What's new

India Muslims Abandon Cow Slaughter in `Eid

Status
Not open for further replies.
You did not understand the principle outlined. The more use of the animal towards human civilization, the more care we owe it. Chicken comes lower on the totem pole as compared to the cow. The thing is called gratitude. A very essential human emotion both to keep us humane as well as for survival of humanity and life itself.
dafuq? u should turn into a complete veggie first then lecture me :D

No, any type of killing is not forbidden in Hinduism. Only cows are.
Then why did you included buffalos in the list ??..Aren't the worshiped as Gods in Hinduism??

dafuq? u should turn into a complete veggie first then lecture me :D

Nah, even my present state of semi-vegetarianism entitles me to do that since the subject is cow slaughter.

Then why did you included buffalos in the list ??..Aren't the worshiped as Gods in Hinduism??

No they are not worshiped as gods in Hinduism. They are the vehicle of God Yama, the messenger of death. Representing death.

Convert to Jainism.

They are religiously obligated to respect even Right of life of plants. Jains do not eat tubers and roots, and does not eat even rice and wheat since harvesting them kills plant.They subsist on lentil soup and Fruits.

This is true RoP; not some desert phony claiming to be RoP while beheading infidels.
stop eating for sack of saving is not my dialog.

Selective qurbani. here sacrifice means I will kill an animal and enjoy the meat. it is that kind of sacrifice.

Yes if a cartoon is more important then human being, why not ?
sahi kaha bhai.. This is not a sacrifice.. This is a fun for them.. They can feel the pain of children of gaza but can't feel the pain of an animal being slaughtered alive..

stop eating for sack of saving is not my dialog.

Well you were concerned about Vegans killing plant.

I just gave you an alternative. Convert to Jainism and you won't have to kill ,even plants.

See, we have a solution for all problems.

To some extent. GoI is overtly intrusive in Hindu religion, something it does not do with Muslims and Christians.
It is one of the things that gives ammo to Hindutva subscribers.
it is because of these selective seculars.

sahi kaha bhai.. This is not a sacrifice.. This is a fun for them.. They can feel the pain of children of gaza but can't feel the pain of an animal being slaughtered alive..
Yep its true. its a fun. In this way they train themselves .

Well you were concerned about Vegans killing plant.

I just gave you an alternative. Convert to Jainism and you won't have to kill ,even plants.

See, we have a solution for all problems.
actually it was a funny response to a vege :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom