achievement of Pakistani armed forces has been acknowledged by many nations and this war isn’t over yet. IT’S VEY MUCH STIILL ON.

You clean up your backyard and let us do our own..I know there is lot to do but it takes time. Until then show some patience and stop acting like a jumper....Next time you try talking about entering our airspace with your toys; you will face the same reaction that your guys faced after last two incursions. :smokin:

Note:
Attention MODs. Do we really need such clueless people on this forum who perhaps have no idea that what’s going on in the world outside India and constantly talking BS after BS in their every post?

Stop acting like a typical thick headed guy and just have a look around what Pakistan has been doing in an effort to curb the terrorism......Pakistan is not targeting the Indian specific terrorists only but everyone that is involved in the anti-state activities...

Do you have any clue that how many of our men have laid their lives in this ongoing war? If you listen/read various medias other than hyper Indian media then you will understand that what is the outcome of this ongoing war. The achievement of Pakistani armed forces has been acknowledged by many nations and this war isn’t over yet. IT’S VEY MUCH STIILL ON.

You clean up your backyard and let us do our own..I know there is lot to do but it takes time. Until then show some patience and stop acting like a jumper....Next time you try talking about entering our airspace with your toys; you will face the same reaction that your guys faced after last two incursions. :smokin:

Note:
Attention MODs. Do we really need such clueless people on this forum who perhaps have no idea that what’s going on in the world outside India and constantly talking BS after BS in their every post?

As i said previously on this thread. Pakistan is fighting against terrorist responsible for terrorism within Pakistan. Government has already shown its inability to handle the non state actors.

So till Pakistan cleans up what causes troubles in india there will not be any dialogue of any type it is as simple as that. Is it that hard to understand. We are concerned with with what causes troubles for us not with what causes troubles for you. Relations come on terms not for free.

As i said previously on this thread. Pakistan is fighting against terrorist responsible for terrorism within Pakistan. Government has already shown its inability to handle the non state actors.

So till Pakistan cleans up what causes troubles in india there will not be any dialogue of any type it is as simple as that. Is it that hard to understand. We are concerned with with what causes troubles for us not with what causes troubles for you. Relations come on terms not for free.

The thing causing trouble to you is causing trouble to us too....Is it too difficult to understand? :undecided:

A terrorist is a terrorist for all. If it’s bad for you then it’s equally bad for us too. Perhaps a too difficult to concept to understand for many ignorant Indians...

Pakistan should NOT indulge into any talks with India regarding any matter till the time the Indian Govt and media doesn’t SHUT THE F**K UP and start to show some maturity.

hahhahahahhhahah Seriously these Indians Israel and Americans heheheh

Most Scared people in the world!!

Who fired first and Only Nuclear bomb ?? (AMERICA)
Who violate Int border ? (India)
Who Attack on Vietnam ?? (America)
Who attack Iraq ?? (America)
Who Attack Afghanistan ?? (America)
Who Try to Attack on Iran ??? (America/Israel)
Who Attack Palestine ?? (Israel)
Palestine Issue ??? (Israel)
Kashmir Issue ??? (India)

Now WHO is the real terrorist ????? hahaha all terrorist countries are only MUSLIMS ???

First Clear Nuclear missiles/Bombs from INDIA ISRAEL and AMERICA thn other nuclear countries finish thr Program!!

Sir pakistan is saint? If i go on about pakistan then list wont fit here in thread. You are staff member of this website sir. Atleast dont go that low. Please Dont throw stones on others home when your own home made by glass. Thank you.

No need to talk to him , he is one of those Indian Media Brain washed machine or probably employed by propaganda wing of RAW, every where he has to post his rant & stupid theories

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom