What's new

'India only gives moral support to Balochistan'

Some low lives as*holes are creating unrest in our province. This is the Baluchistan issue.

Obviously. It is the province of Pakistan and the integral part of Pakistan.

Search this forum for more details.

:)

Well Areesh, if Baluchisatn is a province of Pakistan, then to whom you are calling @$$ hole? They are also baloch people.. you are calling your own countrymen like this..
And now, I can imagine the whole picture.. If India is playing a role like whatever you calling -moral support..Just tell me what Pakistan Is doing in Kashmir? apart from moral support ,it also providing seperatists with money and terrorists with arms.

Well Areesh, if Baluchisatn is a province of Pakistan, then to whom you are calling @$$ hole? They are also baloch people.. you are calling your own countrymen like this..
And now, I can imagine the whole picture.. If India is playing a role like whatever you calling -moral support..Just tell me what Pakistan Is doing in Kashmir? apart from moral support ,it also providing seperatists with money and terrorists with arms.

if Baluchisatn is a province of Pakistan

Of course it is.

They are also baloch people..

When did I denied that.

you are calling your own countrymen like this..

Just calling them what many Baloch call them.

If India is playing a role like whatever you calling -moral support..

India is providing much more than the moral support.

Just tell me what Pakistan Is doing in Kashmir?

Kashmir is the disputed territory between IndoPak whose fate is yet to be decided.

it also providing seperatists with money and terrorists with arms.

Propaganda!!!

yeah everything Stupid to u...but U give the world famous,pulitzer prize winning Rupee news and that is credible.

where did BBC survey mention that 2%................, just tell me that.

Of course it is.

India is providing much more than the moral support.

Same like ISI and Pakistan is doing in Kashmir.

Kashmir is the disputed territory between IndoPak whose fate is yet to be decided.
Its a indistinguishable part of India..But some part of it is in illegal occupation by neighbours in unrest.

Propaganda!!!
So is balochistan issue!!:)

Same like ISI and Pakistan is doing in Kashmir.

You can believe it, after all you are an Indian.

Its a indistinguishable part of India..But some part of it is in illegal occupation by neighbours in unrest.

Lolzzz. When did you see it in unrest. :rofl:

omg .... Now I understand the difference between knowing English and being educated :)

Thank You Areesh!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom