What's new

India offers $5m aid to flood-hit in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
the aid was unwillingly offers to pakistan therefore pakistan should say thanks but no thanks.
buddy dont flame here.. do u have any source to substantiate ur claim??? i admit it was offered late but we also have our share of problems (floods in leh, punjab and haryana)

buddy dont flame here.. do u have any source to substantiate ur claim??? i admit it was offered late but we also have our share of problems (floods in leh, punjab and haryana)

buddy those countries that already send aid to pakistan did they need to have a debate more than a week after the disaster wether to send aid to pakistan ? we also have our share of problems(2 earth quakes, flood ...so on) but the chinese ambassidor minutes after hearing the news annouced straight away an aid packet from china and the people working in the embassy also donating their own money too.

the aid was unwillingly offers to pakistan therefore pakistan should say thanks but no thanks.

you have no right to say in this on pakistans behalf .....

besides pakistan considers china to be its "best friend" and the west(especially US and UK) to be its "enemy"- but i still dont know what kind of a best friend would be when the second largest economy in the world that has 2 trillion surplus gives a miniscule of what an enemy nation contributes?

even after critizing pakistan , UK has still contributed around 30 million-a commendable gesture.

i actually would prefer an enemy like the the US if its putting in such an effort

buddy those countries that already send aid to pakistan did they need to have a debate more than a week after the disaster wether to send aid to pakistan ? we also have our share of problems(2 earth quakes, flood ...so on) but the chinese ambassidor minutes after hearing the news annouced straight away an aid packet from china and the people working in the embassy also donating their own money too.
first try to understand our relation with pakistan... we have our share of apprehensions. they rejected last time. again we are not that rich. i already admitted that we offered late but where is the question of unwillingness?? u also did not provide any link to support ur claim. u just made a wild guess

China is not India so dont try to make a comparison well you have $2 trillion sitting in the bank so why did you not give more?

China, which initially offered just £960,000, has now increased its contribution to £4.6m poultry amount.

well we did have to debate...pakistan did not use the aid money last time....we still dont know if pakistan is going to accept our aid.....and we are currently having floods here too ....

I hope Indian members will show their big heart and generosity, start by donating to Pakistan flood relief on PDF, actions speak louder than words. :cheers:

news.outlookindia.com | Pak Hands Over Body of Flash flood Victim to India

Pak Hands Over Body of Flash flood Victim to India

Pakistan today handed over the unidentified body of a flash flood victim to Indian authorities here.

Official sources said the decomposed body was handed over to the authorities at a particular point along the LoC in Kargil sector.

They said Pakistan's Director General of Military Operations got in touch with his counterpart here over the hotline in the morning saying they needed to hand over a body which they believe was that of an Indian.

The corpse has been brought to Leh for identification.

Sources scotched speculations that the body could belong to an Army jawan, who might have been washed away in the flash floods, saying there is no shred of evidence at present to suggest so.

India had asked Pakistan to keep a look out for anybody who might have been washed into their territory following the cloudburst on the intervening night of Aug 5 and 6.

The Army had on August 9 sought the help of Pakistani authorities to help trace 33 personnel, fearing that they may have been swept away towards AZAAD KASHMIR!

you have no right to say in this on pakistans behalf .....

besides pakistan considers china to be its "best friend" and the west(especially US and UK) to be its "enemy"- but i still dont know what kind of a best friend would be when the second largest economy in the world that has 2 trillion surplus gives a miniscule of what an enemy nation contributes?

even after critizing pakistan , UK has still contributed around 30 million-a commendable gesture.

i actually would prefer an enemy like the the US if its putting in such an effort

yeah and please dont cry out like a baby next time when usa demands you send yr troop to go get kill to fight the war for them.

Aur aap kaun hote ho Pakistan ke liye kahne wale? Kya de diya tumne Madad ke liye? Ha Bhukhe log mar rahe hai, aur tumhe mazak sooj raha hai, Kuch Sharam hai logo ke zazbaat ke saath khilwaad karne se?/:angry:

My friends why you responding to a half minded man, he has lost reasoning, or probably he is programmed to loose it on the forum.

Thanks but no. India and Pakistan have not reached to the level of trust and mutual understanding to a point where India could come out and make such offers. We'll survive anyhow.

Dont you feel its a sad attitude :what: these little things are what which builds trust.

Rejecting Aid and tearing off Made in India :hitwall: marks will only increase hatred my friend among your own countrymen.

Dont you feel its a sad attitude :what: these little things are what which builds trust.

Rejecting Aid and tearing off Made in India :hitwall: marks will only increase hatred my friend among your own countrymen.

do you have any proof we tore "made in india" tags???!!!!!!! bloody TOI is now bigger than bible on this website no one is questioning it for proof! :hitwall:

China is not India so dont try to make a comparison well you have $2 trillion sitting in the bank so why did you not give more?

China, which initially offered just £960,000, has now increased its contribution to £4.6m poultry amount.

trust me more aid is on its way to pakistan , our aid package to pakistan is not just $$$$ but other things as well

I hope Indian members will show their big heart and generosity, start by donating to Pakistan flood relief on PDF, actions speak louder than words. :cheers:

WTF..How do you know we donated or not..:frown:

OKK you first sell of your property and paste the transfer amount on PDF and I bet you we will match it twice the amount..
Is it a deal..??:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom