What's new

India, Pakistan to 'de-escalate' border tensions, Army says

you mean when the next civ govt comes to power. i heard they plan to engage in even more trade, indians will of course welcome more PK milking opportunities.

Civilian you shay?

Who might you be hoping for?

:rofl:

Pakistan will again violate the ceasefire when the next batch of militants are ready to cross over.

Civilian you shay?

Who might you be hoping for?

:rofl:
any civ hakumat will act the same way. it doesn't make much difference who comes to power. Indians are waiting for more money making trade opportunities.

any civ hakumat will act the same way. it doesn't make much difference who comes to power. Indians are waiting for more money making trade opportunities.

I don't know how to answer this as you are an Indian.

Just hope for the best and keep your hopes alive.

During a recent discussion with some businessmen I was told that distance from Delhi to Lahore is 500 kms while Karachi Lahore is 1200 Kms.

Businessmen are smelling opportunities.

World and even Chinese can favor India. We don't care. This was all drama from your government.

Then why do you run to them everytime?

LOL, No one even bothered acknowledging Khar's statement in the security council, it reminded me of Bhutto's histrionics earlier. Koi ghas bhi nahi daaltha, in reverse they ask you to stand down.

Deflect from India's issues? Now that YOU mention it. Its opportunistic to get votes how is that an ISSUE?

If votes are an issue, arent the elections in Pakistani going to take place an year ahead of Indian General elections.? Then it seems more probable that it would be Pakistani establishment who would indulge in the scheme to garner support (for or against the current govt)

We have the guts to let international investigators come to a conclusion, you don't by default, we are the truthful people.
Well, then why dont you unilaterally complain to UN for violations and sue us in international court of justice ? After all, you are the truthful people. Dont see that happening.

Na maano, we can get international investigators, can you?

We dont need to. If you do, go right ahead. Why do you need India's permission. ?

I can point to a few Indian articles who are doing a pretty good job at it...
For every 1 you identify in Indian media, I can show you 10 by the same media calling Pakistan a terrorist state. Now if the reality of a situation is to be decided by what media says on the topic, I guess we should then accept both of the above .. Right ;)?

Peace karne wala peace karta hai, sau chawalian nahi maarta phir "Ok dosti dosti".
Peace ka matlab yeh nahin hota ki samne wala pange pe panga leta jaye aur tum peace peace karte raho. Pakistan tried to act adventurous. India replied in teh same coin. And now that the score is even (hopefully), we can talk peace.

btw, Chawalian marna kya hota hai ?

pakistanis are barbarians...good that they were cut off from us in 1947....we should never re-join with them....they are a good buffer between us and the other arab/muslim world barbarians

well i didn't expected this foolishness from anyone....
u should be mature a don't talk about any things u didnot even knew....
Muslims if follow Islam will be most peaceful nation in this world...
the base of UK constitution is also the laws of Khulfa-e-Rashidin......
Prophet Muhammad(SAWW) is the mose peaceful man who ever landed on this Earth..
we r forbidden even to hurt our enemy and in case our enemy attack us then we r allowed to attack...
and what barbarians???
u don't know the conditiin of Europe early??
Europeans admit all they r, r due to Muslim...
well i am not ur type and my religion don't allow to insult any other religion soo keeping Allah's instruction in mind i wouldnot say a word about your religion...
well the word know better how peaceful Hindus r...
soo let them decide..
and about Islam..
it is the fastest spreading religion in Europe..
sooo Barbiarians increasing in Europe according to ur point of view???
Peace is our message....
and if u had ever read human right charter what it all is???
it is khutba Haj-tul-wida by prophet Muhammad.....

Yeah.. The land mines were ordered by Indian Army from Pak ordinance company on Ebay I guess :) ...

Karan

Lets stop playing stupid here for a second. You are talking as if there is no precedence for this. PA and IA have been planting land mines on each others side for the past 2 decades, so this is something that should not be of revelation to you.

On topic: I am glad that common sense prevailed on both sides. There is no point in firing shells at each other and killing soldiers when there is no material gain for it. One should ask, what exactly was gained for the blood of 5 soldiers? The only thing gained was that five families lost their bread winners, and many mothers will be without their sons and kids without their fathers.

well i didn't expected this foolishness from anyone....
u should be mature a don't talk about any things u didnot even knew....
Muslims if follow Islam will be most peaceful nation in this world...
the base of UK constitution is also the laws of Khulfa-e-Rashidin......
Prophet Muhammad(SAWW) is the mose peaceful man who ever landed on this Earth..
we r forbidden even to hurt our enemy and in case our enemy attack us then we r allowed to attack...
and what barbarians???
u don't know the conditiin of Europe early??
Europeans admit all they r, r due to Muslim...
well i am not ur type and my religion don't allow to insult any other religion soo keeping Allah's instruction in mind i wouldnot say a word about your religion...

soo let them decide..
and about Islam..
it is the fastest spreading religion in Europe..
sooo Barbiarians increasing in Europe according to ur point of view???
Peace is our message....
and if u had ever read human right charter what it all is???
it is khutba Haj-tul-wida by prophet Muhammad.....

Is it the tendency of Pakistanis to drag religion in each and every argument...nobody implied that Islam is the root cause of all evils...it is the people who are evil, it is your customs your traditions which are evil...you people have hatred filled in you right from when you are born...So don't drag religion into this...

Do you people only think that India is a hindu country only...there are followers of other religions in India who are free to have an opinion of their own....

Pakistan will again violate the ceasefire when the next batch of militants are ready to cross over.
Spot on! The PA has been resorting to this tactic of providing covering fire whenever they have to infiltrate terrorists into Kashmir for the past two decades. It's nothing new. Does a ceasefire from the Pakistan side mean that they'll not be pushing in militants again? Nope! They'll start the exercise of providing covering fire again as soon as tempers have cooled and then it will be back to square one!

With the pressure on the PA by their very own Hafiz Saeed and his LeT yahoos, it is perhaps only a matter of time before Pakistan resorts to their age old tactic of providing covering fire for them to infiltrate resulting in more ceasefire violations. The IA has been restrained so far by political exigencies, but now the IA and IAF chief have made it clear that any border violation in future will be met with full force.

It seems the infiltrating terrorists will now be in for a torrid time!

Spot on! The PA has been resorting to this tactic of providing covering fire whenever they have to infiltrate terrorists into Kashmir for the past two decades. It's nothing new. Does a ceasefire from the Pakistan side mean that they'll not be pushing in militants again? Nope! They'll start the exercise of providing covering fire again as soon as tempers have cooled and then it will be back to square one!

With the pressure on the PA by their very own Hafiz Saeed and his LeT yahoos, it is perhaps only a matter of time before Pakistan resorts to their age old tactic of providing covering fire for them to infiltrate resulting in more ceasefire violations. The IA has been restrained so far by political exigencies, but now the IA and IAF chief have made it clear that any border violation in future will be met with full force.

It seems the infiltrating terrorists will now be in for a torrid time!

Okay.

So what are you going to do about it? :rofl:

Besides your wet dreams, Nothing.

Back
Top Bottom