What's new

India may use BrahMos for cross-LoC strikes

If India wants to destroy Pakistani bunkers with Brahmos. Pakistan should created as many phony bunkers as possible for India to destroy with Brahmos.

BRahmos is a nice toy ... You can kill children, mothers, young people, old people with it... fanboys like to kill :guns:

What other lethal weapons do you have in stock? send a few brahmos on this side and we probably also have something in stock for you guys :sniper:

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

War is brutal and have long lasting consequences. Unfortunately fanboy minds cannot fathom it as their brains takes longer time to mature than normal brains.

may sanity prevail on both sides ..ameen

Of course, why stop there, you already rolled in last time with a surgical strikes killing a few brigades of our soldiers, all done without disturbing any of the locals and back in time for dinner. If this is the ease with which Indian Armed forces assert their dominance, why even stop with Brahmos?

By the way, how about that video that was meant to have existed of those strikes? With the amount of material bollywood produces in a year, no video yet has surfaced of sunny deol taking the fight to pakistani soldiers, militants, BAT fairies.

Revenge of Mutilation is mutilation.. So no brahmos no artillery would be fired, only handful of gurkha will do the job. So lets pray for the lucky chosen one who would be mutilated.

timing is interesting.. the purpose may be

1- to confound and take attention away from confessions of ehsan ullah ehsan about Indian involvement in terrorism
2- release pressure from western front where Indian proxies seems to be surrendering in droves
3- may b take advantage of political uncertainty in Pakistan

I still believe any provocation should be responded not in like but in escalated manner... make it short and sweet....so attention does not go away from western front....
Did you ever ponder about the possibilty of provocations coming from the Pak side first to divert attention away from Pak's political issues and power struggles?

Did you ever ponder about the possibilty of provocations coming from the Pak side first to divert attention away from Pak's political issues and power struggles?

Pak army has operated 10 years on western border... i hve not heard of a single beheading...

Pak army has operated 10 years on western border... i hve not heard of a single beheading...
I honestly don't doubt the beheading business- not to disrepect the Pak armed forces or to question their ethics- but instead point to political motivations working only a few men. A provocation breaks the cease fire. Start a border skirmish and divert the publics attention.

Back
Top Bottom