What's new

India Pinning All its Hopes on US Against the Chinese

Ebheb9hWsAMr7xh
Thank you, bro. I've now learned to speak in Arabic. :D

The Trump regime absolutely will aid the Modi regime. It wants to harm China in any opportunity. They did it before and they will do it again.

But unless things go really downhill the will conceal their aid and promises of backup as much as possible, limiting it to training, intelligence and guidance and more preferential arms sales to strengthen the impression that a country like India can do harm and stand alone against China and convince even weaker countries like Vietnam to try start some trouble either.

I will be comfortable with
USA satalites coverage feeding all Chinease movements and deployment on Himlayers = Already being done for two weeks
Thousands of artillary rounds Excaliber & quicker delivery of artillary = already been done

New pressure point on China in SCS = already done with 3 nuclear powered Carriers in near SCS

Any in tel on chinease equipmnt weaknesses passed = already being done

When and if the shooting guranteed resupply of arms and ammo used by USA supplied equipment ie P8 poseiden missles bombs , more artillary and ammo and constant arms for Apache and chinooks.

DISCUSSION OF FUTURE deals like

USA predator drones Guardian drones
F35 lightening fighters for Navy
More C17 and C130 planes
license build of USA hardware in India like GE414 engines and air defense radara
Allow Tejas mk1a to field AMRAAM D bvr curently USA best BVR

That is why we must colonize India, enslave its people, pillage its gold and extract its natural resources. If we don't do it, the Yankees will.
So true. This is what bhakts have never understood. Someone, somewhere will always enslave them, as has been the case throughout history.

Supapowa India is turning into Sugapuff India.

I will be comfortable with
USA satalites coverage feeding all Chinease movements and deployment on Himlayers = Already being done for two weeks
Thousands of artillary rounds Excaliber & quicker delivery of artillary = already been done

New pressure point on China in SCS = already done with 3 nuclear powered Carriers in near SCS

Any in tel on chinease equipmnt weaknesses passed = already being done

When and if the shooting guranteed resupply of arms and ammo used by USA supplied equipment ie P8 poseiden missles bombs , more artillary and ammo and constant arms for Apache and chinooks.

DISCUSSION OF FUTURE deals like

USA predator drones Guardian drones
F35 lightening fighters for Navy
More C17 and C130 planes
license build of USA hardware in India like GE414 engines and air defense radara
Allow Tejas mk1a to field AMRAAM D bvr curently USA best BVR
Bro, I thought bharat can fight China one on one, why do you need daddy? Lolol.

The only way for India to fight China on a somewhat equal footing is to enter a military alliance with the US and let the US establish military bases in India like what has been done with Australia and South Korea. Would that reduce India into basically a protectorate of the US and decrease its national sovereignty? Maybe. But this is the only way I see them being able to stand up to China militarily. Otherwise, they will have no hope in a war with China. Unfortunately for Modi and the BJP, this would be political suicide.

This is as old as...1962.

Nehru practically begged JFK to come in, playing the scenario that India was on the verge of collapse.
I believe he actually deliberately created the situation - put the Indian forces in bad situation to create the ruse to drag US in.
Appointing the wrong people, undersupplying the troops - it's all calculated.
Indian forces would not have lost so badly so fast otherwise.

That is why we must colonize India, enslave its people, pillage its gold and extract its natural resources. If we don't do it, the Yankees will.
The Indians would much prefer our rule over Chinese rule lol ... the US military has generally treated the people of occupied territories or where there are military bases very well. I'm not sure how the Chinese would treat the Indian population ... probably not very good I surmise.

This is as old as...1962.

Nehru practically begged JFK to come in, playing the scenario that India was on the verge of collapse.
I believe he actually deliberately put the Indian forces in bad situation to create the ruse.
Appointed wrong people, undersupplied the troops - it's all calculated.
Indian forces would not have lost so badly so fast otherwise.
China nearly cut off the Siliguri corridor and probably could've advanced to New Delhi had the war not been fought in October (since the supply lines would have frozen by winter). I don't think Nehru is stupid enough to undermine his own military. Asking a superpower for help would have been the common sense choice to do for him at that point.

China nearly cut off the Siliguri corridor and probably could've advanced to New Delhi had the war not been fought in October (since the supply lines would have frozen by winter). I don't think Nehru is stupid enough to undermine his own military.

c'mon it's a easy bet that there's no way PLA would even want to get anywhere near Delhi, even if could. Once the altitude is just slightly lower they would run into dense population. Plus they knew if they do get too close that would give what Nehru wanted : a rescue situation with the US coming in to fight the "fire"

I believe Nehru was willing to play the wager, all counting on the US coming to the designed "rescue"

c'mon it's a easy bet that there's no way PLA would even want to get anywhere near Delhi, even if could. Once the altitude is just slightly lower they would run into dense population. Plus they knew if they do get too close that would give what Nehru wanted : a rescue situation with the US coming in to fight the "fire"

I believe Nehru was willing to play the wager, all counting on the US coming to the designed "rescue"
Delhi is only 300 kilometers from Tibet. I think if India and China really go to war capturing Arunachal and Ladakh and even Kashmir may not be enough for a ceasefire. China would need to cut off the Siliguri Corridor and go within striking distance of New Delhi for the Indian side to accept a ceasefire/armistice imo because that would be tantamount to a defeat.

Back
Top Bottom