What's new

India partition better or worse for Muslims?

I think the creation of India and Pakistan were bad for both. They both should have been made to smaller countries that can be efficiently managed.

If u want answers, Open a new thread. And yes Russian Economy is worse.

I didnt talk abt living standards though. Economy and Living standards are two different things.

I will answer, and bust your lies and misconception ONLY in a new thread as its offtopic here.

Sorry to burst your indian bubble, but economy and living standard are INSTRINSICALLY linked. What is the point of having an economy that allegedly looks good on paper when the average citizen of your country has a FAR WORST living standard than the citizens of the poorest parts of Sub-saharan Africa?..........:rofl::rofl:
The whole point of an economy is to raise the living standard of your people!.........:lol:

So as Russia is lagging behind india, will india stop spending 100s of billions of dollars on Russian Science, Technology and Defence equipment?..........:lol:.........so india must definitely be a superpower if it is ahead of Russia..........:lol:

Sorry to burst your indian bubble, but economy and living standard are INSTRINSICALLY linked. What is the point of having an economy that allegedly looks good on paper when the average citizen of your country has a FAR WORST living standard than the citizens of the poorest parts of Sub-saharan Africa?..........:rofl::rofl:
The whole point of an economy is to raise the living standard of your people!.........:lol:

So as Russia is lagging behind india, will india stop spending 100s of billions of dollars on Russian Science, Technology and Defence equipment?..........:lol:.........so india must definitely be a superpower if it is ahead of Russia..........:lol:
Ignored. Reply in New Thread only.
Post Reported.

I think the creation of India and Pakistan were bad for both. They both should have been made to smaller countries that can be efficiently managed.

In the same way srilanka should also be divided into tamil and singala regions.

Creation of BD, in 1947 was a good thing. But problem arisen when the Hindu fanatic large number of population remained part of it, where they were against the creation of BD from the very beginning. These guys carved out BD's land west of it and gave it to India. And they were instrumental to make BD a failed state from 47-90. And cause of genocide in BD, of 71. These guys also want to sell BD to India. As so many of these guys were made part of BD, some more could be also incorporated during the inception and created a corridor with China. I dont see how its beneficial for BD, to live under India's armpit.

In the same way srilanka should also be divided into tamil and singala regions.
sri lanka is already small enough. Actually if Tamils and Muslims lived in another island cut off from the main island, I would support it but I want Sri Lanka to not have any land borders.

People of BD must be grateful to Quaid e Azam R. A.

Without his leadership, vision and committment BD would be a GanguColony!

Quaid e Azam Zindabad!!!
Correction.
Sir Jinnah Made Pakistan, India created BD splitting Pakistan.

If Bangladeshis were indeed happy, we would not have a separate BD today.

A 2nd partition is required for our Muslim brothers in India to get their due rights & live with dignity.

BD and Pakistan should get together with India to suggest the following:

1. Pakistan gets Kashmir but on the condition that Pakistan guarantees Indian water supply.
2. BD gets the whole of the NE plus Muslim areas of West Bengal. It agrees to give up South Tibet to China and could not even defend it against China anyway. India of course has guarantees from BD of it's water supply.

In return, ALL Indian Muslims migrate to BD and Pakistan - Pakistan should take around 30 million and BD takes the rest of around 130 million as there will be vast lands free in NE states to settle them. If the tribals make any fuss, BD uses it's full military might against them with no mercy. They have to accept that this is more than their rights as the future of nearly 2 billion people in the subcontinent is at stake. Of course they will have full rights and protection in the enlarged BD as any other minority does.

This is a logical way to solve this once and for all and both Hindus and Muslims will finally live in peace and full economic integration can finally happen at last. Pakistan can reduce their defence spending by maybe half and India by around 1/3rd and put this money into the civilian economy and boost growth.

This whole process will probably take one generation to complete(20-25 years).

In one generation South Asia will finally become a prosperous and peaceful place but a little behind N America, Europe and E Asia.

Last edited:
People of BD must be grateful to Quaid e Azam R. A.

Without his leadership, vision and committment BD would be a GanguColony!

Quaid e Azam Zindabad!!!
We're thankful to all leaders who led our nation from the clutches of Hindutva oppressors.Leaders like Sohrawardy, Sher E Bangla Fazlul Haq, and also Quaid e Azam as well.Idk why everyone forgets about the contributions of Bengali Muslim leaders of Pakistan movement.

Islam Jindabad,
Hindutva murdabad.

Shame the successors of Jinnah failed to live up to his legacy because of their superiority complex,racism & stupidity.What a powerhouse an United Pakistan & Bangladesh would have been in the subcontinent & world stage.

Last edited:
Correction.
Sir Jinnah Made Pakistan, India created BD splitting Pakistan.

If Bangladeshis were indeed happy, we would not have a separate BD today.

Bangladesh is less than 1/6 The size of Pakistan. Not even 17% the size of Pakistan. Pakistan is MORE than 35% the size of india. Pakistan was created when we annexed, conquered and then dismembered india to create Pakistan from conquered indian territory........:devil:.........We forced mother india to open wide her legs.....:azn:.......:devil:.......and there is NOTHING india can do to get that conquered territory back again........:chilli:

Bangladesh is less than 1/6 The size of Pakistan. Not even 17% the size of Pakistan. Pakistan is MORE than 35% the size of india. Pakistan was created when we annexed, conquered and then dismembered india to create Pakistan from conquered indian territory........:devil:.........We forced mother india to open wide her legs.....:azn:.......:devil:.......and there is NOTHING india can do to get that conquered territory back again........:chilli:
1/6 BD has now an almost equal economy to Pakistan !!!

1/6 BD has now an almost equal economy to Pakistan !!!

So?........1/6 in land size not in population...........:azn:.........Good or bad economy doesn't change the ground realities. Which is why india isn't a superpower and China is.........:azn:. The economic problems Pakistan has suffered because of the American imposed WOT is now coming to an end........:azn:.......especially in light of the billions China is investing in Pakistan via CPEC........the fruits of which will be seen in 5-10 years time.........:azn:

sri lanka is already small enough. Actually if Tamils and Muslims lived in another island cut off from the main island, I would support it but I want Sri Lanka to not have any land borders.

sorry I thought you were a srilankan, don't bother replying me.

No .... no .... as you said India should be divided, the same way srilanka should be divided.
I said along ethnic boundaries you goon!!! Don't you realise that when you put so many groups that have nothing to do with each other into one country it turns into a shit soup?

Back
Top Bottom