What's new

India, Pakistan to 'de-escalate' border tensions, Army says

Well, question to both of DGMOs, why then kill and spread unrest in whole country if all came to end in 10 minutes?

Enough playing with people and lives of soldiers.

Well this had to happen . cooler heads had to prevail , the cost of things escalating now, would have been hard to bare for both countries.

Pakistan intent of fighting ? They are fighting everywhere and everyone. People are dying in your country and Army is failing to protect them. 40,000 people killed. What cant mighty PA stop it ? You still believe PA is in state of war with India ?

Almost all nations are against you, don't believe you and you say we made up the whole story.

Conspiracy theories everywhere in Pakistan and you call us framing stories ?

As for ghatiya leaders of India, I know they are bad but they are managing 1.2 billion people, 1/7th of total population of the world in a limited space. Still with all the odds against us, we are not in existential war, we are growing at every aspect, unfortunately in bad aspects too.

May be its time you should realize after 65 years that you have messed up pretty bad and your civil govt. and army has equal share in this condition of the country. May be you should listen to what rest of the world says.

At least learn from your all time friend China. Stop blaming others for your misfortunes.

I wonder now will they ask for UN probe. Kal tak to lad rahe the, aaj maan gaye evidence dekh ke. :lol:

Thats a weak response man, my commentary was specific on the current escalation, but a strawman needs to dilute the discussion.

There are people dying in your country, EVERYWHERE too. Women are being killed in rape, disease spreading from defecation on the streets, and some dying from defecating too much... Two can make a totally bogus diluting abstract list of problems when bolti bandh hojaye.

What this drama showed was how cheap Indians view life. They played this whole charade, with Indian and Pakistani lives to just bolster their election winnings. There was probably not a single violation from Pakistan, no beheading, nothing. I'm sure they just pulled a few dead bodies from cold storage and doh takay ke nautanki walay agaye hai hai beheading hai hai karne.

Phir jab dekha poori duniya se thoo thoo honay lagi hai and Pakistan is not biting since we are busy with internal issues, you decided to call it a day.

If you guys were TRULY pissed off, itni bakwas karne ke baad peace poos na karte.

Don't take cues from your leaders by giving me idhar udhar ki aye bayen shayen.

Thats a weak response man, my commentary was specific on the current escalation, but a strawman needs to dilute the discussion.

Didn't you bring the strawman first about the whole incident being a ploy to deflect attention from India's issues. Krait just showed that there is more in Pakistan that needs deflection of attention. So if per your logic the motive is proof enough, then that proof is stronger against Pak.

What this drama showed was how cheap Indians view life. They played this whole charade, with Indian and Pakistani lives to just bolster their election winnings.
Again, all Baloney.. If you have evidence (except ISPR's word that really has no credence this side of the border), then put up, else, as I said before, you are simply venting.

There was probably not a single violation from Pakistan, no beheading, nothing. I'm sure they just pulled a few dead bodies from cold storage and doh takay ke nautanki walay agaye hai hai beheading hai hai karne.
Well, one could also on the similar lines make an assessment that Pakistani army did this, along with the blasts in Quetta as well to bolster its image and damage the one of Political administration to make it easy for it to install a puppet govt in Pak. And that dude, has a much higher possibility of being true than the perforated story you concocted

Phir jab dekha poori duniya se thoo thoo honay lagi hai and Pakistan is not biting since we are busy with internal issues, you decided to call it a day.
:lol: Pakistan talking about Poori Duniya se Thu Thu.. That's rich :lol:

If you guys were TRULY pissed off, itni bakwas karne ke baad peace poos na karte.
I can understand that this concept of peace is beyond normal understanding in Pakistan.. So I wont hold it against you.

Don't take cues from your leaders by giving me idhar udhar ki aye bayen shayen.
Doesnt make sense..

Didn't you bring the strawman first about the whole incident being a ploy to deflect attention from India's issues. Krait just showed that there is more in Pakistan that needs deflection of attention. So if per your logic the motive is proof enough, then that proof is stronger against Pak.
Deflect from India's issues? Now that YOU mention it. Its opportunistic to get votes how is that an ISSUE?

Again, all Baloney.. If you have evidence (except ISPR's word that really has no credence this side of the border), then put up, else, as I said before, you are simply venting.

We have the guts to let international investigators come to a conclusion, you don't by default, we are the truthful people.

Well, one could also on the similar lines make an assessment that Pakistani army did this, along with the blasts in Quetta as well to bolster its image and damage the one of Political administration to make it easy for it to install a puppet govt in Pak. And that dude, has a much higher possibility of being true than the perforated story you concocted
Na maano, we can get international investigators, can you?

:lol: Pakistan talking about Poori Duniya se Thu Thu.. That's rich :lol:
I can point to a few Indian articles who are doing a pretty good job at it...

I can understand that this concept of peace is beyond normal understanding in Pakistan.. So I wont hold it against you.
Peace karne wala peace karta hai, sau chawalian nahi maarta phir "Ok dosti dosti".

Deflect from India's issues? Now that YOU mention it. Its opportunistic to get votes how is that an ISSUE?

We have the guts to let international investigators come to a conclusion, you don't by default, we are the truthful people.

Na maano, we can get international investigators, can you?

I can point to a few Indian articles who are doing a pretty good job at it...

Peace karne wala peace karta hai, sau chawalian nahi maarta phir "Ok dosti dosti".

Boy get some sleep you are high...

You are just venting without any backup. Just because ISPR says something, it does not become a gospel. And the Pak ordinance made mines are for all to see in teh videos posted. I think in reality, its a bit of a ghatiya ploy of Pakistani ghatiya military leaders to divert the attention from the $hit storm currently going on in Pakistan , both politically and security situation wise

Dude you are lucky you are not banned yet, i guess mods are sleeping but i have reported the post, you should be thankful that even you defamed and used Words for pakistani army on a Pakistani forum in the presence of Pakistani moderators you are still here and not banned.....this is patience and peace,

Dude you are lucky you are not banned yet, i guess mods are sleeping but i have reported the post, you should be thankful that even you defamed and used Words for pakistani army on a Pakistani forum in the presence of Pakistani moderators you are still here and not banned.....this is patience and peace,

Reporting post is enough. Its his opinion - but not his decision to label them as such. No need to put your disagreements in the threads, it just takes the discussions off on a tangent. If there's any action to be taken we will. But our emphasis is on trying to allow a free debate as much as we can - no fighting each other, but you can take down each other's debating points. Learn to recognize the difference.

All the craziness was from Indian side. Pak acted very maturely and all the while gave no threats.

To be honest we need to appreciate the effort, patience and peace Pakistan military has shown in this while issue,i even tweeted to najam sethi that already in last teen minutes of your show , show some appreciation for Pakistan army but he didn't bother with the issue, no one in the media bother raising this issue all they show is corrupt people and blown up nation

Reporting post is enough. Its his opinion - but not his decision to label them as such. No need to put your disagreements in the threads, it just takes the discussions off on a tangent. If there's any action to be taken we will. But our emphasis is on trying to allow a free debate as much as we can - no fighting each other, but you can take down each other's debating points. Learn to recognize the difference.

Apologise, my intention was not to start a fight, troll or derail the discussion

And all you can do this. If you don't have any answer or you get burn. You report to mods. Just like you all use to do in war for Ceasefire.. run to US. If you all really got guts play hard and don't any favor... and yea All MODS ARE PAKISTANI TO DEFNTLY GONNA SUPPORT PAKISTANI. WHICH IS NOT AT ALL FAIR. wen ever you get burn you report and indian gets banned... thats not we call debate...

Chalo atleast koi to janta hai opinion and debate ka matlab

And all you can do this. If you don't have any answer or you get burn. You report to mods. Just like you all use to do in war for Ceasefire.. run to US. If you all really got guts play hard and don't any favor... and yea All MODS ARE PAKISTANI TO DEFNTLY GONNA SUPPORT PAKISTANI. WHICH IS NOT AT ALL FAIR. wen ever you get burn you report and india got banned... thats not we call debate...

Chalo atleast koi to janta hai opinion and debate ka matlab

I don't think I need anyone to echo what I just said. Let it go and move on.

So which conspiracy theory is taken as the real reason ?

Back
Top Bottom