What's new

India, Pakistan troops exchange fire

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

ya ya ulta choor, kotwal ko dante

are you saying Indians cross the border and get into Pakistan ???
:rofl::rofl:

:rofl: Gash Choor ki darhi main tinka!

When did I say that the Indians are crossing into Pakistan, all I said was that infiltration is going on into Pakistan as well I never mentioned India by name or hinted towards them. Do you guys know something that we dont. :what:

explain this

If I may, there is not much to explain. Its a fact that the most hardliner elements that still do exist in India and in strength dont accept the existence of Pakistan. And also many of you guys here say that it is not in indias interest that Pakistan breaks up, and that they are not stable. But it is not in indias interest that there is a stable Pakistan, a strong Pakistan. So they will always try to do something that in which Pakistan will stay occupied, and busy and weak. Where we would still exist but in a much weaker state, that will enable you to dictate terms with us. :pakistan:

If I may, there is not much to explain. Its a fact that the most hardliner elements that still do exist in India and in strength dont accept the existence of Pakistan. And also many of you guys here say that it is not in indias interest that Pakistan breaks up, and that they are not stable. But it is not in indias interest that there is a stable Pakistan, a strong Pakistan. So they will always try to do something that in which Pakistan will stay occupied, and busy and weak. Where we would still exist but in a much weaker state, that will enable you to dictate terms with us. :pakistan:

Well bro, you can easily note whatever happens in Pakistan do effect India directly or indirectly...............unstable neighbourhood........nobody wants that.
dont worry those nationalist that you are talking about........are not in power............engage with Dr.Manmohan as much as Pakistan can.................Rahul Gandhi wont be the same.

I also want to visit Pakistan and go all around Sikh History and shrines...........but things are not favourable.

On dictating terms............isnt India already dictating terms in south Asia???
:devil:

Well bro, you can easily note whatever happens in Pakistan do effect India directly or indirectly...............unstable neighbourhood........nobody wants that.
dont worry those nationalist that you are talking about........are not in power............engage with Dr.Manmohan as much as Pakistan can.................Rahul Gandhi wont be the same.

I also want to visit Pakistan and go all around Sikh History and shrines...........but things are not favourable.

On dictating terms............isnt India already dictating terms in south Asia???
:devil:

Well there are many Sikhs in Pakistan visiting the religious sites if I am not wrong they feel safe and why dont u come visit I am sure that once you do will love it.

Back
Top Bottom