What's new

India, Pakistan, Make Love, Not War

Its not my thinking.....its a fact....you guys object on one rally in Pakistan but cant see the things said in your own country.

^
offtopic

please read post 16 and 23.if you disagree than this thread is not for you..Please try to understand it is not mandatory to wright in every thread still you will be a patriotic pakistani.:argh::argh:

Tu phir tum loog aik baat par itna uchal kiyon rahey they???????? when it happens in Pakistan its bad Pakistan is bad. not doing enought blah blah blah. but when it happens in india....These people exist everywhere....what a theory.

Bhaijan its bad wherever it happens and is condemned in both courtiers by people who understand what such rally's really stand for. wese bhi uchalna sehat ke liye acha hota hai :P

Tu phir tum loog aik baat par itna uchal kiyon rahey they???????? when it happens in Pakistan its bad Pakistan is bad. not doing enought blah blah blah. but when it happens in india....These people exist everywhere....what a theory.

to ye baat hain aapko hamare uthlane me prob hian.are koi nahi yaar hum mil-bant kar bari -2 se uchlenge 1 baat hum uchlenge aap dekhna aur ek baat aap uthlana hum dekhenge bt uske liye bhi hume milne bhar ki friendship to karni padegi na...hahhaha:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Do you not think aap kuch offtopic bol rahe/rahi hian???just first try to be good humun than indian/pakistani.:cheers:

Well done, Desiman, for starting a very nice thread.

I really do wish and hope that the two countries can live together in peace and harmony. Our history, culture, society are mostly the same, and the only difference is religion which never was a problem before but now has been made an issue by people with vested interests.

Many of the Pakistanis can find there roots in India, and the same goes for the Indians. A mutual, healthy, loving and working relationship would be of immense benefit to all the people living in this region.

But the powers that are, wo'nt let that happen, would they?

I just hope that all of us grow up, quickly, and resolve our petty differences so that we can start working for the betterment of our own people.

regards,

One thing is must for both sides is fair deal .... in all matter.
with out this you cant even think the peace full relation will built..:pakistan:

Make love eh.... Ok....Ladies I'm ready! :devil:

Very Very nice thread..

I remember a few line I would like to share.

hum apne apne kheton mein gehon ki jagah chawal ki jagah ye bandooke kyun bote hai,

Zab dono ki hee galiyon mein kuch bhooke bachhe sote hain.

could you translate that please, for the benefit of those who don't speak hindi/urdu.Eg me

Make love eh.... Ok....Ladies I'm ready! :devil:

could you translate that please, for the benefit of those who don't speak hindi/urdu.Eg me

It basically says that instead of planting crops in our farms, we plant guns and spend huge amount of money on them, when in both of our countries kids go to bed hungry, which is a very sad fact.

Back
Top Bottom