What's new

India offers incentives to boost trade with Bangladesh

Thats because they are tired of the hatred spewed at us by Bangladeshis and have changed. Just Like I did.
If India is dragged into your politics, it is not our fault. When did we act like a big brother? It is your own paranoia caused due to India's size. The older generation have warm feelings towards India due to India's role in your independence. The youth don't have it. They just have religion. So it is only natural for the historic hate to revert. Indians cannot do anything about it.

“They just have religion”, are you mad, you’ve never been to Bangladesh, have you. The kids here are a million mile from religion, it’s all American culture, unless you think the US kids have gone all muslim. It’s because they have self belief and a new nationalistic pride, I haven’t seen this in them in the past. Yea the old still hold some feeling for india but, they are dying out and the next gen have very little love if any for india.

No one dragged india into Bangladeshi politics, she jumped head long in herself, by supporting one side against another, instead just keeping clear.

Man, the stuff you Indians post are cheesy at best :cheesy:

Yeah, like I have seen many young unmarried Bangladeshi boys and girls getting into explicit relationships (which is haram in Islam). Most women don't wear hijab or the like.

israel at first in muslim country shows enough......i agree with pakistan but had doubts on india

israel at first in muslim country shows enough......i agree with pakistan but had doubts on india

I know Israel has diplomatic relations with Turkey, Azerbaijan and a handful of Muslim-majority countries.

Maybe other than some deranged mullahs, I have never seen any public display of hatred against Israel or Jews for that matter. Sure, people may have varying degrees of hostility against Israel, but that is their opinion.

The Bangladesh media does report on what goes on in Israel and occupied Palestinian territories, but then who doesn't?

Other than that, Israel is not a big fuss in Bangladesh. India however is, lol.

I know Israel has diplomatic relations with Turkey, Azerbaijan and a handful of Muslim-majority countries.

Maybe other than some deranged mullahs, I have never seen any public display of hatred against Israel or Jews for that matter. Sure, people may have varying degrees of hostility against Israel, but that is their opinion.

The Bangladesh media does report on what goes on in Israel and occupied Palestinian territories, but then who doesn't?

Other than that, Israel is not a big fuss in Bangladesh. India however is, lol.

still israel managed to reach first and india third:lol:

I want to share an interesting fact: majority of the bangladeshis living in india are either criminals, garbage collectors and sweepers. Infact the current sweeper and garbage collector in my locality is a bangladeshi.

Good story and I believe you however one must wonder the phenomena behind the fact that all the toilet cleaners in Mideastern airports are Bharti. :azn:

Some razakaars are still active there it seems. Not all of them were taken care.

What is the matter with you? I guess you didn't get enough rest.

Should it worry India or Bangladesh?

Let’s see india is voted the most disliked nation in Bangladesh? Would that worry Bangladeshis, doubt it, would it worry Indians, guess that’s for you to decide.

Hey al-zakir, wassup with all the hate towards indians?? Why are you acting like a frustrated loser?? We indians gave our blood for your freedom from your so called muslim brothers who were treating bangladeshis as a second class citizen, we indians saved you getting butchered from your own muslim brothers. You bangladeshis truly are some serious ungreatful bunch of bastardz. I dont blame you, its your islamic upbringing. Islam teaches you all these thing such as never be nice to others, murder and steal from others, always hate others for no reason, always be ungreatful.

What harm has india done to you bangladeshis that we have to suffer your infinite hate?? If india had not helped you to gain freedom from west pakistan, you people must have been cleaning their shitt right now.

Is it the feeling of jealousy that you always have an excuse to abuse india and indians??
Is it the jealousy that indians are progressing at a rapid pace than bangladesh??
Is it the jealousy that indians are making their mark at every world forum??
Is it the jealousy that leaders from the world's most powerful countries are visiting india and ignoring your country??
Is the the jealousy that india is fast becoming a economic powerhouse??
Is it the jealousy that india is fast becoming a military power??
Is it the jealousy that india is fast becoming a country which you desired your bangladesh to become??

What is the reason for this unrelenting hate towards india and frankly speaking where do you thing this hatered towards india will take your country to??

Dude...there are couple of people in both Bangladesh and India sides who always stick to the hatred towards each other whatever you do.So ignore them...
And as Al Zakir has mentioned...it is a the responsibility of Bangladesh Gov to make any business deal successful and productive. It is not the role of Indian Gov to find out what is a good deal or Bad deal for Bangladesh...India always proposes whatever it can offer and in case Bangladesh GOV fails to find out what is good or bad for them ....go the street and do the needful to stop treay involving India...why to blame for India..

In a separate note,i always try to see BAN and IND should have a better relation...but sometimes some specific people are there for who dont like to see the good part in making relation with India in a good note. This is strange....

Cos there is no female member from BD here. ANd your ID seems to me as female ID. BUT now I am sure you r boy.

Yeah, I am a guy :)

In case you are wondering about my name, it came from Gundam 00. There is a Gundam that was named after one of the 19 guardians of Hell in Islam.

Let’s see india is voted the most disliked nation in Bangladesh? Would that worry Bangladeshis, doubt it, would it worry Indians, guess that’s for you to decide.

We are already most hated country of heavily nuclear armed nation with heavy presence of extremists, so we might just as well live with it. Question is can BD afford a belligerent India?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom