What's new

‘India might not be able to defend itself from Pakistani missiles’

Recently India claim Pakistan has over 350 nuclear weapon, some US independent think tank calim 450.

Even if Pakistan has 1000, it doesnt matter. The moment it launches 1st Nuke missile, expect a volley in return, to an extent that the rest of the nukes are neutralized.
I mean its tough even for USA to launch 300 missiles at the same time. Pakistan, being an small country, does not have much launchers to do it. With every inch of Pakistan photographed, I guess its going to be easy to launch ABM's from launchers or rail way systems. Only mobile ones offer some protection.
With some Nukes dedicated to AF, their second strike capability of nukes, is perhaps hiding deep inside some mountain.

Damn kuton ki terha larna band karo...wish yall would have fought for poor ppl rights...more then nukes Indian n Pakistani corrupt politicians are dangerous for our countries....instead of building nukes both countries should spend money on building their societies structure....awam buki or nangi mer Rahi a sharam karo....

Saudi and Turkey. Lol. Who cares? Think US. Think Britain. Think France. All world powers. Turkey and Saudi are American lackeys.
Son turkey is a key player at the moment in the world Saudis can do some serious damage cause they got money or aj zamana main money talks baby.......

The BMD shield is not meant to intercept cruise missiles like Babur. Its meant only for ballistic threats. So, showing off Babur is this thread is not exactly a great idea. For Babur and Raad, we would be using the Barak-1, Barak-8, S-300, S-400 etc. Remember, unlike ballistic missiles, cruise missiles are stealthy, but slow. Shooting them down is not the issue, finding and tracking them is. And for that, we've got Radars like swordfish and AWACS like Phalcon, which are among the best in the business..

Just to add, Cruise missile interception is far easier than Ballistic missiles.

Modern cruise missile have been intercepted in wars as early as late 1990s during Serbian war

Here is a shot down tomahawk wreckage from Serbian museum

14440723355_ba5eaf8dfe_b.jpg

bgm-109-tomahawk-land-attack-missile-shot-down-near-kraljevo-on-24th-of-march-1999.jpg

Yugoslavia at that time had outdated Soviet SAMs such as SA-2,3,6,9 and 13. Yet was able to bring down several tomahawks.

https://www.rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/monograph_reports/MR1365/MR1365.ch3.pdf

In order to compensate for lack of SLBMs, Pakistani military has successfully misled its gullible masses into believing Babur missile being invincible and robust enough to be depended upon for nuclear strikes.

Last edited:
Even if Pakistan has 1000, it doesnt matter. The moment it launches 1st Nuke missile, expect a volley in return, to an extent that the rest of the nukes are neutralized.
I mean its tough even for USA to launch 300 missiles at the same time. Pakistan, being an small country, does not have much launchers to do it. With every inch of Pakistan photographed, I guess its going to be easy to launch ABM's from launchers or rail way systems. Only mobile ones offer some protection.
With some Nukes dedicated to AF, their second strike capability of nukes, is perhaps hiding deep inside some mountain.
That's Indian typical response. How much Indian can absorb. Pak-China been working on missile shield for long time. Plus, its satellite guided system.

Why drag Kashmir into everything? Do you know it is not even a dispute as per UN anymore? Your government slept as India got it removed from the UN list of disputes in 2010 and by the time they realised what has happened the issue has become a non-starter for UN.

lolz, someone's smoking the wrong cigarette

Lastly, something for your consumption, your social fabric is being torn apart as more and more people are embracing hardline religious views. Till 1970s, Pakistan was one of the most modern societies and now slowly it is being strangulated.

According to who?

Pakistani society was always conservative, except for the fringe liberals. Who existed then and exist now too unfortunately. Alhamdulillah I see them decreasing further.

Mr. Einstein how about MIRV BMs & HGVs?? even US think those can defeat there ABM system if used wisely.

There are always counter measure developed for issues / problems, just like SAMS were developed to handle threats of fighter jets but then fighter jets got better with new tech and came up with SEAD/DEAD to tackle SAMS, same will happen with ABM in future.

You don't have be condescending to get your point across, doing that shows you are already biased about certain point of views.
I already explained MIRVs but yes they do pose a challenge and ABMs have only just started becoming advanced as opposed to MIRVs and MARVs existing for around 30 years or so. Most of the parameters for ABM countermeasures have remained same as opposed to the advancement in ABMs in the last decade or 2 i.e. PDVs, Arrow-2s and THAADs.
HGVs are 10 -20 years away from being operational, but remind what program does Pakistan have in place for HGVs?.
You are forgetting that ABMs are evolving too as the threat perception changes. Its only a matter of time when both meet in the middle. And when that happens, the countries that didn't develop ABM systems will be the ones on the backfoot.

As for SAMs and ,SEAD and DEAD missions, those were literally as successful as they were because US was technologically more advanced than the nations(middle eastern, Vietnam, Korean) it went up against. Name any recent SEAD missions where US or any such instigator was on equal footing with its enemy? That's what you will be facing.

That's Indian typical response. How much Indian can absorb. Pak-China been working on missile shield for long time. Plus, its satellite guided system.

How much Pakistan can absorb, that's the real question.
You have a smaller landmass and it will take you time to reach our furthest points as opposed to us being able to reach you.
Remember we might or might not be able to intercept most of your missiles but you will be able to intercept none of the missiles if we do launch, since you have no ABM at all.
And we also will have 2nd strike capability, what then?

What missile shield are you talking about?

And we don't have satellite based guidance systems? Infact we have our own guidance system(Navic) too.

Last edited:

Kindly dont imagine that everything China creates for itself is default for Pakistan. There has been no record of Pakistan working on a missile shield. Hell even China is a late starter.
Chinese wont give everything on a platter. Why should they?

Pakistan will definitely stitch a basic defence shield, after China has deployed its own. But that's a few years away if not few decades.

As for the part of ur response for my response, India can always absorb higher than Pakistan. The Bottomline is some part of India will survive. Pakistan wont.
The moment first nuke is fired, forget all support from China and USA. Even China will stop supplying u with Beideo signals to save their face. It wont be a regional conflict, but a global one with western powers involved.
God Forbid, a nuclear strike to happen. I wish for never.

Who said it shall be able to defend itself fully? Even they cant defend themselves fully!!!!
Pakistani Nuclear Arsenal is most secure in Earth even more secure then Illuminati Boss

lolz, someone's smoking the wrong cigarette

According to who?

Pakistani society was always conservative, except for the fringe liberals. Who existed then and exist now too unfortunately. Alhamdulillah I see them decreasing further.

Yup you.

Go and check the list of disputes ... and do your research. It is amazing that the stupidity of general populace is so rampant, both Pakistani and Indian. Your government covered its collective behinds by not telling the Pakistanis this stupidity of theirs eh?

http://www.milligazette.com/news/8545-deletion-of-kashmir-from-un-list-resented

http://tribune.com.pk/story/77671/kashmir-issue-left-unmentioned-in-united-nations/

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2010/11/16/national/kashmir-no-more-unresolved-on-un-list/

Posting these so that your fogged mind stops making you look dumb ....

Before you try to type some thing here - my advice is do your research. Keep doing the research on why Kashmir is removed and what your government has done .... hint is except write a letter - nothing. So my dear sir - its off the UN list of disputes ... breaking news 6 years down the line for you ignorant people.

Your own country is like you - high on your cigarettes ....

Remaining I won't even bother about as your ignorance is being displayed .... !! '
Cheers

Pakistani Nuclear Arsenal is most secure in Earth even more secure then Illuminati Boss

??? Why a tangential post quoting me?

Obviously, no system is perfect. The goal for both sides, however, is to reduce the damage as much as possible.

:disagree:typical pak media chest thumping over nothing , There isn't a single country that can intercept every nuke thrown at them within the respond time , you are talking about hundreds warheads .
beta how old are you????
on topic this report is from russian side not from pakistan.....come out of your abession with pakistan..

Yeah...you have turned a lot of our allies against us.

For example, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, China etc have been made to switch their alliances by all great chankya inspired indians..

:rofl:
Really!!Saudi and Turkey??!!You mean those couple of little American lackeys??Who the hell in this whole wide world gives a single flying fuckk about them??You are trying too hard kid,take some rest or else you gunna get a heart attack some day!!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom