What's new

INDIA: Pak T-shirts in procession, Treason case registered

If u r happy living in hindustan. I have no problem with it. u can enjoy all the minority advantages . our hindus have special seats and advantages as well.
can you name a few eminent Hindus or other minorities in Pakistan ?

:o:

I know, pakistan is the guiding light of asia in these things, no cases, no trials, straight beating to death by mobs and then burning the body.

we are so backwards. :(

Don't you worry, you guys are well advance in terms of Rape and Slavery and hope you guys will soon become world leader in this field. Best of Luck

Don't you worry, you guys are well advance in terms of Rape and Slavery and hope you guys will soon become world leader in this field. Best of Luck

i'm sure someone will bother thinking about it. meanwhile..go back the road you came from and look up pakistan in that list.

add suicide bombers too..

ISI has is fully booked for T-shirts due to the upcoming SAARC summit.

i'm sure someone will bother thinking about it. meanwhile..go back the road you came from and look up pakistan in that list.

add suicide bombers too..

and you should call your sis and mother asked them if they required you for their safety outside street and arrange list of rape cases in your city

You still alive or dead ? if dead then God bless your sole and meanwhile i am enjoying my Biryani and remembering your last word Duckkkk.

Thaat suicide bomber was your friend ? he brought biriyani too ? btw, have you ever eaten anything other than biriyani in life ??

Thaat suicide bomber was your friend ? he brought biriyani too ? btw, have you ever eaten anything other than biriyani in life ??

So you are still alive :coffee:. Did you Indian know how to eat?. And my favorite dish is chicken kindo, have you ever heard that?. You guys just eat masala doosa on banana leave and then used railway track like you did every day

India%252520sanitation%252520cell%252520phone_thumb%25255B3%25255D.jpg

So you are still alive :coffee:. Did you Indian know how to eat?. And my favorite dish is chicken kindo, have you ever heard that?. You guys just eat masala doosa on banana leave and then used railway track like you did every day

India%252520sanitation%252520cell%252520phone_thumb%25255B3%25255D.jpg

have you ever thought of the possibility that eating tooo much of goat and cow meat makes you behave like a goat, get your IQ level down to a cow's IQ level ?

have you ?

have you ever thought of the possibility that eating tooo much of goat and cow meat makes you behave like a goat, get your IQ level down to a cow's IQ level ?

have you ?

Read post again you dump i said Chicken kindo

Read post again you dump i said Chicken kindo

yupp..it's showing effects ! good that you eat chicken now. chicken is healthier. avoid the brain though..again..chicken brain syndrome !

what is chicken kindo dumpling ? kind of chicken ? is that a chicken ? sure not something else ?

If u r happy living in hindustan. I have no problem with it. u can enjoy all the minority advantages . our hindus have special seats and advantages as well.
Thank you. You can stop worrying about Muslims of India,we can take care of ourselves. And what advantages does your Hindus enjoy? And name some eminent Hindus in Pakistan as well. Thank you.

hindu muslim population is India Pakistan is 1: 5 but in Pakistan 96 % of them is Muslim there is less personalities

Notable personalities from Pakistani Hindu Community | Reviewit.pk
Is that the reason Rinkle kumari,Anjali devis and others didnt get reprieve from court even though the girl was crying to be reunited with her parents away from her abductors?.Isiliye tumhari Minorities are coming to our nation for asylum everyday!

Bade hindu ki baat kar rahe ho? sharam karo kuch toh bhi aise baatein karne mein.
Yeh pad lo oye!
11,000 Sindhi, Sikh migrants in Indore to get citizenship

Back
Top Bottom