What's new

India, Pakistan troops exchange fire

We're not killing innocent Kashmiri civillians. Our stated goal is to free and liberate those Kashmiri civillians from the clutches of tyranny - a nation, a government which won't allow the Kashmiris the right of self-determination.

We go there to kill Indian soldiers as we should. It's our promise to the Kashmiris.

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Profile: Lashkar-e-Taiba

I don't have to write much. A google search will give you everything you need. It is the mind that will not accept the truth.

:azn:

LOL asim u said it man.......them will feel the heat of ur response till tommorow.
And no need to even talk about indian occupied Kashmir........a holes wont even see the difference and feel it in ocupied Kashmir.

FREE KASHMIR GIVE THEM A RIGHT TO DECIEDE.
I remember an meeting an indian who openly admitted tht if a refrendum takes place india will lose indian OCCUPIED KASHMIR.And the funny thing was tht he threatened me about losing Balouchistan and after tht got embarassed when i told him which part of MOTHERLAND i belonged too.
Pakistan Zindabad.

I think you are a product of the youtube frenzy. I can post a few dozen videos and this thread will be rotten. The difference between you and me is just that. You believe in propaganda and I don't.

Forget Kashmir, save your country from imploding. The next few years after the exit of US will decide the course of Pakistan. The mad frenzy about Kashmir will be treated with a stern action.

The clandestine support shown by seniors show the degree of rot in your minds. The more you bend and fan such ideology the bigger the monster you nurture.

We faced one Mumbai attacks in the last 1+ year but by your prime minister's admission, your country is facing such situations on a day to day basis. This is the result of the support to terrorists you consider ethical. In the name of religion or in the name of Kashmir, only disillusioned can think that a bullet or a bomb can kill the army only.

To Asim Aquil : About India not entering Pakistan in Kargil conflict. :rofl:

Read from a neutral source and come to terms with reality. Pakistan was the agressor when India was making bus trip to Pakistan. India had no intention to capture land by force. So your point is worthless comeback line with no substance.
:cheers:

We're not killing innocent Kashmiri civillians. Our stated goal is to free and liberate those Kashmiri civillians from the clutches of tyranny - a nation, a government which won't allow the Kashmiris the right of self-determination.

We go there to kill Indian soldiers as we should. It's our promise to the Kashmiris.

The Vision of Christ that thou dost see

Is my Vision’s Greatest Enemy.

--"The Everlasting Gospel",William Blake.

Most of the operatn against terrorist in kashmir r with tip of locals by jammu and kashmir local police. .

LOL asim u said it man.......them will feel the heat of ur response till tommorow.
And no need to even talk about indian occupied Kashmir........a holes wont even see the difference and feel it in ocupied Kashmir.
YouTube- Massive Kashmiri croud shouting long live Pakistan in indian occupied Kashmir

YouTube- KASHMIRIS shouting LONG LIVE PAKISTAN DEATH TO INDIA
YouTube- "Pakistan ka matlab kya : La ilaha illa Allah" say a million Kashmiris in India Occupied Kashmir

YouTube- "Pakistan ka matlab kya : La ilaha illa Allah" say a million Kashmiris in India Occupied Kashmir
FREE KASHMIR GIVE THEM A RIGHT TO DECIEDE.
I remember an meeting an indian who openly admitted tht if a refrendum takes place india will lose indian OCCUPIED KASHMIR.And the funny thing was tht he threatened me about losing Balouchistan and after tht got embarassed when i told him which part of MOTHERLAND i belonged too.
Pakistan Zindabad.

fake youtube video. Anothr same conspiracy type propaganda!

fake youtube video. Anothr same conspiracy type propaganda!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: DENIAL OR LIVING IN FOOLS PARADISE?
Wat about Kashmir leader saying hes a Pakistani?where are these crowds of people from?
Wat fake..?
Only a retard will live in fools paradise...go search about indian occupied KASHMIR urself and swear upon ur geeta and vedas its false or fake and if given a choice kashmiris wont leave india?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: DENIAL OR LIVING IN FOOLS PARADISE?
Wat about Kashmir leader saying hes a Pakistani?where are these crowds of people from?
Wat fake..?
Only a retard will live in fools paradise...go search about indian occupied KASHMIR urself and swear upon ur geeta and vedas its false or fake and if given a choice kashmiris wont leave india?

Yes, they have said this from the last 63 years. Pakistan has tried everything and failed to change the ground reality. Fools paradise is Pakistan. You are living in a democracy that has to toe the line of military. Wake up!!

Yes, they have said this from the last 63 years. Pakistan has tried everything and failed to change the ground reality. Fools paradise is Pakistan. You are living in a democracy that has to toe the line of military. Wake up!!

No i guess its india and indians who arent even bothered to see wtf ground realities are..........if ur so righty swear upon ur faith tht KASHMIRIS want to join india?
U have even failed to even make the Kashmiris join the national stream........heck they still call themselves KASHMIRIS not indians.
Wake up smell the ash coming from burning indian occupied KASHMIR.

About face to face, what is it that you fear? Back in 99, you couldn't step an inch in Pakistan, back in 2002, you amassed 1 million troops to attack us and then after a lot of nakshay bazi your troops had to crawl back, what about in 2008? Surgical strikes?

So do you think there are no civilians killed in the militant strikes in J&K? Or is it that your theory is of acceptable collateral damage?? And who decides that acceptability.. The ones who order those militant strikes..??:azn:

Do remember that

1. No one legitimizes militant strikes even in disputed territories. Kashmir is not designated as an official battleground for militant warfare

2. However once you start going there as a state policy (whether in Kashmir or Afg), a by product is what you see exploding today all over Pakistan's cities.. be it Lahore, Peshawar or any of the other of the numerous areas.

But to each his own..

On face to face, its I am glad that 2002 or 2008 didnt happen...

And results wise, I dont think you would want to go further back when it did happen.. Thats a debate for a different thread...

And our promise is to deliver all such attempters to HELL for their dates with a number of ******s, which we infact do very efficiently. You will find pictures of such 'remains' of jehadi scumbags in Kashmir all over the web.
About face to face, what is it that you fear? Back in 99, you couldn't step an inch in Pakistan, back in 2002, you amassed 1 million troops to attack us and then after a lot of nakshay bazi your troops had to crawl back, what about in 2008? Surgical strikes?
You of all people know very well the reasons why India did not opt to cross the LoC/IB in Kargil or during subsequent tensions. Posting such statements for cheap thrills for noobs is infradig for an admin who claims to know/understand the intricacies of world events.

There were specific instructions for the military in '99 not to cross the LoC as an instrument of the diplomatic efforts India was carrying out to make her case on the international fora. Military in India is used as an instrument of politics, unlike Pakistan where the military dictates politics. World of difference mate.

2001 Op Parakram in response to Parliament attacks, was truly a blunder. We then had the Sundarji doctrine in place and the element of surprise was lost when it took almost a month to mobilize half a million troops and equipment. But then still, war was NOT an option, just mongering was enough to get the world's attention and India yet again succeded in diplomacy to get the world's attention (more specifically Pakistan's provider US's) on the terrorist groups based in Pakistan.

2008 surgical strikes was another instance of scaring Pakistan into believing the India was about to attack, keeping your authorities on their toes (I said authorities and not your civilian govt - which actually has no powers per se). The results surprised even Indian diplomats. The war posturing India made resulted in Pakistani establishment's focus being shifted from WoT in your western regions to the Indian theater. US got annoyed and 'directed' your establishment to focus on WoT while forcing you to accept the role of Jehadi scumbags in Mumbai massacre and act on those groups. Results are there for all to see.

Win-win for India without firing a single shot! You see, you need brains (IAS caliber) to play countries like that.

So stop playing to 'frontbenchers' with such cheapo comments.

Last edited:

Lol, your army ain't got the power to face Indian forces, that is why you send cowards, You army is incapable of pulling the trigger how come they will kill, face it. Kashmir is and will remain part of India. Ty as much as you can you will always FAIL.

* Rangers reject BSF allegations of illegal crossing

Staff Report

ISLAMABAD: A flag meeting between the Pakistan Rangers and the Indian Border Security Force (BSF) was held on Sunday at the Sialkot working boundary, a statement issued by the Inter-Services Public Relations said.

The meeting was held a day after the Indian BSF violated the ceasefire agreement. According to the statement, the Rangers rejected the BSF’s allegation that someone from the Pakistani side was attempting to cross over the working boundaries into India on Saturday night.

The Indian Border Security Force personnel were told that gunshots were heard inside India close to the working boundary, whereas there was no movement from the Pakistani side. India has violated the peace agreement a number of times in the past.
For the indian members and there dirty biased indian media spreading propoganda.

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Bullsh!t indian media making propaganda against Pakistan as usual.
Indians have a nice excuse, fire and then claim we stopped infiltration.

In worst cases they kill local Kashmiris and show them as infiltrators.

You of all people know very well the reasons why India did not opt to cross the LoC/IB in Kargil or during subsequent tensions. Posting such statements for cheap thrills for noobs is infradig for an admin who claims to know/understand the intricacies of world events.

There were specific instructions for the military in '99 not to cross the LoC as an instrument of the diplomatic efforts India was carrying out to make her case on the international fora. Military in India is used as an instrument of politics, unlike Pakistan where the military dictates politics. World of difference mate.

2001 Op Parakram in response to Parliament attacks, was truly a blunder. We then had the Sundarji doctrine in place and the element of surprise was lost when it took almost a month to mobilize half a million troops and equipment. But then still, war was NOT an option, just mongering was enough to get the world's attention and India yet again succeded in diplomacy to get the world's attention (more specifically Pakistan's provider US's) on the terrorist groups based in Pakistan.

2008 surgical strikes was another instance of scaring Pakistan into believing the India was about to attack, keeping your authorities on their toes (I said authorities and not your civilian govt - which actually has no powers per se). The results surprised even Indian diplomats. The war posturing India made resulted in Pakistani establishment's focus being shifted from WoT in your western regions to the Indian theater. US got annoyed and 'directed' your establishment to focus on WoT while forcing you to accept the role of Jehadi scumbags in Mumbai massacre and act on those groups. Results are there for all to see.

Win-win for India without firing a single shot! You see, you need brains (IAS caliber) to play countries like that.

So stop playing to 'frontbenchers' with such cheapo comments.

You may say whatever you want that helps you sleep at night, but once you amass 1 million troops to attack us and then go crawling back its just viewed in one way - bunch of pussies.

You may say whatever you want that helps you sleep at night, but once you amass 1 million troops to attack us and then go crawling back its just viewed in one way - bunch of pussies.

I did say that it was a blunder, because the element of surprise was not there. That is why Sundarji doctrine was trashed to be replaced by the now much discussed, unintelligently, Cold Start Doctrine.

You also got tot realize that there were no military targets then as there werent any in 2008. Where was the Indian Military going to attack? No point in antagonizing a population that is NOT considered an enemy by any means.

As much as you might not believe this and contrary to what most ill-informed members here want to believe, Indian govt does not consider the Pakistani people as its enemy, and that includes the civilian government. Your "establishment" is another thing. Most of our conflicts are a consequence of your "establishment's" undertakings, somethimes with but mostly without the civilian govt being onboard.

So calling a military who just do their job as pussies is uncalled for and unbecoming for a position as yours.

Sometimes a lot can be achieved by NOT firing a shot than going to war! And the govt of the day did just that. If that isn't success, pray do tell me what is?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom