What's new

India must respect Vienna convention on Italy envoy's immunity says EU

Do you think you are important enough to split the relationship between the two´s?

Just a layman's suggestion - lets put the rafale at stake and then let's see what the french have to say about India's italian problem.

For what reason, because he lies? You must prove it.

Do you think you are important enough to split the relationship between the two´s?

So, to prove he is not a lier, he should appear before the Court

For what reason, because he lies? You must prove it.

They need our deals.... we can turn defence and trade deals into this matter... If it comes yes it is.... they need us more than we need them...

Not as simple. You could do well to read the points that have been raised.
Unless the envoy commits serious crimes such as murder or robbery, but that´s not the case here.

They need our deals.... we can turn defence and trade deals into this matter... If it comes yes it is.... they need us more than we need them...
I think India shouldn´t escalate the issue. Put the case to international court.

Unless the envoy commits serious crimes such as murder or robbery, but that´s not the case here.

contempt of court is serious than any crimes... Our courts mostly accept personal guaranty than behalf of the Italy....

Indians are famous for making empty statements i hope next time EU will convey message in different tone.
Ya like the way American are conveying their massage to Pakistan Through Drones.... Btw let me tell you EU is not America and India is not Pakistan....

Indians are famous for making empty statements i hope next time EU will convey message in different tone.

Have the courage to hold a white man accountable in your country's sorry state of affairs first, before you accuse us of empty statements.

Come on SEAL. Never expected such a statement from you. This happens to be the fate of most of the third world nation's like ours, wherein everything done by the so called developed/civilized nation is Justifiable.

I seriously hope, you too would not like this to continue the way it is now.

Ya like the way American are conveying their massage to Pakistan Through Drones.... Btw let me tell you EU is not America and India is not Pakistan....

Wrong and :offtopic: answer.
You Indians are lame can't do anything against Italia but attacked Pakistani female Sufi singer in Delhi. :sick:

Have the courage to hold a white man accountable in your country's sorry state of affairs first, before you accuse us of empty statements.

Come on SEAL. Never expected such a statement from you. This happens to be the fate of most of the third world nation's like ours, wherein everything done by the so called developed/civilized nation is Justifiable.

On one hand you say the EU depends on Indian money and then you call yourself a third world nation. ....

Contempt of court is a very serious matter, especially if it is the Supreme Court.

Why? Does no one else buy their stuff?

Is that instead of or in addition to.......? They lose an important market, there is no replacement available.

Wrong and :offtopic: answer.
You Indians are lame can't do anything against Italia but attacked Pakistani female Sufi singer in Delhi. :sick:

We have special corner reserved for pakistani nationals in our heart.

But she was not raped like swiss women either , get the drift.

Back
Top Bottom