What's new

India & Pakistan Ceasefire Violations

Status
Not open for further replies.
an army 1/10 th the size of Indian army moving with full force is nothing but, A small lake trying to push the fury of the Mighty ocean.... Get ready to be destroyed If You do that.... Proxy war is what Suits You, And please Continue doing that....:lol:

1/10? all you barthis do is lie to make yourselfs feel better. :rolleyes:

Last i recalled times of barthi cried for a week of how Pakistan has more nuclear weapons and materials than india. :rolleyes:

come back and talk to us about getting "destroyed" when your incomptent barthi jet pilots stop crashing twice a week. :cheers:

Kar diya na thread ka kabada.....people from both sides always ready for strikes..:lol::lol:
Nobody can assure anotheer INDO-PAK war... but we always. in the morning , in the evening , every section and in every thread wathces the live telecast of war among Indo-Pakistani members...
Agar war na bhi hona hoga toh ye log(PDF fellows) karwa denge..lol!!:lol:

@Kakgeta

Bhai, i dnt need to put various links to support my claim.

1/10? all you barthis do is lie to make yourselfs feel better. :rolleyes:

Last i recalled times of barthi cried for a week of how Pakistan has more nuclear weapons and materials than india. :rolleyes:

come back and talk to us about getting "destroyed" when your incomptent barthi jet pilots stop crashing twice a week. :cheers:

rofl man wher you got the figure 1/10!! reading your posts i get the feeling that you love war . have to tell you that aint possible . how about this try playing battlefield pc games ,it will simmer you down!! if you try doing a little bit of research with your two brain cells then definately youll find the truth. until then:cheers::cheers:

Last edited:
rofl man wher you got the figure 1/10!! reading your posts i get the feeling that you love war . have to tell you that aint possible . how about this try playing battlefield pc games ,it will simmer you down!! if you try doing a little bit of research with your two brain cells then definately youll find the truth. until then:cheers::cheers:

Here, its one of your own who came up with the 1/10 figure.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...stan-ceasefire-violations-24.html#post1078856

49 cases of ceasefire violations in J-K since 2010: Antony

A total 49 cases of ceasefire violations by Pakistan were reported along the border in Jammu & Kashmir since 2010, the Rajya Sabha was informed on Wednesday.

In a written reply, Defence Minister AK Antony said, "44 ceasefire violations were reported in 2010, while five such cases have happened i
n this year so far. Government of India has taken up the issue of cease-fire violations with Pakistan consistently.

"All such violations of cease-fire are also taken up with Pakistan's military authorities at the appropriate level through the established mechanism of hotline, flag meetings as well as weekly talks between the Director Generals of Military Operations," he said.

49 cases of ceasefire violations in J-K since 2010: Antony - Hindustan Times

While manmohan singh and Antony sleeps.:tdown:

Enough of this Hot line and Flag meetings. If these dramas would have been successful, this would not have had continued. What i say is "eet ka jawab pathar se do". If they fire 120 mm then we should fire 135mm at them.

49 cases of ceasefire violations in J-K since 2010: Antony

A total 49 cases of ceasefire violations by Pakistan were reported along the border in Jammu & Kashmir since 2010, the Rajya Sabha was informed on Wednesday.

In a written reply, Defence Minister AK Antony said, "44 ceasefire violations were reported in 2010, while five such cases have happened i
n this year so far. Government of India has taken up the issue of cease-fire violations with Pakistan consistently.

"All such violations of cease-fire are also taken up with Pakistan's military authorities at the appropriate level through the established mechanism of hotline, flag meetings as well as weekly talks between the Director Generals of Military Operations," he said.

49 cases of ceasefire violations in J-K since 2010: Antony - Hindustan Times

While manmohan singh and Antony sleeps.:tdown:

my question what do you want them to do? border firing is tied to terrorist being given cover, we know that- but other than fire back- what do you propose they do? go into Pakistan territory and remove the arty's? start a war over it? because that's the only solution. Pak army and govt would love India to start a war and distract its people from the economy and then blame it all on India. face it they have the upper hand.. they have nothing to loose and nothing to look forward to and are itching for a distraction. It the truth- it's just what it is.

India just has to reply back 3 x times in fire power and have better " eyes" on the border.

my question what do you want them to do? border firing is tied to terrorist being given cover, we know that- but other than fire back- what do you propose they do? go into Pakistan territory and remove the arty's? start a war over it? because that's the only solution. Pak army and govt would love India to start a war and distract its people from the economy and then blame it all on India. face it they have the upper hand.. they have nothing to loose and nothing to look forward to and are itching for a distraction. It the truth- it's just what it is.

India just has to reply back 3 x times in fire power and have better " eyes" on the border.

I don't want any war or attack on pakistan blah blah blah.

What i want a prime minister with steel solid spinal cord.

If pakistan is not showing any intentions of friendship then stop covering up for Pakistan like keeping infiltrations under the carpet etc.

Why our Govt. is so silent on USA's support to pakistan or china's intentions in pak admin Kashmir or keeping eyes closed on pak's fanatically speedup nuke building.

There are trillions way to deal with a hostile enemy or at least don't fool or keep Indians in illusions of peace.

At least for the Christ's sake stop all this dramabazi of friendship or peaceful talks etc. etc. :hitwall: :hitwall:

JAMMU: In the second ceasefire violation in three days, Pakistani troops tonight resorted to heavy firing on Indian forward positions for one and half hours along the Line of Control in Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir but there was no casualty, a senior army officer said.

The Pakistani soldiers fired rocket projectile grenades and used small arms fire from 7.20pm to about 8.50 pm in Doda forward area of Poonch in one of the heaviest firings this year, said Col A Arora of 16 Corps of the army.

The Indian troops returned the fire, he said adding there was no casualty on the Indian side.

??????:tdown:

not a big deal....on the other side it will be reported as Indian army violated the ceasefire...keeps happening all round the year........just return the fire !!

Hmm..

Will that be the Pakistani Army's salute in advance to the guys visting India without a Visa.

We will know soon.

India should change policy an attack by the other side deserves a missile attack. In order to do this.....real time surveillance must be done with UAVS at constant intervals thru the entire KAshmir Border......with photographic evidence we can plead our case....seems we have imbeciles in office....who don;t see the other values of UAVS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom