What's new

India offers incentives to boost trade with Bangladesh

still israel managed to reach first and india third:lol:

When they have such irrational hatred for Israel, I wouldn't worry too much about their hatred for us. We just have to wait for the time when better sense prevails in that part of the world.

We are already most hated country of heavily nuclear armed nation with heavy presence of extremists, so we might just as well live with it. Question is can BD afford a belligerent India?

Yea we’ll learn, were a very adaptable people.

Yea we’ll learn, were a very adaptable people.

The first thing to learn is India is on Bangladesh's side. It want's Bangladesh to succeed. India wants a vibrant and self sufficient Bangladesh not for Bangladesh but economic growth always has a good way to rub on its neighbours. Bangladesh is surrounded by few of the poorest Indian states and good growth in Bangladesh will only lead to betterment of trade and indirectly reduce illegal migration.

We are already most hated country of heavily nuclear armed country with heavy presence of extremists, so we might just as well live with it. Question is can BD afford a belligerent India?

Many Hujis in Bangladesh were captured with Indian help. Especially with the current Awami League. Under no circumstances could law enforcement in Bangladesh could have done that all by themselves. The police couldn't even manage a simple traffic routine (fact).

Oh, and about Bangladesh's politicians:
As a matter of fact, most of them are all criminals. They'll pretty much sleep with any demon. There was news of a hotel business man in Rajshahi. He was brutally murdered over ransom. Even after it was paid, he was still murdered. Sliced and diced into pieces. Now, the interesting part is that the culprits have blessings from the country's politicians. This makes them immune to any justice. There are many examples like this.

The ruling Awami League has blessings from India.

Recently Airtel evaded taxes before buying 70% of Warid telecom. Why is this? Is it fair to the competitors like Grameen Phone, Robi and Banglalink?
It is fairly obvious that whoever is involved in the Airtel business in BD is related to the ruling party.

I really wish my country's military was more organized, and tackle more against terrorists, including the ones posing a threat to India. And tackle espionage. To be honest, most of the officers in the Bangladesh military are nothing more than "sitting officers" for the most part. They don't actually do anything. The only ones active are the army engineers.

Can Bangladesh afford a belligerent India is not the question. The question is: can Bangladesh maintain its sovereignty from India?

Oh and by the way, many Indians work in Bangladesh in very high positions. I doubt if it is the same for Bangladeshis living in India.

As a matter of fact, on a global scale, more Hindus work under Muslims than Muslims work under Hindus - FACT.

The first thing to learn is India is on Bangladesh's side. It want's Bangladesh to succeed. India wants a vibrant and self sufficient Bangladesh not for Bangladesh but economic growth always has a good way to rub on its neighbours. Bangladesh is surrounded by few of the poorest Indian states and good growth in Bangladesh will only lead to betterment of trade and indirectly reduce illegal migration.

The main problem in Bangladesh are its politicians.

The Asian highway would be good for Bangladesh and others.

If the politicians were a bit better to start with, then Bangladesh would have done much better.

Well done, third, now only a mater of time and you'll reach first position.:P

It won't matter because..even your hatred is a futile emotion..because right now the country you hate the most ..is the one you can do nothing about/have done nothing about...so how will it matter if some else were to switch places with it?

It won't matter because..even your hatred is a futile emotion..because right now the country you hate the most ..is the one you can do nothing about/have done nothing about...so how will it matter if some else were to switch places with it?

You guys read too much Weekly Blitz and FOX NEWS.

I finally figured out the source of arrogance behaviors among the Bharti here. It must be that bhart's text book full of fiction. They must be thought that Bharat already a super power, Bhrat is the wealthiest nation in the world, world look up to Bharat for advices, all the poor and home less beggers not bharti citizen, entire bharat is like what being shown in bollywood movies and all the neighbors around Bharat are jealous because they are poorest of all poor.

I got only one advice for the Bharti here. Please open your confined arrogant mind and think why all of your neghbors despise you including hindu state of lanka and nepal. No brainer here.

I finally figured out the source of arrogance behaviors among the Bharti here. It must be that bhart's text book full of fiction. They must be thought that Bharat already a super power, Bhrat is the wealthiest nation in the world, world look up to Bharat for advices, all the poor and home less beggers not bharti citizen, entire bharat is like what being shown in bollywood movies and all the neighbors around Bharat are jealous because they are poorest of all poor.

I got only one advice for the Bharti here. Please open your confined arrogant mind and think why all of neghbors despise including hinu state of lanka and nepal. No brainer here.

How are these things in any way related to what we are discussing here? The only no brainer here is your ignorance and hate. BTW, Sri Lanka is majority Buddhist and not Hindu.

Many Hujis in Bangladesh were captured with Indian help. Especially with the current Awami League. Under no circumstances could law enforcement in Bangladesh could have done that all by themselves. The police couldn't even manage a simple traffic routine (fact).

Oh, and about Bangladesh's politicians:
As a matter of fact, most of them are all criminals. They'll pretty much sleep with any demon. There was news of a hotel business man in Rajshahi. He was brutally murdered over ransom. Even after it was paid, he was still murdered. Sliced and diced into pieces. Now, the interesting part is that the culprits have blessings from the country's politicians. This makes them immune to any justice. There are many examples like this.

The ruling Awami League has blessings from India.

Recently Airtel evaded taxes before buying 70% of Warid telecom. Why is this? Is it fair to the competitors like Grameen Phone, Robi and Banglalink?
It is fairly obvious that whoever is involved in the Airtel business in BD is related to the ruling party.

I really wish my country's military was more organized, and tackle more against terrorists, including the ones posing a threat to India. And tackle espionage. To be honest, most of the officers in the Bangladesh military are nothing more than "sitting officers" for the most part. They don't actually do anything. The only ones active are the army engineers.

Can Bangladesh afford a belligerent India is not the question. The question is: can Bangladesh maintain its sovereignty from India?

Oh and by the way, many Indians work in Bangladesh in very high positions. I doubt if it is the same for Bangladeshis living in India.

As a matter of fact, on a global scale, more Hindus work under Muslims than Muslims work under Hindus - FACT.

I meant Pakistan when I said heavily nuclear armed country with heavy presence of extremists.

Once again, very sane post, so refreshing to see in BD subforum. I know some Bangladeshi who are getting educated in top IITs of India, they might as well end up in very top positions.

It doesn't matter to me the faith of my employer as long as I been paid good and not forced to do any unethical job.

I do feel the politics in BD is very partisan, something which we have in West Bengal as well. Anyway I do agree that India should refrain 'poking her nose' in BD's affair as long as BD doesn't pose any threat to Indian interests.

The razakaar should think why they are despised by everyone!

They are the last ones to offer advice on liking and despising.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom