What's new

India, Pak armies exchange sweets on Republic Day

well what can i say..may b its because ur ppl love it :sniper:

so much for the TRUTHSEEKER republic day is not to show the millitary might its the day we adopted our constitution..u'll not understand the important the importance...coming to the security of women atleast were active enough to demand the reforms..and what abt u??leave alone women u can not ask the govt to protect its normal citizen be it men or women...get a life troll

u really think that a business minded person (which he claims he is ) will waste his trolling on an interweb forum ? give that kid some space now will ya ;)

@faujiHistorian- Sharing food with snakes? They'll poison it!

AMAN KA TAMASHA!

Aman ka Tamasha I agree.

But the two armies on the border are professionals to the core, and they follow pretty much the same standards as they do have the same punjabi dominated culture.

You gotta go on LOC or Punjab border and see how they shun Hindi/urdu and use their own Punjabized version of language to communicate on daily basis.

Sure there are sad incidents like the recent LOC,

But it is being overblown by the civilians.

On the border it is usually peaceful and when I say usually, that means 364 and half days per year during peace time.

Both sides enjoy same music, same bhangra, and same chai.

so no poison or snake thingy unless you are a civi trying to run a TV talk show.

peace

Last edited by a moderator:
Aman ka Tamasha I agree.

But the two armies on the border are professionals to the core, and they follow pretty much the same standards as they do have the same punjabi dominated culture.

You gotta go on LOC or Punjab border and see how they shun Hindi/urdu and use their own Punjabized version of language to communicate on daily basis.

Sure there are sad incidents like the recent LOC,

But it is being overblown by the civilians.

On the border it is usually peaceful and when I say usually, that means 364 and half days per year during peace time.

Both sides enjoy same music, same bhangra, and same chai.

so no poison or snake thingy unless you are a civi trying to run a TV talk show.

peace

well said................

Most useless exercise ever. But still both will do it.

Most useless exercise ever. But still both will do it.

That's for the soldiers on the LoC to decide, because as far as I know, they are doing it of their own free will, and not because of an order from the top. So if they find it meaningful, and it brings some cheer to their otherwise difficult lives, who are we to decide that it is useless?

Pakistan responds with sweets

wikipedia_babur.jpg

Indians especially women must boycott this years Republic Day on 26th Jan and should mark it a black Day with black flags all over india and even abroad in protest of Govt. of India's and its ruling political elites' lethargy and failure in ensuring the security of India's women.

Indian women plz raise Black flag instead of tricolor on 26th Jan.

women should boycott the Republic Day parade. Because a country that can't protect its women has no business to show off its military might.

Height of nonsense stop dick measuring everywhere, hate is boring. Find peace

Back
Top Bottom