What's new

India Pakistan Partition

Nope, i am not gonna claim that Two Nation Theory was a failure. It was 100% true that there were 2 nations living in the Area. So that Muhammad Ali Jinnah awaken the Muslims of Indic region and Pakistan came into existence. The main point in my Post was that the theory based only and only 1 thing. That was: ISLAM

What i wanted to say was that, there was a cunning and clever Hindu leader who mislead a few Muslims by interpreting the theory not on the basis of Religion, but on the basis of Language and Race. So that we are still suffering today.

If we consider that two nation theory was based on 1st nation Muslim and 2nd Nation Hindu, so then there would be only one Nation in Pakistan, that will be one Muslim, United Muslim.

But now we are (suffering) not 1 nation. We are Panjabi, Pathan, Sindi and Balochi. The game of that cunning Indian leader is successful.

Yes, and it is not a mere blame.

first of all p.s tell me that he is alive or dead?he is the figure of past i assume??during partition?or right after partition?
second we are too negitive thinkers.....tell me when Pak faced natural disaster in past 10 years then weren't we united?
when Pak win her first T20 T20 series then weren't we united?I assure you that it appears like sindhi,punjabi,baluchi conflicts are too much thanks too MQM,PPP,ANP........but isn't it a sucess that still we forget everything when we face disasters,or any good news????is se bari kamiyabi ka suboot aur kiya hoga??us ek indian leader (and p.s refrain word hindu,don't use religion tags, use indian)ki soch 18 corore afrat ko influence nahi kerskti aaj bhi schools mai colleges mai uni mai sab mil k pertay hain!aj bhi ek shaks pershan hota hai khwa woh pathan ho ya muhajir......koi madad kertay huey yeh nahi sochta k mai jis ki madad kerraha hoon woh punjabi,muhajir ya pathan hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
us indian leader se ziyada...MQM,PPP,ANP NE HUMKO FIRQAY MAI BAANTA HAI!!!!!!!!!!

first of all p.s tell me that he is alive or dead?he is the figure of past i assume??during partition?or right after partition?

Yes that was time of Partition, i do not wanna take the name, but he was the main opponent of Jinnah saib.

second we are too negitive thinkers.....tell me when Pak faced natural disaster in past 10 years then weren't we united?
when Pak win her first T20 T20 series then weren't we united?I assure you that it appears like sindhi,punjabi,baluchi conflicts are too much thanks too MQM,PPP,ANP........but isn't it a sucess that still we forget everything when we face disasters,or any good news????is se bari kamiyabi ka suboot aur kiya hoga??us ek indian leader (and p.s refrain word hindu,don't use religion tags, use indian)ki soch 18 corore afrat ko influence nahi kerskti aaj bhi schools mai colleges mai uni mai sab mil k pertay hain!aj bhi ek shaks pershan hota hai khwa woh pathan ho ya muhajir......koi madad kertay huey yeh nahi sochta k mai jis ki madad kerraha hoon woh punjabi,muhajir ya pathan hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
us indian leader se ziyada...MQM,PPP,ANP NE HUMKO FIRQAY MAI BAANTA HAI!!!!!!!!!!

i 100% agree here with ur words. What i want is a United Pakistan

Nope, i am not gonna claim that Two Nation Theory was a failure. It was 100% true that there were 2 nations living in the Area. So that Muhammad Ali Jinnah awaken the Muslims of Indic region and Pakistan came into existence. The main point in my Post was that the theory based only and only 1 thing. That was: ISLAM

What i wanted to say was that, there was a cunning and clever Hindu leader who mislead a few Muslims by interpreting the theory not on the basis of Religion, but on the basis of Language and Race. So that we are still suffering today.

If we consider that two nation theory was based on 1st nation Muslim and 2nd Nation Hindu, so then there would be only one Nation in Pakistan, that will be one Muslim, United Muslim.

But now we are (suffering) not 1 nation. We are Panjabi, Pathan, Sindi and Balochi. The game of that cunning Indian leader is successful.

Be specific mara, what are you saying. Who are you pointing at Gandhi, Nehru, Bacha Khan, even GM Syed? Who?

Its no issue to take the name of the person you believe was responsible. Also if you look at the elections and the various other parties which stood against Jinnah or the Muslim League you will see Bacha Khan was not the only one, there were others too. So the fault for exacerbating ethnic faultlines was with us. Also then the failure of migrant families to merge as Pakistanis. There was no need for our family and those of others to have an ethnic identity as such but even if they did they should have merged with the local ethnic groups or maintained their real culture which was Lucknowi, Bihari or Hyderabadi. Its illogical to adopt a single blanket identity called muhajir.

The issue is with all ethnic groups... the question is whether we can see beyond ethnicity and work for our country.

Yes that was time of Partition, i do not wanna take the name, but he was the main opponent of Jinnah saib.

Just want to make a correction here if this is pointed at Gandhi ji. I believe the main opponent of Jinnah was actually Nehru instead of Gandhi. That man eventually allowed Pakistan to happen. Nehru was just concerned about ruling India.

Yes, and it is not a mere blame.

Only one thing to mention here,

As much as religon is a unifying factor,i dont see how a congress leader could have said that language and races should be the idea of partition.

Unfortunately you had majority in Punjab and Bengal,it could have been Rajasthan,or Delhi or something which would have a formed a chunk but it was not so.

The only ayyar politician i could think of was Rajaji and yeah he was a hindu hawk and he did insisit that let us have a partition instead of a loose republic with regional power centres.That way a Yugoslavia would have happened and nobody would have helped it.

Mr.Jinnah did push the moderates to the extreme and listen to the hawks and to be honest he was winning both ways as his people were totally behind him and he was just choosing two different pay offs.

Nonetheless it is all history and now u r together,it should be possible for u to be one and not divided as ethnicities.

Nehru is alright,he had a great image and all but he was considered useful only due to his international contacts.

Patel & Rajaji were great intelligent people who were also pragmatic but often seen as too cold and heartless with logic,perhaps we hindus needed them at that points instead of Gandhi's empty rhetoric.

Nehru and Gandhi are responsible for partition. Two Nation Theory was only that and nothing more.

gandhi forbid nehru in many cases...i believe that originally he was nehru...gandhi was a nice man!

Of all God Bless For Those responsible for Partition Of India & pakistan because had Partition was not done

1.We indians would still be living under lanaati Feudals and there chamchas

2. Muslims were and are never a peace loving community they keep looking for ways to creat trouble where ever they are in minority cause they still beleave more in there Daar Ul Haram & Dar Ul Imaan hokus phokus more than living like a peace loving citizen

3. had partition nt been there we would still had to bother About central asian Influences and that would have had been a major head ackhe for peace in the regeon

so in short Partition was a blessing in disguise For Indians Specially hindus and under no circumstances we want to merge with pakistan or Bangladesh ...Period

As They say Tum Roothe Hum choote

gandhi forbid nehru in many cases...i believe that originally he was nehru...gandhi was a nice man!

everyone who mattered and not are responsible for that.

Bengal was certainly getting partitioned,quite obvious that.

Punjab was the tragedy.

And they are the ones most hurt by this as they did not see it coming.

Partition is ploy created by the west to hold India back from achieving it's rightful place in the world.

how is that?????

firstly the partition was TOTALLY UNJUST and NEHRU played a double cross policy!

firstly by annexaing junagadh and holding a plebicite there but then not doing the same in kashmir! secondly he FORCED mountbatten to fast track partition by a YEAR!

and finally the Radcliffe Line was announced on 17 August!!!! after partition if it had been announced before alot of things would have been easier.

Nehru & mountbatten ROBBED the common man of their rights south asia suffers to this day due to NEHRUs greed & mountbattens support to him!

Educate youself there is no indo-iranic there is no Indic in pushtoons or balochs totally different race.

You educate yourself. Indo-Aryan and Iranic are sub-groupings of Indo-Iranic along with Nuristani and a few others.

India was not a singular entity. This does not make any sense.

Your argument that India was not a singular entity is quite unfounded. You sir, would do well to remember the fact that some few hundred years ago ,USA too was a fractured state with lots of state fighting. Even europe was not in the same state as it is now, they too used to fight for supremacy within the state hood be it saxons, scotts, burgundy etc. that does not mean that they were not what they are today.

Even your all weather friend china had smaller states fighting for dominance. Why before 1950, present day china didn't even exist. And if you think about it the great wall of china is not at the present day boundary of china and central asia.. it is almost in the middle of china ... tell me what does that imply considering your philosophy.

Ancient India may have had many smaller states fighting for supremacy just like all across the globe but from time to time there have been kings who have conquered most of India. Ram, Bharat, Chandragupta Marya etc are prime example of it. Country as big as India could not ever be held by one man or power. Just like any other big nation. After modern vehicles were not present then who would have made traveling easier.

It does not matter what you do or say as long as you do it in your space. Kindly refrain from passing judgement over my country.

lets have good relationship and open borders. but partition was a blessing in disguise. there is hella lot differnece between pakistani punjab and indian punjab in development.

Of all God Bless For Those responsible for Partition Of India & pakistan because had Partition was not done

1.We indians would still be living under lanaati Feudals and there chamchas

2. Muslims were and are never a peace loving community they keep looking for ways to creat trouble where ever they are in minority cause they still beleave more in there Daar Ul Haram & Dar Ul Imaan hokus phokus more than living like a peace loving citizen

3. had partition nt been there we would still had to bother About central asian Influences and that would have had been a major head ackhe for peace in the regeon

so in short Partition was a blessing in disguise For Indians Specially hindus and under no circumstances we want to merge with pakistan or Bangladesh ...Period

As They say Tum Roothe Hum choote

in coming decades, Pakistan will move closer to Iran and middle east. I was delighted to learn turkish cinema/soaps are popular in Pakistan. I hope Pakistani people leave the obsession for Hindi media and Bollywood so that Persian culture gets some prominence there.
I have talked with few frank hanafis who believes Pakistan and Bangladesh cannot leave India alone because, they are buffer states created to form Muslim army to march conquering Bharat and as said by you make it "Dar-ul-aman". this kind of ideologies must be erased in these countries. Hindus(all Indians!) suffered for thousands of years under Islamic oppression as well as from other west side invaders. have some mercy, let this poor Bharatiya enjoy our freedom and democracy. let your dream of hoisting islamic flag focussed on to europe rather than us.

regarding 2nd point:
my experience is those following shafi fiqh in India are generally tolerant. countries like malaya stands example for this. these hanafis are into dayubandi,barelavi and other 100 sects fighting with hindus and between themselves. . ofcourse not neglecting comparatively peaceful muslim sects like shia,ahmediyya.

Partition cannot be undone, but it definitely was a ploy of outsiders..........

Back
Top Bottom