What's new

India must Heed to World Concern over BSF Killing

BGB surely controls the movement of its citizens in the border. But, because of BSF complicity it cannot control the activities of smugglers.

So its BSF's fault that your citizens break BGB security cordon or is that BGB is incompetent.

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

Monitoring the BD-Indo border is no walk in the park.

So what do you suggest?

So its BSF's fault that your citizens break BGB security cordon or is that BGB is incompetent.

Crossing the border illigally shouldnt be a capital punishment, if caught they should be deported or be prosecuted. You indians never heard of human rights? Attitude of your BSF shows how barbaric and medieval you Indians are.

So what do you suggest?

Solution is for better organization, benefits and fairness toward the BGB soldiers and officers. Perhaps coupled with equipment such as UAVs, helicopters and data links to do their jobs.

The force isn't as effective as it used to be before Pilkhana. I mean, they murdered 57 of their brightest and most senior officers. Conspiracy theories are kicking around.

Crossing the border illigally shouldnt be a capital punishment, if caught they should be deported or be prosecuted. You indians never heard of human rights? Attitude of your BSF shows how barbaric and medieval you Indians are.

They say that those 'border hoppers' go out during the night and start running when warned to be caught. Hence, being shot at.

I don't think they have night vision or thermal visioning equipment.

Well, there's the Indian side of the story and the Bangladeshi side of the story.

Solution is for better organization, benefits and fairness toward the BGB soldiers and officers. Perhaps coupled with equipment such as UAVs, helicopters and data links to do their jobs.

The force isn't as effective as it used to be before Pilkhana. I mean, they murdered 57 of their brightest and most senior officers. Conspiracy theories are kicking around.

lol our BDB hardly has sniper rifles...UAVs, helicopters and data links are a pipe dream brother.

They say that those 'border hoppers' go out during the night and start running when warned to be caught. Hence, being shot at.

I don't think they have night vision or thermal visioning equipment.

Well, there's the Indian side of the story and the Bangladeshi side of the story.

Killing those intruder by BSF increase from 2001. I guess there is some effect of killing 16 BSF soldier by bangladeshi

lol our BDB hardly has sniper rifles...UAVs, helicopters and data links are a pipe dream brother.

Considering just how potentially porous the BD-Indo border is, they should be given more priority to do their jobs. Small arms alone aren't enough to get the job done.

GoB can afford it if they commit themselves to that. Our army is just too pampered if you ask me, coupled with an inflated ego.

Killing those intruder by BSF increase from 2001. I guess there is some effect of killing 16 BSF soldier by bangladeshi

Killing of IA/BSF troops by BDR troops is a different subject. Indian troops intruded at the dead of night into BD territory to occupy BD land. It was repulsed and as a result of an ensuing battle 16 BSF and 3 BDR troops were killed.

Today, BGB should have been at the same stage of preparedness. But, someone (not a foreign neighbour?) instigated Pilkhana and BGB troops are supplied today only with daily rations and almost no bullets. Things will certainly change when AL is gone from power.

Killing of IA/BSF troops by BDR troops is a different subject. Indian troops intruded at the dead of night into BD territory to occupy BD land. It was repulsed and as a result of an ensuing battle 16 BSF and 3 BDR troops were killed.

Only 16. How about the claims of wiping out an entire 'company'?

Night,fog, low visibility, stressed out soldiers, non compliance to verbal commands..then ofcourse you will be shot. The Bangladeshis should ask themselves why this is not occurring in India's border with other countries, especially with that of Pakistan which is one of the most fortified borders in the world with trigger happy soldiers posted on both sides....Simple Indians & Pakistanis are not that stupid.

International Border is not something to be fiddled with. It has to be respected. Instead of teaching Indians Human Rights Bangladeshis should teach their countrymen the consequences of crossing borders illegally.

If Bangladeshi really want the job they can get that in their Shining Bagladeshi cities like Dhaka, Chittagong, Sylhet, Bogra etc. why they illegally infiltrate in India creating more headache for us. Stay in your own country and there would be no shooting of these people.

Night,fog, low visibility, stressed out soldiers, non compliance to verbal commands..then ofcourse you will be shot. The Bangladeshis should ask themselves why this is not occurring in India's border with other countries, especially with that of Pakistan which is one of the most fortified borders in the world with trigger happy soldiers posted on both sides....Simple Indians & Pakistanis are not that stupid.

International Border is not something to be fiddled with. It has to be respected. Instead of teaching Indians Human Rights Bangladeshis should teach their countrymen the consequences of crossing borders illegally.

Buddy, BSF shoot them not just like that, first they give these infiltrators warnings using loudspeakers and if these infiltrators don't stop even after the warning then BSF personal shoots them. My friend's father is posted at Bangladesh's border in Maldah district of West Bengal, he only told me about these stories and a real incidents he witnessed of shooting them.

If Bangladeshi really want the job they can get that in their Shining Bagladeshi cities like Dhaka, Chittagong, Sylhet, Bogra etc. why they illegally infiltrate in India creating more headache for us. Stay in your own country and there would be no shooting of these people.

Not only that Bangladeshis indulge in anti-social practices in India. Just yesterday Kerala Police arrested Bangladeshis with fake Indian currency notes and before that thieves who use the cover of migrant textile sellers to rob unguarded homes. The unrest that they cause in NE States is well known..not to mention achieving the dream of Greater Bangla through demographic terrorism. The Bangladeshis may not like it but truth is always bitter.

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

Buddy, BSF shoot them not just like that, first they give these infiltrators warnings using loudspeakers and if these infiltrators don't stop even after the warning then BSF personal shoots them. My friend's father is posted at Bangladesh's border in Maldah district of West Bengal, he only told me about these stories and a real incidents he witnessed of shooting them.

Thats what I said "non compliance to verbal commands". Anyways I would like BSF to use rubber bullets first before live ones.

^^^^ Using rubber bullets at International border???? :undecided:

They are used in agitations within the country...........

Protecting illegal intruders isn't out liability.........

A soldier cannot carry unlimited ammo.......
So, carrying ruber bullets would inveriably mean lesser amount of live bullets.......

An international border is an extremely volatile region.....threats may come anytime......
AND threats are not always easy to perceive beforehand.....one has to react in split second
Therefore, In a sudden "kill or get killed situation"....if the BSF uses rubber bullets first.......one can easily understand the outcome.
under any sudden attack, our soldiers would be practically left with rubber bullets to defend themselves......
We would be compromising our soldier's lives by cutting down on live ammos.

Back
Top Bottom