What's new

India must move back: China

lol....seems Warning quota allocated to CCP media brigade got over..and now its Foreign Ministry's turn! rofl...such a jokers !

I was seeing some pics of joint training of Chinese soldiers with Pakistani army, those Chini soldiers were like kiddies with plumpy red chicks, and still at awe of holding an assault rifle, and their commander was round like a pumpkin! They all looked quite novice and......soft. :) I guess they recruit just about anybody from high schools & colleges.

Our Pak Army is far better than them.:D
After all they have to fight Indian forces .

China will never fall back.for them,it's about pride.I think Bhutan must come forward and stop this conflict.

China will never fall back.for them,it's about pride.I think Bhutan must come forward and stop this conflict.
Thats how mess started, if Chinese had not raised the issue so loudly, issue would have sorted diplomatically.

Thats how mess started, if Chinese had not raised the issue so loudly, issue would have sorted diplomatically.

i hope both countries will solve this matter soon.bhutan must come forward and end this conflict.there is no need to fight each other but if india really wants to fight china,than it needs stronger foundation.more money on make in india projects because china is giving headaches to americans.china is building a strong navy and they are making all their weapons.look at their long range sams.they learned things and now they are implementing it.this is how engineers do their job.i heard about indian engineers and there are lots of youtube videos where they are describing things perfectly.india needs implementation.china is implementing.they are alone in south china sea but look at other countries.america is sick of china but can't do anything because china already deployed long range sams on it's islands.this is how you do things.400+j-10s.look at the speed of chinese.they are making fighter jets like toys.incredible engineering.

Back
Top Bottom