What's new

India offers incentives to boost trade with Bangladesh

Bhai i an angry because i am tired of seeing such blind hatered toward indians and hindus.
These pakistanis are borned with this inbuilt hatered towards other.
These bangladeshis are just a bunch of ungreatful bastardz following their own anti india, anti hindu designs.
These chinese with their new found superpower status think that the entire world is an extention of their dickk and they can milk it any time.

China is nowhere close to being a superpower.

And why should Bangladesh be grateful to India? It wasn't exactly an act of charity.

China is nowhere close to being a superpower.

And why should Bangladesh be grateful to India? It wasn't exactly an act of charity.

Nobody is asking bangladesh to be greatful of india and certainly india's help to bangladeshi freedom was an act of charity. India had to step in only because a large number of bangladeshi population was crossing border and putting pressure on indian economy and also that bu disintegration of pakistan, india will negate the strategic advantage of waging two front war with pakistanis coming from both east and west paksitan.

If bangladeshis cannot be greatful then should also not blame india and hindus of their country's backwardness and plight.

Bhai i an angry because i am tired of seeing such blind hatered toward indians and hindus.
These pakistanis are borned with this inbuilt hatered towards other.
These bangladeshis are just a bunch of ungreatful bastardz following their own anti india, anti hindu designs.
These chinese with their new found superpower status think that the entire world is an extention of their dickk and they can milk it any time.

Bangladeshis always hated us. They were the first to support the idea of Pakistan when the western side didn't support. The first riot started in Kolkata during the direct action day. It is a historic hatred. They just used us in 1971 to get rid of Pakistan from massacring them.

Then why does Chinese media claim that China is already a superpower?

When did that happen?

The official goal of the Chinese government, is to transform China into a "middle income country".

To be a superpower, you need "global power projection". By that definition, China is nowhere close to being a superpower.

Read some articles from the Chinese media:

China's status as developing nation beyond doubt - People's Daily Online

Although China may be rated as an economic giant, it is far from being an economic superpower. The per capita GDP in China is a mere 3,700 U.S. dollars despite the large aggregate size.

Although most Chinese lead a comfortable life, there are still 150 million Chinese living in poverty according to U.N. poverty threshold of 1 U.S. dollar a day. It is estimated that the rural population living in poverty stands at nearly 36 million by the standard of the rural poverty line of roughly 1,200 yuan in 2009, which is more than half of the total French population.

Why are people making up their minds based on comments by a few Internet Bangladeshis and vice versa about some Internet Indians as well.

Obviously the Bangladeshi people knew that Hasina and AL will work to improve relations with India and this was precisely the reason why she won with a 2/3 mandate in the parliament.

Not only do we have MMS visiting BD later this year which would again come with bilateral agreements. There is also great interest by Indian companies which is being actively encouraged by the current BD govt.
Indian private sector eyes 3.5 bln dollar investment in Bangladesh - Monsters and Critics

Why are people making up their minds based on comments by a few Internet Bangladeshis and vice versa about some Internet Indians as well.

Obviously the Bangladeshi people knew that Hasina and AL will work to improve relations with India and this was precisely the reason why she won with a 2/3 mandate in the parliament.

Not only do we have MMS visiting BD later this year which would again come with bilateral agreements. There is also great interest by Indian companies which is being actively encouraged by the current BD govt.
Indian private sector eyes 3.5 bln dollar investment in Bangladesh - Monsters and Critics

people were fed up with BNP corruptions. . . . They wanted to teach BNP a lession. . . So there was no other option left xcept voting BAL. Me and my family being hardcore BNP supporter voted Awamileague!! I was also so much disgusted with Tarek Zia. . . . And now the main cause Awamileague is losing ground so early is INDIA. Saw a voting on facebook couple of days ago. . . . Which country u hate most. . .Pakistan got 2100 votes, India got 2000 votes, Israel 200 votes. . .

Bangladeshis always hated us. They were the first to support the idea of Pakistan when the western side didn't support. The first riot started in Kolkata during the direct action day. It is a historic hatred. They just used us in 1971 to get rid of Pakistan from massacring them.

Yes. . .I also think so. . .We are the only race here who managed separate country.. And we r successful in every aspect as a country. . all the revolution grew up here.. Sepoy mutiny to Pakistani nationalism. .. . We gave hard tyms to Mughals. . .Bangla was known as land of revolt. . ... We never surrendered to any oppression dude. . . . Now it is india's turn. Eh? ;-)

Nobody is asking bangladesh to be greatful of india and certainly india's help to bangladeshi freedom was an act of charity. India had to step in only because a large number of bangladeshi population was crossing border and putting pressure on indian economy and also that bu disintegration of pakistan, india will negate the strategic advantage of waging two front war with pakistanis coming from both east and west paksitan.

If bangladeshis cannot be greatful then should also not blame india and hindus of their country's backwardness and plight.

Recently , sheikh hasina and another BAL politician told that Agartala Case was true. . . That proves that India was behind all this. . And blank headed pakistan generals had no brain to counter act this. . So this was not charity. . . This was pure plan... yOU guys lead that army against us. . .now you want us to bow you??? Get lost. . .We want nothing from india. . We are not jealous of it. . .just keep away from Bangladesh . I was thinking in the border you people are now shooting people . . . .why accepted them in 1971 from an enemy country? Cause that was your own interest.

I'm sure La-Hasina and BAL will put the rezakars at their rightful place! :lol:

No our pm will not do it so easily. . It is the only trum card she got. . .if she uses it now. . In the Next election she will have noting to fight. . She knows it very well. . So she will delay it as much as posble . .And again acting as a sh

I'm sure La-Hasina and BAL will put the rezakars at their rightful place! :lol:

No our pm will not do it so easily. . It is the only trump card she got. . .if she uses it now. . In the Next election she will have noting to fight. . She knows it very well. . So she will delay it as much as posble . .And again acting as a shield for BAL.. Khaleda is trying to initiate anti govt. Revolution. . . Hasina has kept her quiet by telling the nation she wants to save razakars from trial by creating anti govt. Prostest. . Everyone wants their trial. . Including BNP , even a part of Shibir ( students wing of Jamat ).

Yes. . .I also think so. . .We are the only race here who managed separate country.. And we r successful in every aspect as a country. . all the revolution grew up here.. Sepoy mutiny to Pakistani nationalism. .. . We gave hard tyms to Mughals. . .Bangla was known as land of revolt. . ... We never surrendered to any oppression dude. . . . Now it is india's turn. Eh? ;-)

did you forget we India has its own Bengal?

do not claim the history of our west Bengal :devil:

people were fed up with BNP corruptions. . . . They wanted to teach BNP a lession. . . So there was no other option left xcept voting BAL. Me and my family being hardcore BNP supporter voted Awamileague!! I was also so much disgusted with Tarek Zia. . . . And now the main cause Awamileague is losing ground so early is INDIA. Saw a voting on facebook couple of days ago. . . . Which country u hate most. . .Pakistan got 2100 votes, India got 2000 votes, Israel 200 votes. . .

Which country u hate most. . .Pakistan got 2100 votes, India got 2000 votes, Israel 200 votes. . .

Are you sure dear yor information is correct? See i am not expecting Banladeshi hate Pakistan more than India.....Is it true???;)

Which country u hate most. . .Pakistan got 2100 votes, India got 2000 votes, Israel 200 votes. . .

Are you sure dear yor information is correct? See i am not expecting Banladeshi hate Pakistan more than India.....Is it true???;)

The question you SHOULD ask yourself is do Indians/Pakistanis/Israelis/Mauritians or anyone else for that matter give a rats a$$ about what banglas think?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom