What's new

India Muslims Abandon Cow Slaughter in `Eid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shariqattari said: ↑
U also believe in "TWO NATION" theory........
At this point in History, it is a good thing.
The reality is Islam in India had too much baggage to allow the Hindus to move forward without strife. Sacrificing half the country is worth it, if the other half can move forward and become successful.

So, we can expect another MUSLIM state arising from INDIA..... as MUSLIMS in INDIA have higher birth rate compares to HINDUS.....:-)

Is it true @Indrani @Biplab Bijay ? Then why do i see people sacrifising animals in front of kali temple

First of all the Kali temple has Vamacara practices which is principality practised by out castes. No kali sacrifice was practised by caste Hindus. At least that used to be the case, donnot what happens in communist bengal nowadays :P

Hindus mein b bali chadane ka system hai, are u aware?
so i condemn them too..i am not against muslims bhai mere secular.. I am against killing innocent animals.. Agar wo hindu hua to me use bhi yahi kahuga k ye galat hai But as far as i know there is no bali custom in my area..

Indian Muslims should start smashing coconuts to avoid troubles with saffron chaddis.
Nah...the only thing they should do is understand our religious sentiments and not hurt them. That would suffice.

So, we can expect another MUSLIM state arising from INDIA..... as MUSLIMS in INDIA have higher birth rate compares to HINDUS.....:-)

Who am I to stop you from fantasising, :coffee: ....... masturbate away.

so i condemn them too..i am not against muslims bhai mere secular.. I am against killing innocent animals.. Agar wo hindu hua to me use bhi yahi kahuga k ye galat hai But as far as i know there is no bali custom in my area..
he is not secular . he is selective secular. According to him hindus should not have any religious sentiments but hindus must respect others religious sentiments. that is what secularism means to him.

At this point in History, it is a good thing.

The reality is Islam in India had too much baggage to allow the Hindus to move forward without strife. Sacrificing half the country is worth it, if the other half can move forward and become successful.
Has India been successful? From what I see both countries are in an awful state.
no its a reality..
If that’s your attitude then you should accept the reality that Indian Muslims are going to eat cows.

Im not against animal killing

Shariqattari said: ↑
So, we can expect another MUSLIM state arising from INDIA..... as MUSLIMS in INDIA have higher birth rate compares to HINDUS.....
Who am I to stop you from fantasising, ....... masturbate away.

You took it that way.........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ever heard of freedom? You can't force people to eat what what you want, against their will.
yes heard about freedom and If that freedom means killing cows for u..then that same freedom means draw a painting of .... And show that all over the world... to us ..got it?

Ever heard of freedom? You can't force people to eat what what you want, against their will.

Have you heard of evolution? Once public perception changes against something then automatically it becomes unpopular. By and large, the perception is changing towards non-violence and ethical human treatment of animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom