What's new

India no longer No.1 Enemy of Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far Neither US nor India has proved to be friend of Pakistan.

Did Pakistan try to be friends with India? Did you even try to be friends with USA who's giving you billions of dollars in aid. In return you hide their no.1 enemy for 6 years??

You want everyone to be nice with you but don't want to be nice to others. Its not gonna take you anywhere my friend.

Where this poll was conducted by the way? In SA?? anyways,

Whoever is against the Pakistani Interests and hell bent towards Pakistan's destruction is our enemy not friend. Why no1, no2 / no 100?

So far Neither US nor India has proved to be friend of Pakistan.

you can't change the geography sir

keep ur enemy more closer than to ur friend

Did Pakistan try to be friends with India? Did you even try to be friends with USA who's giving you billions of dollars in aid. In return you hide their no.1 enemy for 6 years??

You want everyone to be nice with you but don't want to be nice to others. Its not gonna take you anywhere my friend.

i think this is unfair and unnecessary. You too should try to be freinds with your neighbours.

India: Yes we asked several times to resolve the Kashmir issue as per UN resolutions.

US: We have lost more than any country in the world being ally of US, we are victim of terrorism bcaz of that WoT alliance.

US aid: dont talk rubbish, quote the facts and figures, not baseless statements like your govt. always do.

further, friendship is a two way process, not one side affair, Tali 2 haath say bajti hai meray dost.

i think this is unfair and unnecessary. You too should try to be freinds with your neighbours.

The time is do he introspection rather than blaming anyone for the problems.... Indians also need to do the introspection... but if u see most the forum just blame everything on other rather than doing the introspection...

If u see the policies of pakistan... once they were consider to be the ideal islamic country but now in complete mess... U have to found ur answers only..

India also need to do the same at domestic front

Yea but we should make an effort with India they are our neighbour. Americans can go to hell.

Naaa yaaara...

As long as US's strategic interests are here in Pak / Afghanistan, if we want to leave them, we can but US will not leave us. US will keep bashing PA / ISI to be scapegoat for its failures. And you know India is always there for moral support of US (which though the US doesnt need).
remember OBL raid, 'we can do similar operation and blah blah'

The main sticking point is Kashmir and the main reason why Pakistan has kept us as a perpetual enemy , for 60 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom