What's new

India Offers Lanka “Tejas” To Counter Pakistan’s JF-17: Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mighty LCA Tejas = Cut, Copy & Paste parts from US, UK, Israel, France, Russia, Sweden into one jet......:lol::lol::lol:
well maybe but the fact is its cheap . light , compact and with a very deadly Radar/EW & wepons pakage and will do the job it was made for and that is point defnce /homeland security /goalkeeper and a replacement for mig21s and with an AESA radar and Python5-Derby-I DerbyER combo it can take care of any enemy platform if ever they manage to brake security ring made by MKI-M2K-Mig29s and then the indian SAM network :sarcastic:

Indians are hallucinating at the highest levels :)

well maybe but the fact is its cheap . light , compact and with a very deadly Radar/EW & wepons pakage and will do the job it was made for and that is point defnce /homeland security /goalkeeper and a replacement for mig21s and with an AESA radar and Python5-Derby-I DerbyER combo it can take care of any enemy platform if ever they manage to brake security ring made by MKI-M2K-Mig29s and then the indian SAM network :sarcastic:
Just add one sentence to make technically correct "if it ever took off"

Mighty LCA Tejas = Cut, Copy & Paste parts from US, UK, Israel, France, Russia, Sweden into one jet......:lol::lol::lol:
and then they don't work :)

Indians are hallucinating at the highest levels :)

Just add one sentence to make technically correct "if it ever took off"

and then they don't work :)
its already been doing flight testing for 14 years /3000+flight hours and 14 prototypes in three diffrent configurations without a single crash..P.S. can the same be said about your super duper fighter :azn:

but i know since almost entire R&D & manufacturing of your super duper fighter is done by your all weather friends you certainly wont be able to know its importence for your information... kahir jane do :haha:

This is a good strategy.......since IAF doesn't want this Junk aircraft, might as well export it.

atlest india can provide a truck, because india manufacture trucks in india.. what will future buyers of JF-17 will do?? they need 5 separate deals with 5 countries before buying JF-17.
1) a deal for JF-17 with CAC( as they are the orginal owner of the jet.)
2) a deal for jets and spare parts from PAC as CAC didn't manufacture jf-17 now only PAC.
3)a deal for jet engine from russia.
4) a deal for avionics from europe.
5) and a trash truck to collect the trash after it is introduced into air force. (as pakistan didn't manufacture any vehicles in the country and china didn't manufacture a good quality trucks.)
oho!!! baray bhai got angry on my realistic comment. I appreciate Indian factories for making good trucks. But we are talking about a flopped fighter aircraft which is still pending after more than 35 years. Hope that an Indian mother gave birth to a child who will become an aeronautical engineer and will complete the Tejas one day!!!

And Indians are still trying to combine Windows, IOS and Linux in a single 8 digit calculator! :yahoo::yahoo:

it should be more like the JF17 Blk 3 and LCA mk2 a awesome competition
but how much will be the price and this is a long term jets
if Srilanka get LCA and if it gives problem good luck
i dont have any problem with lCA just that the project didnot go smooth as like the JF17

Lolz first have it for your self before offering it to someone else lmao pathetic .

Last time saw news About Tejas was... IAF ordered 120 Tejas .... induction will be 2022-23...

10-16 jets per year... years to full fill their order
Srilanka wait some decades

LCA can be a threat to JF-17 export potential in Sri Lanka as it is probably going to equipped with Israeli aesa radar and python missile as Sri Lanka already have good military relation with Israel . however as LCA not yet fully operational with its original customer due to some short coming JF-17 which is already equipped two squadron has its own edge over LCA.

Wow , so great !
Will you let us known , in which sqdrn of IAF its been inducted till yet ?
If not then why not , or isn't it just drawing on the papers ?lolzz

oho!!! baray bhai got angry on my realistic comment. I appreciate Indian factories for making good trucks. But we are talking about a flopped fighter aircraft which is still pending after more than 35 years. Hope that an Indian mother gave birth to a child who will become an aeronautical engineer and will complete the Tejas one day!!!

And Indians are still trying to combine Windows, IOS and Linux in a single 8 digit calculator! :yahoo::yahoo:
Whole problem is the technical staff been , denied the beef kebabs ?lolzzx
Eat beef to have mentle strengths to generate , physical power which can , generate the technical staff , which can create a real fighter jet for India ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom