What's new

India open to sending cricket team to Pakistan

size of heart means medical locha. a decent size heart is good for your health a big heart means something is wrong there my dear friend.

but i think it should be the MOUTH rather the heart....
the bigger mouth rather bigger heart ..

so you mean to say indian team never lost ?????????????
mr smart pant.

size of heart means medical locha. a decent size heart is good for your health a big heart means something is wrong there my dear friend.

------------------------------------

as for sending team - i think sports should continue but this is not the right time to send team to Pakistan.

Did you remember the loss in sami final against sami final in 1996 ??? & also remember the kolkata test match lost against pakistan in 1999 ???

Did you remember the loss in sami final against sami final in 1996 ??? & also remember the kolkata test match lost against pakistan in 1999 ???

did any indian player blame/insult it on other country..?

Afridi was right in saying that Indian peoples are not big hearted as like Pakistanis, our team is warmly welcomed here in Pakistan, we still love team afridi which gives us hope to win the word cup for us, One can Guss what happens to your poor team if they lost that match against Pakistan ? Suchan is God now same peoples abusing this God after the lost , Dhoni will be called Dhobi no wonder he will be burnt alive with his family,

I think you are right but what happened to your big heart why Afridi out of the team why other members dropped for upcoming tour :lol:

I think you are right but what happened to your big heart why Afridi out of the team why other members dropped for upcoming tour :lol:
Afridi is going West Indies as a captain, west Indies is a weaker side so PCB want to test some fresh players, younas khan, abdul razzaq carer is over now , Hammad Azam is very good all rounder, hope he will full fill the position of razaq very well, Umar gull want to take some rest & PCB has accepted his request........

Why do I feel that PCB traded this for semifinal match loss? I could be very wrong.

Sending team to pakistan is a big no no... I am not going to support this.... I cannot affort to loose my heros...
Remember Marriot hotel(Even 5 star hotels are not safe),
Attack on minister by security guard(cant beleive the security men who will be put on duty for Protection of Indian team),
and who can forget attack on sri lankan team..

Afridi was right in saying that Indian peoples are not big hearted as like Pakistanis, our team is warmly welcomed here in Pakistan, we still love team afridi which gives us hope to win the word cup for us, One can Guss what happens to your poor team if they lost that match against Pakistan ? Suchan is God now same peoples abusing this God after the lost , Dhoni will be called Dhobi no wonder he will be burnt alive with his family,

After the match,Atleast half a dozen threads were opened by pakistani members accusing their players of being traitors who fixed the match!So much for the big heart..These people couldn't digest the loss and were accusing their own team for match fixing.

Why do I feel that PCB traded this for semifinal match loss? I could be very wrong.

Lol, aren't you scre*ing with their brains now :)

On topic, No we should not send our team to Pakistan. I don't think its safe. Lets just stick to our small hearts and let the big hearts enjoy the daily tamasha.

Instead of going to pakistan, allow pakistani players to play IPL. It will solve the match fixing problem.
Also employ some of the ex pakistani players as commentator, so that media will be less biased.

And GoI should stick to its mandate, and let BCCI do its job.

Instead of going to pakistan, allow pakistani players to play IPL. It will solve the match fixing problem.
Also employ some of the ex pakistani players as commentator, so that media will be less biased.

And GoI should stick to its mandate, and let BCCI do its job.

i don't think there is any big issue regarding pakistani players playing IPL , it's all about the frenchies want to ensure that these players won't be denied by the PCB to play in IPL like it happened in 2009...

on other hand it's just funny to co-relate match-fixing by pakistani players to solved if they play in IPL , a players playing in the hands of a booke will do fixing anywhere...

we would welcome them for a 3-match T-20 or One-day series - tickets will sell like hot cakes!!! - have them in Lahore

its really a beinning of cricket season in pakistan i uess, first the srilankan ovt gave it a go to its cricket board, and now the indian ovt has removed the abstacle

hope to see more good news in the near future, i hope that the first gesture to come to pakistan will be made by lankans, so i expect a pak lankan series in near future, this yr insh...

security situation will also improve after pakistan will be opened for international events as big as cricket

Back
Top Bottom