What's new

India must respect Vienna convention on Italy envoy's immunity says EU

Looks like NDTV missed the last bit 'except Italy'..

lol but I think Italy cannot escape so easily over here.

If Italy runs away then BJP will get a big excuse in elections which will damage Congress.

You can expect some action by the Indian gov.

lol but I think Italy cannot escape so easily over here.

If Italy runs away then BJP will get a big excuse in elections which will damage Congress.

You can expect some action by the Indian gov.

Classic case of shooting oneself in the foot. Congress's A-Team must be saying to themselves.. 'I hate it when a plan doesn't come together'.:lol:

It will be interesting to see how India handles this matter now, as EU has entered the scene.

and it will be tough for Italian ambassador to counter this

The SC made a very valid observation - how can the diplomat claim relief (diplomatic immunity) under the Vienna convention after "voluntarily subjecting to court's jurisdiction"?

The world and Indians should question the Indian supreme Court that why it has let the marines on assurance of a common person a volunteer.

has it done the same in other cases

By March 22 NATO will be involved too.

NATO's Grand father is Mr. USA, who is silent.

India has fuel for 1000 Nuclear bombs.

Generate thoughts that you can stand by. Your NATO thoughts are untenable.

The world and Indians should question the Indian supreme Court that why it has let the marines on assurance of a common person a volunteer.

The ambassador is a common person :hang2:

It is a SUPREME court of a sovereign nation, one which dispenses the justice without being told how to.
And there is no need to, as for as questions from the world.
The prerogative here is with SCI. Period.

The ambassador is a common person :hang2:

He is NOT thats why genevea convention apply to him.

It is a SUPREME court of a sovereign nation, one which dispenses the justice without being told how to.
And there is no need to, as for as questions from the world.
The prerogative here is with SCI. Period.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

lets wait and see

Back
Top Bottom