What's new

India Muslims Abandon Cow Slaughter in `Eid

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. Which Hindu scriptures have you learnt that teaches you to eat beef ? who was your guru ?

I don't eat beef either. My Guru is wise enough to concede to me that scripture does not forbid the eating of meat save that Bhagwan Sri Krsna says "offer me a leaf, a flower, water or that which is pure to the soul". My Guru is a vegetarian whilst I eat meat but not beef. Why don't I eat beef? Simply because I am also a remote control follower of Sanathana Dharma :D

That is not the point. The point is something else. And you know what I mean.
the point you trying to make has no base…
you can't say that eating cow = to drawing cartoons to simply offend… its illogical.. especially since hindus even eat cows.

Living a life of materialism without a thought for nature is being a psycho. Killing and lusting after the flesh of a creature so vital to our survival instead of showering it with care and affection is being a psycho.

When you have children, I hope you teach them to value humans and animals around them and not use them cynically.

It is not the people who follow RSS who are brainwashed, but the people who followed the commies who are brainwashed. So get out of your dialectical materialism and start having a humanistic outlook towards life.
Mam please try KFC chicken wings. They are awesome :D

i can't tell you because we are a islamic country… our laws take into account our religion…
your a secular country you can't behave same way.
Exactly. That is what I want to hear. This is called as selective secularism. I told you before that as a muslim it is ok for you to offend my religion. But if I reverse it then I will be killed because your religion says so. I rest my case now.

your government is not hindu… its secular… your last prime minister was a sikh…. your president was a muslim..

Both of them were involved in administering the temples as head of govt. Which makes them just caretaker of a Hindu nation.

Mam please try KFC chicken wings. They are awesome :D

I have, they are boring. My mom cooks better chicken fry and curry.

@Biplab Bijay lol

Capture.010.PNG

you can't say that eating cow = to drawing cartoons to simply offend… its illogical.. especially since hindus even eat cows.

Likewise, Muslims enjoy cartoons too.

You just added the highlighted part of your "interpretation" of the sanskrit verse for special effects now didn't you, you naughty boy. That is not what it means :D

LOL. I know sanskrit well enough to know what that statement mean. I have also read and learnt both these scriptures a decade ago. Do you know what it means ? have you even read it ?

The verses are EXACTLY what I said it means. Prove me how it is not so.

Logic is same.

Cow is holy
Prophet is holy

Drawing a cartoon of prophet offends you.
Eating cow offends me.
You want to stop the cartoon, but dont want to stop cow eating. what to do

Exactly. That is what I want to hear. This is called as selective secularism. I told you before that as a muslim it is ok for you to offend my religion. But if I reverse it then I will be killed because your religion says so. I rest my case now.
no….lol not true
selective secularism?? pakistan is not secular and we let people know….you on the other hand claim to be secular so you should behave that way…

Both of them were involved in administering the temples as head of govt. Which makes them just caretaker of a Hindu nation.

I have, they are boring. My mom cooks better chicken fry and curry.
from what i know…india is secular not hindu….however nepal is a hindu country.

Likewise, Muslims enjoy cartoons too.
go ahead make as many as you like…long you not breaking the law….

no….lol not true
selective secularism?? pakistan is not secular and we let people know….you on the other hand claim to be secular so you should behave that way…

from what i know…india is secular not hindu….however nepal is a hindu country.
you were republic of pakistan. then you became islamic republic of pakistan. We were republic of india. We are trying to be hindu republic of india.

its your country… ask indian muslims… in pakistan we don't care about what people eat… our christians eat pork if they want.

See, it is important to respect the majority community's sentiments when they adjust to every other demands of all communities and make India a home for all.

Here goons and political-religious figures among muslim groups, abuse the system and try to disrespect the Hindus, while using sellout media to make them look evil.

Even the Dar ul Uloom has requested everyday common muslims to respect the sentiments of our Hindu brethren and celebrate Eid in a truly peaceful manner.

LOL. I know sanskrit well enough to know what that statement mean. I have also read and learnt both these scriptures a decade ago. Do you know what it means ? have you even read it ?

The verses are EXACTLY what I said it means. Prove me how it is not so.

You are talking nonsense. There is NO mention of the word "Hindu" in Srimad Bhagvad Gita. Stop distorting our scripture please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom