What's new

India must begin acting like close partner and ally: McCain

India must do more to support their brothers in arms(US). India being a trillion dollar economy must now show some loyalty to the US, in terms of geo-strategic depth and actions regarding the Southern Chinese Sea. India is now a global player, and must confide in the US's long term geo-strategic interests. All of those call centers were not created without a reason.
few things

1. Indians dont beleve in brother hood or emotions in any kind of so called "friendship"

2. USA needs India more than India needs USA as most of what we shall get deu to MRTC and NSG memeber ship we are already getting those benefits without MRTC or NSG plus we have already been doing owr own R&D on them for quite some time its just a matter of time before we achive even those techs on owr own .... in short MRTC & NSG are stepping stones for owr UNSC permanent membership /VETO power

3. we do buisness on mutually beneficial terms not emotions or in persuite to get coiltaion support or remmittences

4. USA does not really wants india for SCS episode for it USA already has alliences with japan , S korea, Taiwan , Indonasia , malasia , Singapore , Phillipines and Vietnam

5. please do elaborate on what are those "geo political and geo strategic" goals or objectives that USA and India want ?

6.last but not the least we are a fastest growing (almost 7.6 per annum) 2.3 trillion dollar economy not a trillion dollar economy and with one of the largest Army , Navy and Airf force which riight now is not dependent on USA for its survival

@GURU DUTT

bas kuch he daer porani baat hey ham dono aapis may Attari ise baat pe khaeel rahay thay :lol:
sirji dint get it please do elborate

Here comes the first of the wishlist items. Do more do more do more....never satisfied.
Let the unrealistic expectations, and subsequent claims of betrayal begin.

Going by Pakistani media and forum threads - India has a major clout in the US senate via its lobby, to such an extent that it overturned the F 16 deal and many others. If that's true then there is nothing to worry about regarding any unrealistic expectations coming our way.

Macain needs to read the brief - "Major Defence Partner" does not mean we take anyone's directions, the US partners in defence relations with India that's it.

Going by Pakistani media and forum threads - India has a major clout in the US senate via its lobby, to such an extent that it overturned the F 16 deal and many others. If that's true then there is nothing to worry about regarding any unrealistic expectations coming our way.

Macain needs to read the brief - "Major Defence Partner" does not mean we take anyone's directions, the US partners in defence relations with India that's it.
Well good luck, in any case India is our neighbor and will be.

I am merely extrapolating what Mc Cain means. I would suggest keeping Pakistan out of it in-spite of what your genes may be forcing you to spew out.

Making what stuff up? You can go ahead and try and "stop" me but I dont forsee a good end for you in that... and since Im fasting.. It really wont be pretty for you in terms of your freedom here.

you admit you are extrapolating - which is not "in other words" !

and I don't really care how good or lousy your foresight is....but do have a great Ramadan!

It is just a start, this is your honey moon time and they have already told you to do more....let this period pass, then we will see how you get squeezed between USA and China.

I can actually understand why you Pakistanis feel and say that, given your history with the US.
India OTOH has a successful history of non-alignment and multi-polar alignment.
Therefore India is better and better equipped to handle these things.

Well the US has not learned anything from Indo-Russian affair..and hence why Pakistan is indispensable..

seeing is not always believing

article-2577930-1C2FCB2C00000578-692_306x201.jpg

Tell that to the relatives of the dead.

A childish question I must say and I hope you can find its answer in many threads on pdf. It has been some detailed discussions here and believe me your are not the first one to ask? Do you?

How you are desperate you are about AID...here is the proof....This also shows the level of self respect you got.

Without SUBSIDY you are not capable enough to buy even 8 F-16...This shows your capability...

Live in denial ...it does not make any difference to any Indian.

Aka "India better fall in line. You are either with us or against us. There is only one option"

Back
Top Bottom