What's new

India & Pakistan Ceasefire Violations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian army: Pakistan breached cease-fire

(CNN) -- The Indian army accused Pakistani troops of violating a major cease-fire early Thursday by firing across the line of control in Kashmir.

Pakistani border troops fired for about 90 minutes in Poonch district of Jammu Kashmir, said Biplab Nath, a spokesman for the Indian army in Jammu.

They used heavy volumes of small arms and heavy caliber weapons, such as mortars and rocket-propelled grenades, the spokesman said.

Indian troops retaliated "appropriately" to the "unprovoked" firing, Nath said.

A spokesman for the Pakistani military said he was looking into the report and would comment when he had more information.

Nath said there were no casualties on the Indian side, and they were seeking a meeting with Pakistan.

"Our assessment is that this firing was to primarily assist infiltration of terrorists," he said.

Such cease-fire violations have been common since 2003, but Nath described the latest incident firing as "major."
:angry:

Indian army: Pakistan breached cease-fire - CNN.com

I have heard this news in the morning.. It was to infiltrate the terrorists into Indian Territory.

.....and we are busy in giving aid to them.
There you go! I knew Indians would start bragging about petty 5 million aid which by the way we have not accepted.
Anyway It's a load of BS from Indian Army.Half the Pakistani Army is busy in rescue operations in Pakistan and at this Pakistan Army would violate ceasefire just for fun.This is just ridiculous.

There you go! I knew Indians would start bragging about petty 5 million aid which by the way we have not accepted.
Anyway It's a load of BS from Indian Army.Half the Pakistani Army is busy in rescue operations in Pakistan and at this Pakistan Army would violate ceasefire just for fun.This is just ridiculous.

Patriot, its not Bs, it happened in past just to provide cover to infiltratos... And its happening..

This is Only ridiculous when You do it to us, but when the news is Other way around, You Guys just Heat Up.....

This is Only ridiculous when You do it to us, but when the news is Other way around, You Guys just Heat Up.....
I far one don't get heated up because i know for a fact that any such thing would be retaliated.

I far one don't get heated up because i know for a fact that any such thing would be retaliated.

Then Stop calling any News BS When Its from Our Side and Start Justifying it when Its from Your Side would You????

"Our assessment is that this firing was to primarily assist infiltration of terrorists," he said.

The posts on both sides are too close on the poonch sector. There is no major salient or river which divides the two in this area and hence the majority of cease-fire violations from both sides occur in this sector. There is a stream which runs through and Soldiers from both sides drink and wash clothes here. Mostly it is cordial. But every now and then, some one from either side would hurl a grenade, sparking a fire. However, the 'assessment' is far-fetched since Indian posts are on the higher ground in this sector.

There should be a no-man's land in such sector's where posts are right on eachother's fence offering an opportunity for provokation to either side.

The posts on both sides are too close on the poonch sector. There is no major salient or river which divides the two in this area and hence the majority of cease-fire violations from both sides occur in this sector. There is a stream which runs through and Soldiers from both sides drink and wash clothes here. Mostly it is cordial. But every now and then, some one from either side would hurl a grenade, sparking a fire. However, the 'assessment' is far-fetched since Indian posts are on the higher ground in this sector.

There should be a no-man's land in such sector's where posts are right on eachother's fence offering an opportunity for provokation to either side.

Well, you are right in some way, As one of my friend's brother whoi is a sergant told us, its like pinching each other.. they have usual words to say.. like Guns are getting rusty, lets oil it li'l bit.. and.. like, Its been long time, lets have somne fireworks.. lol!!:lol::lol:
and it is real!!!, but sometimes soldiers gets injuries too.

Its time for Pakistan Army to move in FULL FORCE and liberate the Kashmiris from barathi tyranny and oppression. :cheers:

Its time for Pakistan Army to move in FULL FORCE and liberate the Kashmiris from barathi tyranny and oppression. :cheers:

We can't afford another 71, think strategically. If we focus on Kashmir we leave the rest of Pakistan bare.

an army 1/10 th the size of Indian army moving with full force is nothing but, A small lake trying to push the fury of the Mighty ocean.... Get ready to be destroyed If You do that.... Proxy war is what Suits You, And please Continue doing that....:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom