What's new

India must take a ‘free Tibet’ stand

It is time to raise our voice about the illegal occupation of China of Taiwan, Tibet and Xinjaing. :sniper::sniper: China.

It is time to raise our voice about the illegal occupation of China of Taiwan, Tibet and Xinjaing. :sniper::sniper: China.

It is now time for Indians to declare their illegal occupation of planet Earth and the universe:

:sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper: INDIAS$

Last edited:
It is now time for Indians to declare their illegal occupation of planet Earth and the universe:

:sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper: INDIAS$

unfortunate for u, we neither have the means or the technology to leave the solar system.

SO if you want to get rid of us, you will have to kill every single one of us. and based on your posts, you seem to have no issue about that.
So tell me when are you going to start purging Indians from the planet.

Its not the time to raise your voice about taiwan, tibet, xinjaing for

you. But the time for you to raise your voice against the evil child

molesters for the sake of the poor children of India.

Come on, 40% of India's population is children, over 65% suffering

sexual abuses. Is this a more urgent issue to raise your voice ?

Asia Sentinel - Hidden Darkness: Child Sexual Abuse in India
:smitten::pakistan::china:

unfortunate for u, we neither have the means or the technology to leave the solar system.

SO if you want to get rid of us, you will have to kill every single one of us. and based on your posts, you seem to have no issue about that.
So tell me when are you going to start purging Indians from the planet.

When I preserve enough nukes for my private army to invade.

Its not the time to raise your voice about taiwan, tibet, xinjaing for

you. But the time for you to raise your voice against the evil child

molesters for the sake of the poor children of India.

Come on, 40% of India's population is children, over 65% suffering

sexual abuses. Is this a more urgent issue to raise your voice ?

Any other Chinese kids posting some pictures of buildings from China ? Hey you missed about health care ,sanitation ,poverty in India :)

You Chinese r*ts ruled by PRC and making zerox copies of some goodies and nothing more in your life , with no right to do anything in your own country , do not deserve to speak anything about our country.

To eradicate poverty from China its enough if your PRC says China free of poverty unlike India .I blame Nehru for not joining hands with USA and eliminating these 1 billion rats from the planet.

First think of getting rid of slavery from your so called communist a$$ then you can think of India.

Hei, what's wrong here? Why many indians tend to intervene china's inland matters.

Any other Chinese kids posting some pictures of buildings from China ? Hey you missed about health care ,sanitation ,poverty in India :)

You Chinese r*ts ruled by PRC and making zerox copies of some goodies and nothing more in your life , with no right to do anything in your own country , do not deserve to speak anything about our country.

To eradicate poverty from China its enough if your PRC says China free of poverty unlike India .I blame Nehru for not joining hands with USA and eliminating these 1 billion rats from the planet.

First think of getting rid of slavery from your so called communist a$$ then you can think of India.

Wow, what an amazing response from an Indian,

Funny, i was just letting your fellow countrymen know thats a much

more urgent need to raise his voice against so called free tibet, when

India children are suffering serious sexual abuses. Any sane Indians

should responding in a positive way to tackle such a crime.

Strange negative response from you, only for two reason i could think

of (1) you don't give a damn to such criminal act against those poor

Indian kids or (2) you may be feeling offensive from the fact i posted

because you might be one of those child molester.

India is home to more than 375 million children, comprising nearly 40 percent of the country’s population, the largest number of minors in any country in the world. Despite its ethos of non-violence, tolerance, spirituality and a new trillion-dollar economy, India hosts the world's largest number of sexually abused children, at a far higher rate than any other country. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), one in every four girls and one in every seven boys in the world are sexually abused, hardly encouraging, but still far below India’s totals.

Last edited:
Wow, what an amazing response from an Indian,

Funny, i was just letting your fellow countrymen know thats a much

more urgent need to raise his voice against so called free tibet, when

India children are suffering serious sexual abuses. Any sane Indians

should responding in a positive way to tackle such a crime.

Strange negative response from you, only for two reason i could think

of (1) you don't give a damn to such criminal act against those poor

Indian kids or (2) you may be feeling offensive from the fact i posted

because you might be one of those child molester.

India is home to more than 375 million children, comprising nearly 40 percent of the country’s population, the largest number of minors in any country in the world. Despite its ethos of non-violence, tolerance, spirituality and a new trillion-dollar economy, India hosts the world's largest number of sexually abused children, at a far higher rate than any other country. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), one in every four girls and one in every seven boys in the world are sexually abused, hardly encouraging, but still far below India’s totals.

Why are you worried about Indian kids sexually assaulted ? First check how your fellow citizens forcibly working on creating copies of iphones for us , Kid wake up . Don't worry about India.We have a lot of people to take care of us. Try to gain your freedom first, Ha! Type carefully, your PRC may be watching this too ...

Why are you worried about Indian kids sexually assaulted ? First check how your fellow citizens forcibly working on creating copies of iphones for us , Kid wake up . Don't worry about India.We have a lot of people to take care of us. Try to gain your freedom first, Ha! Type carefully, your PRC may be watching this too ...

Why am i worried about Indian kids being sexually abused ?

Anybody with a sane mind in the world will show concern, only

those child molesters will find it offensive and unnecessary to raise

voices against such low life criminal acts.

Better deal with the FACTS, India has a big problem, we are talking

about children being 40% of India's population, 65% abused here.

So India must take a "Free sexually abused children" from evil stand

instead of meaningless so called free tibet stand. :smitten:

:pakistan::china:

Tibet is belongs to Tibetans , they are real owners , so china still has others land in control, and its forcing other countries to call Tibet is property of dragons :mps:
may be in near future we may except dragons will try for another misadventure type on Taiwan :taz: this time the history of dragons will be changed :flame: by Eagles .

Why am i worried about Indian kids being sexually abused ?

Anybody with a sane mind in the world will show concern, only

those child molesters will find it offensive and unnecessary to raise

voices against such low life criminal acts.

Better deal with the FACTS, India has a big problem, we are talking

about children being 40% of India's population, 65% abused here.

So India must take a "Free sexually abused children" from evil stand

instead of meaningless so called free tibet stand. :smitten:

:pakistan::china:

Being a Chinese with communist for letting your government to assist Sri Lanka in killing thousands of people brutally, assisting African dictators to kill thousands and molest millions of kids just for gaining resources . First try to stop your government from doing all these . Oh! Sorry I don't think slaves get that chance !

You mean to say Chinese kids are the safest in the world ?

Do not worry about our kids,we can take care of them, and btw what about your Human development Index,
Whats your ranking in WHO - health systems ?
Whats your ranking on population below 1$ ?

Your country has a lot more than to worry about than India. More over above all what does Indian poverty got to do with India taking free Tibet stand ?

Tibet is belongs to Tibetans , they are real owners , so china still has others land in control, and its forcing other countries to call Tibet is property of dragons :mps:
may be in near future we may except dragons will try for another misadventure type on Taiwan :taz: this time the history of dragons will be changed :flame: by Eagles .

We will wait for this dragon to break itself in a few years ! How long do you think you can have control over a billion people all the times :)

Its perfectly logical for India to remove official recognition for Tibet this is correct from historical stand point too. It does not matter whether it will help free Tibet.

Back
Top Bottom