What's new

India open to sending cricket team to Pakistan

btw mods, i would really like to delete all distasteful comments and trollings from here and issue some warnings

For the time being its a good diplomatic statement sans materialisation any soon.

for, for the time being IPL is starting and hence a long period then they are going to negotiate if this could be materialised or not. so the negotiation when takes place is anybody's guess. So bharatis here on forum should not be losing their sleep over it

Salmaan taseer case was really horrible and raise a big ? on security.

What if some bigot securityman open fire on Indian team?????
Rests I think GOP can handle.

guys , indian cricket team shedule as been fixed till july 2012 , in july 2011 it england, then west indies , after that australia . this series will end in feb 2012 then 2 months break , it will be may then again IPL then there will be few home series so it is safe to assume indian team will not play pakistan until end of next year

Don't talk like a kid please, same matter could be possible in India with our team too, Indian team didn't involved in blasphemy law so why you bring unrelated issue with security of Indian team?

Well, Pakistan also will give them full security as India gave them so try getting yourself out from assumptions.

What was aim of whole this cricket diplomacy? that to bring two nations in normal level & decrease tension between both governments. It is not a bad idea.
I think India also will cooperate in security matters with Pakistan as Pakistan did with India during WC 2011.

Why not you start it from Indira Gandhi where she was assassinated by her own guards................?

Dont send your team, i dont want you people play in Pakistan...you people already take away international teams from Pakistan ..so stay where you are ...

I think it would be a good idea for Pakistan to have Srilanka visit before Indian team.. and kudos to SriLankan team/board and government to allow Srilankan team to visit Pakistan.. after all it was their team which came under fire..

Thank you Sri Lanka.. you are proving to be good friends of Pakistan!

I used to be one of the biggest peaceniks about indo-pak relations but after their comments on our team I really grown to dislike them and now i'm completely nationalistic too little too late i don't want indian team in pakistan you guys always spread propoganda about pakistani team through your media and refused to play us for political reasons now all of a sudden your "open" to sending your team to pakistan ? keep your cricket charity really what an honour for us your team is gracing us with their presence.I am happy for pakistani team to stay in their own soil and would much prefer them not go to india again I hope they're not invited there likewise u guys are also no longer welcome in pak.

^^Who said we are sending the team? Its not gonna happen till Pakistani security situation progress.

I remember once Sachin showed his fears to go to Pakistan again coz he saw in TV how the 5star hotel where he has stayed became a pile of rumble in a blast.

the pakistani captain spewed venom in indian cricket team and india,it is stupid to send the cricket team after being insulted
if they go and there is an attack on indian team,i wont be a least bit surprised
better stay away from pakistan

anyway , BIG heart people should only play with BIG heart people...
we can't dictate term to media as media is free to express it's views in india...

not playing with india will help many pakistani players to live happyly in pakistan rather going into a hide out ..anybody has idea where is misbhah ?..i has even saw little girl kids making fun on misbhah on TV.....seem kids know cricket better then him..

STOP trolling!

^^Who said we are sending the team? Its not gonna happen till Pakistani security situation progress.

I remember once Sachin showed his fears to go to Pakistan again coz he saw in TV how the 5star hotel where he has stayed became a pile of rumble in a blast.

is not he stayed in taaj hotle in mombay ? Hope he was dreaming ajmal kassab all night as well

Back
Top Bottom