What's new

India Muslims Abandon Cow Slaughter in `Eid

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Indian have ever made cartoon on mohammad, first try it then tell

Nazi mentality
I want your opinion. would you advocate for it as you are advocating for cow slaughter.

but they are doing it from the very past..it takes time to change ones practice and traditions....
Let them slaughter buffalos,then....

World is moving on very fast. So we cannot adopt that approach. Could you have said the same for Sati system?

Hindus mein b bali chadane ka system hai, are u aware?

We should discourage that too.

That bali is not sacrifice. that is offering. And govt had banned animal sacrifice. Why not ban it for muslims too ? Selective secularism or gutlessness ?

Is malaysia, indonesia a sharia?

Malaysia has Sharia. All its laws are biased against non-Muslims. Indonesia though is an exception and has a Hindu soul. Even there Aceh province has Sharia law and they whip girls for even wearing pants and drinking beer.

I am aware of that, but you don't seem to know that this system is a result of corruption introduced in the religion by some vested interests. No real god will accept killing of an animal to please himself and no real religion will allow that.

U also believe in "TWO NATION" theory........:o:

At this point in History, it is a good thing.

The reality is Islam in India had too much baggage to allow the Hindus to move forward without strife. Sacrificing half the country is worth it, if the other half can move forward and become successful.

So, eating meat should be outlawed?

No. Meat has its place in human diet. It is just advocated to move towards a plant based diet with minimal meat. Even medical sciences recommend it.

I am aware of that, but you don't seem to know that this system is a result of corruption introduced in the religion by some vested interests. No real god will accept killing of an animal to please himself and no real religion will allow that.
Is it true @Indrani @Biplab Bijay ? Then why do i see people sacrifising animals in front of kali temple

No. Meat has its place in human diet. It is just advocated to move towards a plant based diet with minimal meat. Even medical sciences recommend it.
Ever heard of freedom? You can't force people to eat what what you want, against their will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom