What's new

India may use BrahMos for cross-LoC strikes

What i see is an oppertunity....surely there are ways to capitilize on absurdity

@Basel Thanks bhai,mein weapons ya missiles ke bare mein zeyada kuch nahi janta lekin ye brahmos ka sunn sunn kar kaan pak gaye hain.:)

Not just fenced, there are mined and other measures too, it seems India is trying to fool their people about fake attack or fencing measures which they have installed along with LoC, one out of both is lie.
The loc fence is build 200-300m away inside the Indian territory in order to check the fence the soldiers have to go to the other side of the fence even though they are still in Indian territory they are prone to attack as they are ahead of the fence.
I hope you get me.

A serious Q to my Pakistani brothers,
Pakistan brahmos' se khud ko kaise bachaye ga,jab ke USN bhi 'brahmos' ko counter nahi kar sakti...
:unsure:

Using a cruise missile to target a small border post comprising two or so platoons would be like trying to swat a wasp...with a tank shell...made of gold.

Ineffective and unnecessarily expensive.

Its not a viable strategy.

The loc fence is build 200-300m away inside the Indian territory in order to check the fence the soldiers have to go to the other side of the fence even though they are still in Indian territory they are prone to attack as they are ahead of the fence.
I hope you get me.
make a better fence

IDF doesn't go into gaza when its mending its borders. stupid analogy

This is never gonna happen
Using a missile which costs millions of$ to destroy a single post??
That's absurd it could be easily done with artillery
It's some journalist cooking up stories.

Using a cruise missile to target a small border post comprising two or so platoons would be like trying to swat a wasp...with a tank shell...made of gold.

This is an article by a so called defence journalist who always supports US weapons for India, so much trolling for this news which is not even official piece of news from Indian Govt

make a better fence

IDF doesn't go into gaza when its mending its borders. stupid analogy
It's the reality .You didn't understand what I said there is a buffer zone in between the actual border line and the fence.

I don't know why Pakistanis are lately making a lot of threads out of marsala news meant for public consumption lately
Nothing like this officially reported

I hope you get me.

How someone can cross LoC into IoK and behead soldiers where fence, mines and other measures are put in place also UAVs and check posts are also keeping eyes on each other so not possible.

What a bullshit is this...senior army official hesitant to use artillery since it escalate the situation further and morons suggesting to use cruise missile which is far more offensive weapon than artillery.

Any such aggression should be responded by Pakistan with full scale retaliation and this will turn into a full scale all out war and after that there will be no India and No Pakistan.

I am living in Indian Punjab and we don't want that because we are against Hindu rule over us we need Khalistan.

If Pakistan not betray us during 90s believe me today Kashmir would be with Pakistan.

Last edited:
It's the reality .You didn't understand what I said there is a buffer zone in between the actual border line and the fence.
i understand what you are saying, the actual fence is in indian terrority not the actual LOC and vice versa

Brahmos too exclusive and costly just to fire at some posts of pak army during peace time...they are meant to take out crucial assets of enemies with precision..

Sir, a fanatical, deranged mentality doesn't look at the rational logic of cost/benefit analysis. They might do it, just to show off to their countrymen. I wouldn't put anything past them really.

Back
Top Bottom