What's new

India must begin acting like close partner and ally: McCain

This is one area where India was behind Pakistan.

With Modi at the helm, what Pakistan could achieve in 50 years, Modi will better that in just 5 years.

Dekh te raho Modi ji ka ajuba.

Jai Jai Modi.

Indian relations with US were always ahead than Pakistan as US continued to pound India with billions of dollars of investment over the decades. Pakistan was always have been a ceremonial ally when they needed us in their wars.

Your over rated Modi has nothing to do with any ajuba. US also agreed providing civilian nuclear technology to India during Congress regime so its just another continuation to that policy of US towards her natural ally, India.

Indian relations with US were always ahead than Pakistan as US continued to pound India with billions of dollars of investment over the decades. Pakistan was always have been a ceremonial ally when they needed us in their wars.

Your over rated Modi has nothing to do with any ajuba. US also agreed providing civilian nuclear technology to India during Congress regime so its just another continuation to that policy of US towards her natural ally, India.

I know you are in a hurry but sometimes you should take time to read and understand the post before responding...:D

Surely India the tool can be applied to a better use? :D:D

In other words, will the Indian army please start working on China and send a few thousand to die in Iraq...or at the least, stop hugging Iran.

So now I can see "Do more shifting to India" :yahoo:

do you also see the difference? In case of Pakistan it is more like 'do more or we won't pay you and oh btw we have sent some more drones in'. In case of India it is 'close ally please do so you can become super power faster'.

As Modi declared in the US congress today, no dominance allowed.

In other words, will the Indian army please start working on China and send a few thousand to die in Iraq...or at the least, stop hugging Iran.

when you start a sentence with 'in other words' you are allowed to clarify and para phrase, but not allowed to add whatever your wishful thinking is! In other words @Oscar, stop making up stuff!

do you also see the difference? In case of Pakistan it is more like 'do more or we won't pay you and oh btw we have sent some more drones in'. In case of India it is 'close ally please do so you can become super power faster'.

when you start a sentence with 'in other words' you are allowed to clarify and para phrase, but not allowed to add whatever your wishful thinking is! In other words @Oscar, stop making up stuff!

I am merely extrapolating what Mc Cain means. I would suggest keeping Pakistan out of it in-spite of what your genes may be forcing you to spew out.

Making what stuff up? You can go ahead and try and "stop" me but I dont forsee a good end for you in that... and since Im fasting.. It really wont be pretty for you in terms of your freedom here.

It is just a start, this is your honey moon time and they have already told you to do more....let this period pass, then we will see how you get squeezed between USA and China.

joint patrolling, significant contributions to armed conflicts, and a strict adherence to human rights, among other things.

Unlike rest of the world, Where you buy someone's product and you can be friend, Over here in capitalist US it like running a corporation. Buying US toys will automatically enroll you into membership fee of "Do More" . Now to keep your $1 investment viable and friendly relations, Indian's, (just like Pakistanis) will end you doing "Do More" costing them $10 will little to no return... But than again, that's the total game plan, It's saves US lot of money being a world policeman.
20091201_uncle_sam_i_want_you.jpg

I am merely extrapolating what Mc Cain means. I would suggest keeping Pakistan out of it in-spite of what your genes may be forcing you to spew out.

Making what stuff up? You can go ahead and try and "stop" me but I dont forsee a good end for you in that... and since Im fasting.. It really wont be pretty for you in terms of your freedom here.

Eid mubarak in advance !! if we dont talk till Eid..

OK coming to the point, Indian diplomatic game is not that simple. We do not go by anyone telling us what to do. US not so long ago want us to do the joint patrolling in SCS, we denied and sent our own warships which are still in SCS. Not a shot fired from both sides so we need to chill a bit in terms of Indo-China relations. Nothing dangerous is happening there.

Consider this, we have good relations with both Russia and US, why because of our diplomatic strategy.
We have good relations with Saudi, and best friends with Iran at the same time at while we do this we are very good friends with Israel, why because of our diplomatic strategy.
We have good relations with China, at the same time we are very good friends with Japan, why because of our diplomatic strategy.
Heads of entire African continent was in Delhi with our PM Narendra Modi ji few months back and world see that, why because of our diplomatic strategy.

So in nutshell, we do what we want to do and what is best in our own interest. Even at the height of US-Iran tensions we were buying oil from Iran in Indian Rupees, nothing happened.

Eid mubarak in advance !! if we dont talk till Eid..

OK coming to the point, Indian diplomatic game is not that simple. We do not go by anyone telling us what to do. US not so long ago want us to do the joint patrolling in SCS, we denied and sent our own warships which are still in SCS. Not a shot fired from both sides so we need to chill a bit in terms of Indo-China relations. Nothing dangerous is happening there.

Consider this, we have good relations with both Russia and US, why because of our diplomatic strategy.
We have good relations with Saudi, and best friends with Iran at the same time at while we do this we are very good friends with Israel, why because of our diplomatic strategy.
We have good relations with China, at the same time we are very good friends with Japan, why because of our diplomatic strategy.
Heads of entire African continent was in Delhi with our PM Narendra Modi ji few months back and world see that, why because of our diplomatic strategy.

So in nutshell, we do what we want to do and what is best in our own interest. Even at the height of US-Iran tensions we were buying oil from Iran in Indian Rupees, nothing happened.

Again, I would suggest looking at my post. I did not extrapolate what India will do BUT what Mc Cain is saying he expects from India or his like minded caucus does.

Interesting. So who do American's regard as "global terrorists"? Yes, Iran of course. Is McCain asking India to be ally against Iran? That is bound to upset the Chah Bahar cart?

You need to get over your hatred for Saudis/Sunnis and your love for Iran/Shias to see a fact that is as clear as sky after rain: USA and Iran ,after nuclear deal, are allies; much stronger allies than Pakistan and USA were during WoT.

Off course for appearance sake Iran would keep on chanting- "Setanyahu must die";"death to Israel";"death to USA"- for a couple more years it would take for mental transition for Iranian public; but it is cutting deals left ,right, and center with USA and its allies.

Take for example Chahbhar port. You think India alone is developing it!! Smell some coffee and google Japan+Chahbhar. You will find that Japanese too have joined this project. If USA and Iran were enemies today, this simply could not have happened as foreign policy of Japan is practically run by USA.

The conversation between a neocon (lets suppose McCain) and Japanese FM ( would have gone like this.

Fumio Kishida: India is developing Chahbhar port and is asking us to join that project. What should we do? Just a year ago we placed very steep sanctions on them and dubbed them as axis of evil.

John McCain: Don't worry Kishida. We have reached an agreement with them and all is fine. They are our quasi-allies for now. BTW where is this Chahbhar port?

Fumio Kishida: Next to Gwadar port that China is developing as alternative route in case we impose a blockade on them in SCS.

John McCain: Hurr.. Durr... Those filthy Chïnks and their Pakï minions think that they could get around out bestest Navy's blockade. Hurr... Durr... Go Kishida Go. Finance this whatever port and bankrupt those greasy Pakïs who think they could doublecross us one last time. Hee..Haw..

The above description is a comic take on what would have transpired, but Japanese involvement in developing Iran's port provides a very good indication of where relation between Iran and USA stands.

You need to get over your hatred for Saudis/Sunnis and your love for Iran/Shias to see a fact that is as clear as sky after rain: USA and Iran ,after nuclear deal, are allies; much stronger allies than Pakistan and USA were during WoT.

Off course for appearance sake Iran would keep on chanting- "Setanyahu must die";"death to Israel";"death to USA"- for a couple more years it would take for mental transition for Iranian public; but it is cutting deals left ,right, and center with USA and its allies.

Take for example Chahbhar port. You think India alone is developing it!! Smell some coffee and google Japan+Chahbhar. You will find that Japanese too have joined this project. If USA and Iran were enemies today, this simply could not have happened as foreign policy of Japan is practically run by USA.

The conversation between a neocon (lets suppose McCain) and Japanese FM ( would have gone like this.

Fumio Kishida: India is developing Chahbhar port and is asking us to join that project. What should we do? Just a year ago we placed very steep sanctions on them and dubbed them as axis of evil.

John McCain: Don't worry Kishida. We have reached an agreement with them and all is fine. They are our quasi-allies for now. BTW where is this Chahbhar port?

Fumio Kishida: Next to Gwadar port that China is developing as alternative route in case we impose a blockade on them in SCS.

John McCain: Hurr.. Durr... Those filthy Chïnks and their Pakï minions think that they could get around out bestest Navy's blockade. Hurr... Durr... Go Kishida Go. Finance this whatever port and bankrupt those greasy Pakïs who think they could doublecross us one last time. Hee..Haw..

The above description is a comic take on what would have transpired, but Japanese involvement in developing Iran's port provides a very good indication of where relation between Iran and USA stands.

Was a pretty fun read ... but would advice you to to edit parts of it (you know which parts) ..Folks are kind of sensitive down here. You sound like a fun chap, and would want to see you last!

Pakistanis normally say that "if US is a friend then who needs enemies" I may have some disagreement with them but by and large that's true.

If this is the case then why pakistan is asking for AID Money and subsidy for F-16...???

at one hand you call the Indians 'baniyas' and on the other hand you doubt that we will give them whatever US wants. ?? You know nothing about India kids :D

Back
Top Bottom