What's new

India must find a face-saving pretext and withdraw from Doklam

running by ccp...ccp is not one soul,there are different opinion and enough idiot in it.
after all globa times cant represent ccp,cant represent Xi
It does represent Chinese Communist Party.

You don't know the concept of state media? It usually telecast/publish state opinion.

Don't tell me Xi is completely unaware of the situation. Even when he is the self promoted Supreme Commander of PLAAN.

Also, the colonel I mentioned had the same view as of Global Times. Or is that a weird co-incidence?

Chinese must realise that they have become a laughing stock and by throwing such tantrums they are opening themselves to further ridicule. They want to rival the US (which they cant of course) but a war with India will reduce them to dust and save americans the trouble.

It does represent Chinese Communist Party.

You don't know the concept of state media? It usually telecast/publish state opinion.

Don't tell me Xi is completely unaware of the situation. Even when he is the self promoted Supreme Commander of PLAAN.

Also, the colonel I mentioned had the same view as of Global Times. Or is that a weird co-incidence?
of course Xi is aware of the situation.
I know how the state controlled media works.
ask globatime if they dare to represent CCP. haha

it is unlike what outside people think about it.

No country will back down putting their people's faith down on the military. It won't be a face saving it will be called a loser.
China to move 300 meters safe zone , Bhutan to replace Indian army in the front line blah blaah. God knows what happens in coming days.
Neither of us don't need a war at least now.

Chinese must realise that they have become a laughing stock and by throwing such tantrums they are opening themselves to further ridicule. They want to rival the US (which they cant of course) but a war with India will reduce them to dust and save americans the trouble.

China is hundreds of times stronger than north korea...if it comes through, China will reduce india to dust than other way round

Hey cheerleaders,
You will be disappointed again, nothing new:lol:
Yes, we were disappointed to see that great indian team couldn't even play full 50 overs and got out on 158 score which is less than even the margin of the defeat 180.

Hey Indians,
You can withdraw from Dokhlam...We will make only as much of your fun as we made on June 18, 2017... so nothing new :lol:
Oi Pakistani be quite. Mind your own business. What fun! try what ever you have in your mind. I promise you, you will be disappointed.

China is hundreds of times stronger than north korea...if it comes through, China will reduce india to dust than other way round
Is it a joke? or you are a joker. China might be your God. If China is that powerful so why hasn't he done any thing until now it is shameful for you and your master.

Oi Pakistani be quite. Mind your own business. What fun! try what ever you have in your mind. I promise you, you will be disappointed.

Is it a joke? or you are a joker. China might be your God. If China is that powerful so why hasn't he done any thing until now it is shameful for you and your master.

before modi came in, India armed forces still few generations behind singapore armed forces.

:cheesy: U muz be joking if u think india armed forces is fully up to date in terms of tech.

China is a full 5G armed forces

Yes, we were disappointed to see that great indian team couldn't even play full 50 overs and got out on 158 score which is less than even the margin of the defeat 180.

Lol now you are bringing cricket into discussion:lol: its just a sport which not everyone follows, unlike you its not a prestige issue for us, next time find some better arguments:enjoy:

So a blogger will define the foreign policy b/w 2 nations.

well, I believe Bhutanese would rather to have a Bhutanese blogger define Bhutan foreign policy than having foreign country like India to dictate Bhutan foreign policy.

Back
Top Bottom