What's new

India Muslims Abandon Cow Slaughter in `Eid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you encourage killing of cows ? I think you have some serious hatred for Hindus and cows, nothing else.
Im a not so religious hindu myself and i dont have any problems with muslims eating or slaughtering cows.....its part of their qurbani

Why would u make a cartoon out of other's belief. I think u have some serious hatred for muslims and nothing else...

Then dont claim non vegetarians are psychos. you yourself are eating a living being,...
Why do you offend my religious belief by eating cows ? I think you are selective secular and have hatred for Hindus.

it may not happen. And it must not happen. I was just showing you that how some of your people are stubborn, they intentionally offend us and still they claim that they are peaceful and tolerant towards our religion.

Let me tell you again. I never get offended with this. I dont worship cows. But I want you to educate your people about what does tolerance means. Tolerance does not mean that in Majority we are islamic, in minority we need sharia zones and our sentiments must be protected and if not then we will kill in the name of religion. Other communities are way too tolerant then islamists. Then only world will be peaceful. If other communities behave like these islamists, then imagine what hell will be raised on earth.

God bless you.
what about RSS?

Who is the fake secular state to judge what animal they can slaughter or not?

Many people like to slaughter cows, because you get more portions out of it. So it's serves the sacrificial purpose for a large family, something that doesn't happen with goats.
Learn to read. If you are incapable of reading and comprehending, take classes. You said nothing different from what I stated.
I said its not compulsory in Muslim religion to slaughter cows.

Whether or not you 'like' to slaughter cows is not up for discussion. The question was whether Muslims 'have to' slaughter cows as a compulsion in religion.

Convert to Jainism.

They are religiously obligated to respect even Right of life of plants. Jains do not eat tubers and roots, and does not eat even rice and wheat since harvesting them kills plant.They subsist on lentil soup and Fruits.

This is true RoP; not some desert phony claiming to be RoP while beheading infidels.

Then dont claim non vegetarians are psychos. you yourself are eating a living being,...

You did not understand the principle outlined. The more use of the animal towards human civilization, the more care we owe it. Chicken comes lower on the totem pole as compared to the cow. The thing is called gratitude. A very essential human emotion both to keep us humane as well as for survival of humanity and life itself.

Which kinda sacrifice is this?
As long as I know your nabi sacrificed his own son..right?
Then all muslims should sacrifice their own blood..
Killing others is not a sacrifice..its a murder..
Itne hi bade maante ho apne allah ko to dikhao apni qurbani..maro apne khoon ko..
Hai dam?
Nahi..na..fir kahe ka sacrifice..
Sacrifice wo hota hai jo apne ko dard de..dusre ke liye..but yaha to ulta hai.. Kaisi qurbani hai ye..?

Im a not so religious hindu myself and i dont have any problems with muslims eating or slaughtering cows.....its part of their qurbani

What makes you claim that you are a Hindu ? What do you know of Hinduism ? Does going to a temple make you a Hindu ? What makes anyone a Hindu ?

..... a Hindu is required to PROTECT cows as a tenet of his faith. :disagree:

Likewise I am not a Muslim so I do not care what their qurbani is all about.

Which kinda sacrifice is this?
As long as I know your nabi sacrificed his own son..right?
Then all muslims should sacrifice their own blood..
Killing others is not a sacrifice..its a murder..
Itne hi bade maante ho apne allah ko to dikhao apni qurbani..maro apne khoon ko..
Hai dam?
Nahi..na..fir kahe ka sacrifice..
Sacrifice wo hota hai jo apne ko dard de..dusre ke liye..but yaha to ulta hai.. Kaisi qurbani hai ye..?
Selective qurbani. here sacrifice means I will kill an animal and enjoy the meat. it is that kind of sacrifice.

So a cow is more important than a human being??
Yes if a cartoon is more important then human being, why not ?

What makes you claim that you are a Hindu ? What do you know of Hinduism ? Does going to a temple make you a Hindu ? What makes anyone a Hindu ?

..... a Hindu is required to PROTECT cows as a tenet of his faith. :disagree:
from where are u getting that non sense? yes we care about cows and they are considered holy

They say homosexuality is linked with vegetarianism. Vegans have shown traits where they prefer the same sex the less they eat meat.

Over generations testosterone levels are reduced to the point where Cherokee starts getting it on with Biplab Bijay :rofl:

This goes for all countries where Vegans exist. Meat in moderation is needed for a fully functioning body.

Vegan Nazis are as dangerous to society as a population reductionist Malthusian.

As long as the cow is available and not going extinct then it must eaten. Beef tastes good, nothing like a medium rare streak. Argentinean steak is my favorite.

I see no evidence of it. India has very little homosexuality, but Muslim nations and Christian nations have a lot of pedophilia, so perhaps eating of cows had something to do with it perhaps.

Meat in moderation can be chicken meat too. No need to kill bigger animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom